Ambassador Sondland supports Trump in spite of J-6 because he believes democrats have done worse damage than was done on J-6

Werbung:
The assumption is that the election was free and fair because it was set up to be free and fair, and there were no reasons to prove it otherwise.
Democrats fight like hell against election securities and voting fraud investigations because they expect Americans to take them at their word when they say there has not been and will not be voting fraud in US elections.

You and I both know courts are next to useless when it comes to investigating voting fraud.
Yes we both know that and intelligent people know that but only stupid people like you keep trying to make that point of course it's just your pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact that you idiots lost all your court cases because your evidence wasn't credible LOL

Leftist and compromised courts
No. The judges are not compromised of lefties. Some were appointed by Trump. That's simply hate.

have more than amply proved they are under no obligation to examine voting fraud evidence for accuracy or inaccuracy.

Again, it's not up to democrats to do anything. If you have the evidence, give it time and I'll present it for you.
Courts can avoid subjects in which judges feel their job security is threatened.
No they can't. This is exactly what is happening with jack smith. The judges are republicans but it's going ahead regardless.

Yes we both know that and intelligent people know that but only stupid people like you keep trying to make that point of course it's just your pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact that you idiots lost all your court cases because your evidence wasn't credible LOL
Denying 2020 voting fraud and ignoring the massive evidence of fraud is stupid and dishonest.

No. The judges are not compromised of lefties. Some were appointed by Trump. That's simply hate.

Again, it's not up to democrats to do anything. If you have the evidence, give it time and I'll present it for you.

No they can't. This is exactly what is happening with jack smith. The judges are republicans but it's going ahead regardless.
Judges proved they were the last and most incapable avenue for dealing with the massive evidence of 2020 voting fraud.

I ignore anything not proven credible
Believing something that list every time in court is stupid
You may know of a few reports of voting fraud that you think have been refuted but that still does nothing to refute all the evidence of voting fraud you seem ignorant of and unwilling to learn about.

You may know of a few reports of voting fraud that you think have been refuted but that still does nothing to refute all the evidence of voting fraud you seem ignorant of and unwilling to learn about.
Good thing I don't have to refute anything the burden of proof is on you morons to convince the courts that you have credible evidence and you failed every time but thanks for letting me point that out one more time it seems you enjoyed looking stupid

Good thing I don't have to refute anything the burden of proof is on you morons to convince the courts that you have credible evidence and you failed every time but thanks for letting me point that out one more time it seems you enjoyed looking stupid
I have no burdens. I cast all my burdens on Jesus and don't care who believes the truth or not.

Werbung:
Back