Democrats calling for Trump execution by promoting wildly false narratives and inflaming unreasonable fears of death if Trump wins

Why should Christians get special treatment their past record is hardly very good genocide discrimination persecution lying cheating stealing in fact as a group I would rather they not be in charge of anything LOL
At least conservative Christian Americans are not known for rioting, looting, killing, raping, and abusing like the ungodly.

Werbung:
Just curious: you consider Catholics Christians?

Also you ok with law abiding communists?

You are the epitome of anti democratic anti American person.

God help blacks browns gays LGTBQs and women if likes of you ever get in power.
I encourage all people to obey laws like civilized human beings. Communism is a government philosophy that opposes Christian liberties and Christian opposition to Marxism and its unfair and unjust principles.

At least conservative Christian Americans are not known for rioting, looting, killing, raping, and abusing like the ungodly.
I don't know you'll have to prove that I know Christians are responsible for an awful lot of terrible evil things so you're claim that they should have special privileges is really stupid

I encourage all people to obey laws like civilized human beings. Communism is a government philosophy that opposes Christian liberties and Christian opposition to Marxism and its unfair and unjust principles.
Cowardly non-answer.

How could people who claim to have god on their side be so cowardly?

Last edited:
Jesus had absolutely NOTHING to say about Marx, Communism, or for that matter Christianity.
He had a lot more in common with Mohammad than with anything that Mark says.

Why should Christians get special treatment their past record is hardly very good genocide discrimination persecution lying cheating stealing in fact as a group I would rather they not be in charge of anything LOL
Just curious: you consider Catholics Christians?

Also you ok with law abiding communists?

You are the epitome of anti democratic anti American person.

God help blacks browns gays LGTBQs and women if likes of you ever get in power.

Based on that cowardly non answer god help Catholics and many other Christians if likes of Francis get in power.

Jamie raskin for months has been promoting the house not validate the election 2024 if Trump wins and that civil war against trump supporters must start to take place to proteck the Democrazy.

NOW THAT is treason...to deny the American voters THEIR CHOICE?? and threaten violence in case Trump wins??

WE are a Representative Republic and HOW MANY TIMES do you guys have to be TOLD THIS!!!!!
democracy as a general term includes republics. HOW MANY TIMES do you idiots have to be TOLD this!!!!!

a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Werbung:
Back