Ambassador Sondland supports Trump in spite of J-6 because he believes democrats have done worse damage than was done on J-6

Werbung:
I do not have to prove voting fraud evidence true that democrats cannot prove untrue.
i didn't say you HAVE to prove it.
god you are stupid.

i just said if you make claims and then cowardly and stupidly refuse to prove them, you look like a cowardly moooron.
your choice :)

I do not have to prove voting fraud evidence true that democrats cannot prove untrue.
But you made the original claim not democrats.

Don't switch the blame for your defeat as if there was fraud because there was not. You only want something to whinge about.
Are you prepared to call fraud when Harris wins?

I sense that Trump will say he won if he loses and Mark will spend the next for years bitching and whining about godless democrats.

I sense that Trump will say he won if he loses and Mark will spend the next for years bitching and whining about godless democrats.
Without a doubt. But if he wins there will be no mention of election fraud.
Divine intervention was responsible.

Let's not touch on trumps manifesto to ignore the constitution and imprison his opponents. Heaven forbid. That would make him a dictator.

But you made the original claim not democrats.

Don't switch the blame for your defeat as if there was fraud because there was not. You only want something to whinge about.
Are you prepared to call fraud when Harris wins?
Democrats claim there was no significant fraud and then fight like hell to prevent anyone from examining the evidence of fraud too closely.

Without a doubt. But if he wins there will be no mention of election fraud.
Divine intervention was responsible.

Let's not touch on trumps manifesto to ignore the constitution and imprison his opponents. Heaven forbid. That would make him a dictator.
Maybe if democrats accuse Trump of voting fraud the democrats will finally admit that voting fraud is a problem that should be addressed and stopped by adding investigations and voting securities to elections.

Before Trump, presidents did not refuse to concede when they LOST an election. People did not question the validity of elections. That was something that was started by Trump in the primaries. It was part of what Shyster Roy Cohn taught him: "Deny everything, admit nothing and never admit defeat".

Werbung:
Before Trump, presidents did not refuse to concede when they LOST an election. People did not question the validity of elections. That was something that was started by Trump in the primaries. It was part of what Shyster Roy Cohn taught him: "Deny everything, admit nothing and never admit defeat".
Gore finally admitted he lost in 2020 after weeks of denials.

Gore concedes presidential election to Bush, Dec. 13, 2000

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hillary has never acknowledged Trump's win.

Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’​

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Stacey Abrams has never admitted she lost to Brian Kemp.

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams defended herself from criticism that she never conceded her loss to Gov. Brian Kemp in 2018 on Friday, addressing what Republicans have already used against her in her newly announced 2022 rematch against Kemp.

Back