Ambassador Sondland supports Trump in spite of J-6 because he believes democrats have done worse damage than was done on J-6

nope. the evidence presented was in public filings. the judge evaluated it in open court.

my god you are stupid lol
No court found sufficient evidence to declare that no significant voting fraud occurred in 2020, vague references to 60 court cases notwithstanding.

Werbung:
No court found sufficient evidence to declare that no significant voting fraud occurred in 2020, vague references to 60 court cases notwithstanding.
Yes because courts don't work that way it's amusing to me that you keep posting that as if it proves anything other than how stupid you are but I guess you enjoy being stupid LOL

And there's nothing vague about the courts that you lost they're well documented how you idiots showed up and claimed fraud and lost the court cases it's not vague it's very well documented but of course maybe you're so stupid they are vague to you

That's right but if you had the evidence you could prove it to be true.
Nobody can prove the democrat voting machines were corrupted and nobody can prove the machines were not corrupted since democrats blocked investigations of machines and wiped machines clean after the election.

Yes because courts don't work that way it's amusing to me that you keep posting that as if it proves anything other than how stupid you are but I guess you enjoy being stupid LOL

And there's nothing vague about the courts that you lost they're well documented how you idiots showed up and claimed fraud and lost the court cases it's not vague it's very well documented but of course maybe you're so stupid they are vague to you
What you are saying is that no court proved significant 2020 voter fraud did not occur.

Judges bowed to intense leftist democrat pressure against investigating voting fraud or taking up voting fraud cases in court.
Still no evidence but pure hate.
Nobody can prove the democrat voting machines were corrupted and nobody can prove the machines were not corrupted since democrats blocked investigations of machines and wiped machines clean after the election.

We've been here before and you've had 4 years to prove something. You've done fuck all but whinge and moan. Grow up.

I don't need to prove again facts that have been more than amply proven for years.
Do you have your facts ready for the courts yet?
Jack smith doesn't take that much time to get his case before a judge.

Maybe the problem is you haven't proven anything.

prove there were no investigations.

and clue for the clueless, voting machines are always "wiped clean" after elections..so they can be used in the next election. duh.

my god you are beyond stupid lol

Democrats never intended courts to find evidence of 2020 voting fraud, even if the courts could not speak about all the evidence of fraud that has never been refuted.

courts can speak about anything.

my god you are beyond stupid.

There was NO evidence of fraud, Trump lost in 2020, he lost bigtime and claimed he won by a landslide.

Werbung:
Do you have your facts ready for the courts yet?
Jack smith doesn't take that much time to get his case before a judge.

Maybe the problem is you haven't proven anything.
How many times must SCOTUS tell Jack Smith he is full of s**t before he finally gives up?

Back