If we had not spent over

Did you read this report?
God you are stupid lol
The report says illegals pay back more in taxes than is ever spent on their care, their living costs, housing, and medical expenses, but the report does not explain how illegals are earning money without working since they are not allowed to take Americans' jobs from them to work in the US supposedly legally.

Werbung:
yes I know that dumb ass . but some was spent on illegals and that is a fact

Americans were rightly angered by the announcement by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Wednesday that the Federal Emergency Management Agency "[does] not have the funds" to make it through the hurricane season, particularly in light of the over $600 million it spent "migrant services" this past fiscal year.

In fact, the Shelter and Services Program administered by FEMA in partnership with the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol has spent more than $1 billion on noncitizen migrant resettlement and other services over the past two years, according to FEMA's website.
So what’s your point the? According to you fema did not do anything wrong. And the secratery mentioned a fact about funds not being sufficient. Are you against facts?

Here’s is another fact: just recently 100 gop house members voted against increasing fema fund. And yesterday a Florida congresswoman who had voted against the fema bill initiated a new bill to increase fema funds. This is what happens to a once functional party that is now headed by a lunatic. Just imagine if this lunatic is elected again.

The report says illegals pay back more in taxes than is ever spent on their care, their living costs, housing, and medical expenses, but the report does not explain how illegals are earning money without working since they are not allowed to take Americans' jobs from them to work in the US supposedly legally.
You can't figure out how they manage towork? LOL

Are you truly that stupid or just pretending to have an iqvunder 50

So what’s your point the? According to you fema did not do anything wrong. And the secratery mentioned a fact about funds not being sufficient. Are you against facts?

Here’s is another fact: just recently 100 gop house members voted against increasing fema fund. And yesterday a Florida congresswoman who had voted against the fema bill initiated a new bill to increase fema funds. This is what happens to a once functional party that is now headed by a lunatic. Just imagine if this lunatic is elected again.
It should of been spent on Americans who need help or is that wrong in liberals eyes also.
When will democrat learn to put American citizens and America first . they are ignorant and stupid.

It should of been spent on Americans who need help or is that wrong in liberals eyes also.
When will democrat learn to put American citizens and America first . they are ignorant and stupid.
Well talk to Congress about how they allocate money then ***** but I'm glad to see you admit that fema did nothing illegalor anything like that

Difference between us I support helping humans you limit your support to Americans I certainly hope you're not a fake Christian who pretends to believe the Bible but clearly does not follow it at all

Werbung:
It was spend on Americans who need help. You think the fund was exclusive to immigrants?
CDid I say that ***** nope im not stupid what you cannot comprehend is we can not afford every tom dick an Juan and Chan and I know this is something you cannot comprehend . We are not their piggy bank or mommy or nurse and well over half a million are criminals or Terror suspects. What wrong with you trying to justify this ? there is no justification for what Biden and giggle s did .
Now this thread was about what you would do with the money stop trying to change the subject like weasel will do . if you can not follow its better to stfu

Back