If we had not spent over

Werbung:
i use words like "it isn't evidence just because a lying mooron says it is" because things aren't evidence just because lying mooorons claim it is lol
I use words like "massive amounts of 2020 voting have never been disproven." because that is the truth.

Judges proved more interested in the public and media perception and portrayal of them than to end up fighting the entire swamp establishment by daring to take on a 2020 voting fraud case and get crucified by the savages for doing so.

Attachments

• DJT crucified.webp
    DJT crucified.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
Did Trump claim that he is the Messiah?
When do you think they will actually CRUCIFY Trump?
Will it be a free event or will be have to buy tickets?DJT crucified.webp

Ironic isnt it? Democrats falsely crucified Trump just like barbarous savages crucified Jesus.
A serial adulterer sexual assaulted liar grifter? Yer losing it.
Did Trump claim that he is the Messiah?
When do you think they will actually CRUCIFY Trump?
Will it be a free event or will be have to buy tickets?View attachment 17179
i say Trump would make a better piñata. Except that he would be full of crap.

A serial adulterer sexual assaulted liar grifter? Yer losing it.

i say Trump would make a better piñata. Except that he would be full of crap.
I vote for sinners because that is all there are. I vote for candidates who best support Christian and conservative views and values. I do not vote for candidates on the basis of whether or not they are are pretty, smile a lot, have not committed adultery or rape that often, have married only once, have never committed fraud, have not lied about their military service, have not pretended to be what they are not, have not spoken evil of good people, have not slapped women around, and so forth.

And what about Trump supporters who so stupidly and arrogantly mention “crucify” wrt to Trump?

Yer just not an honest debater.

Werbung:
Back