Democrats calling for Trump execution by promoting wildly false narratives and inflaming unreasonable fears of death if Trump wins

Werbung:
Oh I do hope so. Then only will the world be free of fascism again.

I dispute the killer Will be godless. I suspect it will be god giving the orders to do it. To keep him is no use, to lose him is no loss
The world will be free of fascism when Jesus returns to earth to judge and destroy His enemies.

There must be some prize for Stupidity above and beyond the call of duty, and poor Mark is vying for it.

Of course he was. The same mobsters who incited the violence wickedly blamed their innocent opponents for allegedly causing the violence.
These innocent opponents used force to break windows doors. The beat up police officers. Were ate on the capitol grounds. Damaged furniture. Tried to hang pence who btw is a much better Christian that you have ever been. Were gunning for specific lawmakers such as pelosi.

You have no shame. And no conscience. No empathy either.

The world will be free of fascism when Jesus returns to earth to judge and destroy His enemies.
The sun will rise in the west before that happens. You don't even know who it's enemies are.
If fact, not one person will ever witness retribution by some silly god.

Werbung:
These innocent opponents used force to break windows doors. The beat up police officers. Were ate on the capitol grounds. Damaged furniture. Tried to hang pence who btw is a much better Christian that you have ever been. Were gunning for specific lawmakers such as pelosi.

You have no shame. And no conscience. No empathy either.
No police officers on J-6 were hurt as bad as were so many of the 2,000 police officers assaulted by democrat rioters in the democrat 2020 summer of love 'mostly peaceful riots.'

Back