Are they growing money on trees in the land of the loony left ?

Werbung:
potus can't spend money that isn't approved by congress.
you morrons are so stupid. lol
Money does not grow on trees and there are no golden geese laying endless numbers of trillion dollar golden eggs. Leftists act like they believe such nonsense because they do not show any intention of reining in out of control leftist pork spending. That is why the US credit rating was lowewred under both Obama and under Biden.

Money does not grow on trees and there are no golden geese laying endless numbers of trillion dollar golden eggs. Leftists act like they believe such nonsense because they do not show any intention of reining in out of control leftist pork spending. That is why the US credit rating was lowewred under both Obama and under Biden.
in 4 years the deficit grew by almost 8 trillion under trump.
you keep whining about leftists but you should start whining about trumpists too. duh

in 4 years the deficit grew by almost 8 trillion under trump.
you keep whining about leftists but you should start whining about trumpists too. duh
You whine about the deficit like a backwoods hayseed. It was not the deficit but the debt that caused regulators to downgrade the US credit rating, once under Obama with total democrat control of Congress, and again when Biden and democrats had total control of Congress. The deficit will never bankrupt America, but the unsustainable debt will most assuredly bankrupt America. The debt is caused by government spending and that can be blamed on the US House Ways and Means budget writing committees.

As an aside, my democrat grandfather was a very close friend of Wilbur Mills who was the chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee before his sins found him out.

Why quote a post that says president cannot spend money without congress approval and then say the blather above? This is pure trolling.

Or maybe you are as lame as your posts indicate.

Why quote a post that says president cannot spend money without congress approval and then say the blather above? This is pure trolling.

Or maybe you are as lame as your posts indicate.
What's wrong you not like the truth that he can . If you forget one little detail or phrase a lug nut will be all over it like a crack head hooker on a gold card.

He stated he will try to get insurances to pay for it. If Harris is going to cover trans surgeries. Also $25,000 to new home buyers. Do you know what that will do? And how much? It’s all our money either way you look at it! They both spend! It’s the what and the why!
He also said the gov will pay for it. I heard it from the horses mouth.

Yes I did as well. He said both but they will try to get insurances to cover it. It’s just like the $25,000 towards a new home for first time home buyer, has to pass. Child credit! Has to pass! So it’s all promises! So if Harris wins and has a Republican house etc or vice versa, either way it will not be passed! Does it even matter anymore? All just against one another!

Where did you prove? Post number?
I did lug nut California has serious debt and spending plans that they do not have anywhere close to funding. The cost is in the trillions and they are in deep debt running up more every day living a delusional life
Lol trillions of spending plans when your already in debt . Typical liberal .

They are spending billions in state funds on illegals high crime housing issue water and power issues. Delusional .
Unrealistic financially impossible irresponsible woke dreams .

I do not see a Star Trek fantasy world as they do

Werbung:
I did lug nut California has serious debt and spending plans that they do not have anywhere close to funding. The cost is in the trillions and they are in deep debt running up more every day living a delusional life
Lol trillions of spending plans when your already in debt . Typical liberal .

They are spending billions in state funds on illegals high crime housing issue water and power issues. Delusional .
Unrealistic financially impossible irresponsible woke dreams .

I do not see a Star Trek fantasy world as they do
That was not proof the president can spend money without congress approving it, not even by a stretch of a mile.

Back