If we had not spent over

Werbung:
Is that all you had? Sanctuary cities? Human beings do give special protection to the most vulnerable among us. But that seems to annoy you. How heartless!
This is just an outlandish claim. are you saying there is even one immigrant convicted of murder in the us who has been released according to policy (excluding mistakes)? Why eexaggerat?
What a ***** these figure are from the government you pin head . Im not making the claim you pin head the government is are you totality out of touch with reality and what's going on ?like most liberals here are ignorant what going on InAmerica .Information clueless .

Now if you do not like the links and are so ignorant you can not believe your own liberal news source because you think IM lying.
I have been talking about this for several weeks if not more on here where have you been inn liberal lala land . Its been all over the bet and news .O yes I forgot joe told then to hide this information and cover it up so most of your tv news liberal media will not talk about it die to the truth involved and people asking why a man would do that to his own nation .
There were also closer to 500000 with other felony's also or do you need a link to that because your out of touch. NOW apologize like a man for what you said unless your not man enough to do so which will not surprise me at all.

What a ***** these figure are from the government you pin head . Im not making the claim you pin head the government is are you totality out of touch with reality and what's going on ?like most liberals here are ignorant what going on InAmerica .Information clueless .

Now if you do not like the links and are so ignorant you can not believe your own liberal news source because you think IM lying.
I have been talking about this for several weeks if not more on here where have you been inn liberal lala land . Its been all over the bet and news .O yes I forgot joe told then to hide this information and cover it up so most of your tv news liberal media will not talk about it die to the truth involved and people asking why a man would do that to his own nation .
There were also closer to 500000 with other felony's also or do you need a link to that because your out of touch. NOW apologize like a man for what you said unless your not man enough to do so which will not surprise me at all.
There is so much lying in this claim that it does not deserve a thorough answer. Still here:

- first, you did not answer a simple and easy question. That is a tell tell sign.

- the 13000 figure includes Trump term

- just because a person is not in ice custody it does not mean they are free. They could be and probably are in other prisons.

There is so much lying in this claim that it does not deserve a thorough answer. Still here:

- first, you did not answer a simple and easy question. That is a tell tell sign.

- the 13000 figure includes Trump term

- just because a person is not in ice custody it does not mean they are free. They could be and probably are in other prisons.
O yes we don't need to keep murders and rapist in custody .I suggest you start a movement to have them all move to your state hows that maybe in your hood. And we need to let all the rapist murders and child molesters out of the person just because they are not in custody will not mean they are free right . Let them all in your a poor excuse for a American . You dont like the truth that biden tried to hide it also and your stupid enough to think they are not free what a ***** .

O yes we don't need to keep murders and rapist in custody .I suggest you start a movement to have them all move to your state hows that maybe in your hood. And we need to let all the rapist murders and child molesters out of the person just because they are not in custody will not mean they are free right . Let them all in your a poor excuse for an American . You dont like the truth that biden tried to hide it also and your stupid enough to think they are not free what a ***** .
Did you even read my post? Nothing you said is related to what I said.

One more time:

- could not answer a simple question hmm.
- 13000 includes Trump term
- not in ice custody does not mean they are not in prison somewhere else

Let’s see if you can pretend again that you did not read my response.

If you do not understand any item, just ask and I will elaborate.

Did you even read my post? Nothing you said is related to what I said.

One more time:

- could not answer a simple question hmm.
- 13000 includes Trump term
- not in ice custody does not mean they are not in prison somewhere else

Let’s see if you can pretend again that you did not read my response.

If you do not understand any item, just ask and I will elaborate.
cannyou read *****

wonder why biden tried to cover it up now explan that one weaselmtell usn all where theybare innprion tell us all now prove your claim mI did you canty

Werbung:
cannyou read *****

wonder why biden tried to cover it up now explan that one weaselmtell usn all where theybare innprion tell us all now prove your claim mI did you canty
Do you claim a single immigrant convicted in us was released as policy and not as a mistake?

Back