Democrats calling for Trump execution by promoting wildly false narratives and inflaming unreasonable fears of death if Trump wins

Shameless deflection.

I hand it to you. It seems you are impervious to shame and humiliation. Certainly shame and humiliation are not your kryptonite and you are no Superman either. Anyone else experiencing so much shame and humiliation on a daily basis would put their tail between their legs and never show their red err orange face here again. But you keep going.
bricks thrown by rioters in 2020 and 2021 - - Video Search Results (yahoo.com) June 2020

Rioting and defunding the police in major cities in 2020 led to more than 1,000 deaths in increased homicides.

Werbung:

Rioting and defunding the police in major cities in 2020 led to more than 1,000 deaths in increased homicides.
Shameless deflection.

I hand it to you. It seems you are impervious to shame and humiliation. Certainly shame and humiliation are not your kryptonite and you are no Superman either. Anyone else experiencing so much shame and humiliation on a daily basis would put their tail between their legs and never show their red err orange face here again. But you keep going.

Shameless deflection.

Defunding the police is one of the stupidest ideas that has been tried in the history of the nation, and Kamala has unashamedly supported defunding the police. She called it "reimagining the police" or something stupid like that.

Defunding the police is one of the stupidest ideas that has been tried in the history of the nation, and Kamala has unashamedly supported defunding the police. She called it "reimagining the police" or something stupid like that.

so what exactly did she propose? after al if you call it stupid you must understand her proposal exactly.

certainly you wouldn't be so stupid as to criticize something you dont understand, would you? lol

so what exactly did she propose? after al if you call it stupid you must understand her proposal exactly.

certainly you wouldn't be so stupid as to criticize something you dont understand, would you? lol
Her response went something like this: 'Of course it is time for us to take the time needed in our present time to reimagine what police could be if unburdened in time from what has been...'

Her response went something like this: 'Of course it is time for us to take the time needed in our present time to reimagine what police could be if unburdened in time from what has been...'
So you criticized something you didn't understand
God you are stupid lol

Shameless deflection.

Yes, I criticize Kamala for her nonsensical word salads, which indicate that she is no world leader or statesman able to think and talk intelligently.
So give details that justify your criticism of this policy
Oh you can't because you arr stupid lol

Shameless deflection.

Shameless deflection.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/26/poli...d-the-police-movement-in-june-2020/index.html 7-27-24

Kamala Harris praised ‘defund the police’ movement in June 2020 radio interview01:35

CNN —

Vice President Kamala Harris voiced support for “defund the police” in a radio interview in June 2020 amidst nationwide protests for police reform, just months before denouncing the movement after she had joined the Biden presidential campaign.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/26/poli...d-the-police-movement-in-june-2020/index.html 7-27-24

Kamala Harris praised ‘defund the police’ movement in June 2020 radio interview01:35

CNN —

Vice President Kamala Harris voiced support for “defund the police” in a radio interview in June 2020 amidst nationwide protests for police reform, just months before denouncing the movement after she had joined the Biden presidential campaign.
Perhaps you play dumb. Who knows.

Replacing cops that are prone to shoot mentally disturbed people with psychiatrists that know how to handle them makes good sense.

I am of the opinion that Mark Francis is not playing dumb. He is the real thing. He possesses the reasoning skills of a Beanie Baby.

Werbung:
Replacing cops that are prone to shoot mentally disturbed people with psychiatrists that know how to handle them makes good sense.
Democrats are very poor judges of which cops should be fired before they end up doing something damaging. Along the same line of reasoning, Americans are poor judges of which blacks should be locked up before they commit acts of violence.

Back