If we had not spent over

Judges proved more interested in the public and media perception and portrayal of them than to end up fighting the entire swamp establishment by daring to take on a 2020 voting fraud case and get crucified by the savages for doing so.
prove they did.

all you do is repeat the same stupidity lol.
but clearly you enjoy looking like a lying mooron, so who am I to stand in your way? :)

Werbung:
The Bible correctly informs US that most ignorant sinners will readily believe a lie long before accepting the truth.
so republicans are sinners? well of course they are, everyone is.

republicans prove how stupid they are (as a group) by believing trump and his stolen election lies. lol

I claim they are wanted or have been convicted of murder ,
And of course you can tell from this thread there isnt a problem with illegals and crime why any idiot can see that .
I wish you had answered the question clearly and directly. So you don’t claim wanted by us or convicted by us. Some of these guys are fleeing persecution.

so republicans are sinners? well of course they are, everyone is.

republicans prove how stupid they are (as a group) by believing trump and his stolen election lies. lol
I have hundreds of credible records, accounts, and sworn testimonies of 2020 voting fraud and did not get one of them from Trump.

Intelligence did not matter since Democrats fought like hell to prevent outsiders from examining their Democrat voting machines to check for possible corruption.
Apparently it does matter since you were too stupid to investigate it
Why are Republicans so stupid

I use the words "I have evidence of 2020 voting fraud" with the understanding that very few Democrat rubes know little or nothing about.
i use words like "it isn't evidence just because a lying mooron says it is" because things aren't evidence just because lying mooorons claim it is lol

Werbung:
Back