Biden's $2 trillion deficit proves the democrat narrative about a booming economy is a lie

Werbung:
No. I admit Trump signed trillions of dollars spending bills put on his desk by democrats in spite of republican objections.
Do you really believe Trump would sign anything for democrats? You're crazy.

Why do you fabricate crap like that? You know it's not true.

No, I admit Trump signed the democrat bill. Do you deny the democrats framed the budget-busting bill as a way to fix problems they saw needing trillions of dollars in new porkulus spending?

yes, every bill is framed as a way to fix problems. duh.

god you are such a political moooron. lol

Do you really believe Trump would sign anything for democrats? You're crazy.

Why do you fabricate crap like that? You know it's not true.
No, I don't believe Trump would sign anything but I do believe democrats would lie and claim Trump invented the $3 trillion budget-busting porkulus spending bill that democrats were allegedly not responsible for.

yes, every bill is framed as a way to fix problems. duh.

god you are such a political moooron. lol
Exactly. So many damaging bills democrats come up with are meant to help instead of hurt. That means the democrat bills that hurt are failures.

There are still alarming reports of people dying from the covid jab, if anyone is interested.
No. here are NO such "alarming reports", and even if there were, it would NOT be Biden's fault.
Trump's incompetence with Covid was huge. Silly bastard infected the entire White House staff because when he wore a mask, it smeared his make up.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.
lol

No, I don't believe Trump would sign anything
But you said he signed bills democrats put up. You lied and contradicted yourself.
but I do believe democrats would lie and claim Trump invented the $3 trillion budget-busting porkulus spending bill that democrats were allegedly not responsible for.
Trump was in control of expenditure just like Biden is now. Don't make feeble excuses. You fucked up so admit it.

6 out of 99 million is 'alarming" to you?
well you are a mooron lol
The report does not say there were only 6 out of 99 million individuals who had serious adverse reactions to the vaccines, even though those odds should not be considered insignificant by those contemplating taking the vaccine. What the research proved is that there were alarming increases in 6 different diseases that resulted from covid vaccinations affecting hundreds of recipients, but not millions of recipients.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.
lol
You dismiss news outlets like the Epoch Times, which is common among democrat cultists.

Werbung:
You dismiss news outlets like the Epoch Times, which is common among democrat cultists.
And here's why it should be ignored.

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[9][10][11][12] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[13] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[14]

The place is full of ratbag godbotherers.

Back