The central tenet of Trumpism

you know he worked for...republicans, right, *****.
So? He still failed to find any evidence of Trump collusion with Russians.
prove he tried to prove the democrats were correct, *****.
but you wont, as always lol

He refused to examine the DNC computers for evidence because democrats did not want him examining their compuiters. He hired only Trump-hating democrats for his dirt-digging investigatrion into Trump because democrats did not want him hiring anyone who might object to their lying accusations against Trump. He refused to look into the Seth Rich murder even though Assange all but said Rich was responsible for exfiltrating the DNC emails and given those emails to him. Mueller never tried to identify the mysterious figure named by democrats as 'Guccifer 2' although Guccifer 1 had been seamlessly tracked down, arrested and jailed. Most conservatives could see many reasons for concluding that Guccifer 1 was just a democrat hoax designed to deflect attention away from Seth Rich.

Werbung:
Humans who are unjustly persecuted by others can turn to Jesus for comfort and those who receive forgiveness for their sins can pray with the Psalmist:

Psalm 55
King James Version

1 Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication.
2 Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise;
3 Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.
4 My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me.
5 Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.
6 And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.
7 Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.
8 I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.
9 Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen violence and strife in the city.
10 Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it.
11 Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets.

Twist history all you like but you will never be able to erase the fact that it was a republican Christian president who led the fight against racist southern democrats to free the slaves.
You are an imbecile. The more despicable people who favored slavery begat today's Trumpists. People like YOU, who think that George Floyd deserved being publicly suffocated for trying to pass a phony $20 bill. The Southern Democrats then are today's Trumpists and everyone knows this.

Twist history all you like but you will never be able to erase the fact that it was a republican Christian president who led the fight against racist southern democrats to free the slaves.

sure, the liberals fought to free them from the christian conservatives who defended slavery because the bible condoned it. parties have changed over the years, a fact you can't erase, and something history morons like you either don't know or won't admit. lol.

You are an imbecile. The more despicable people who favored slavery begat today's Trumpists. People like YOU, who think that George Floyd deserved being publicly suffocated for trying to pass a phony $20 bill. The Southern Democrats then are today's Trumpists and everyone knows this.
You sound like a black who believes all cops are evil amd all whites are racists.

sure, the liberals fought to free them from the christian conservatives who defended slavery because the bible condoned it. parties have changed over the years, a fact you can't erase, and something history morons like you either don't know or won't admit. lol.
Leftist editors of history falsely portray President Lincoln as a liberal democrat fighting racist southern conservative Republican Christian slave owners to end the tragedy of slavery, but leftists lie as commonly as breathing.

After spending millions of dollars in efforts to prove the democrats right about Russian collusion Mueller did not produce a single piece of evidence of Trump collusion but he did do his best to dishonestly paint his failure as some sort of discovery of Trump corruption.
Trump corruption???
He was just found guilty of 34 counts of corruption related crimes. He received 8 million from the Chinese and it's proven. Jarrod received 2 billion which is now rumoured to be borrowed by Trump.

No corruption?? Idiot.

Leftist editors of history falsely portray President Lincoln as a liberal democrat fighting racist southern conservative Republican Christian slave owners to end the tragedy of slavery, but leftists lie as commonly as breathing.
Who says Lincoln was a democratvthen, history *****
He was a republican of the republican party of the time
As a liberal he would probably be a democrat today
Just like southern conservative slaveholders were democrats and likely Republicans today since rep are the party of conservatives now

Werbung:
Trump corruption???
He was just found guilty of 34 counts of corruption related crimes. He received 8 million from the Chinese and it's proven. Jarrod received 2 billion which is now rumoured to be borrowed by Trump.

No corruption?? Idiot.
Trump was railroaded by a mob of bloodthirsty democrats on steroids for a fake crime he did not commit.

Back