Biden's $2 trillion deficit proves the democrat narrative about a booming economy is a lie

i didn't try to hide anything, lying moooron. as i have said, deficits are the responsibiity of congress and potus. that's...you know..an actual fact. lol

god you are stupid lol
Democrats proposed the $3 trillion spending bill, not republicans and not Trump.

House Democrats Unveil $3 Trillion Proposal For Coronavirus Relief​

Werbung:
Dummycraps: 'We wrote the massive spending bills but condemn Trump for signing them.'

House Democrats Unveil $3 Trillion Proposal For Coronavirus Relief
they aren't condeming trump for signing them.
god you are stupid.

i'm just pointing out the record deficit was under trump.
sorry if facts make you angry and look stupid lol

they aren't condeming trump for signing them.
god you are stupid.

i'm just pointing out the record deficit was under trump.
Of course. The democrats wrote the spending bills that plundged the US into deep debt and deficit and then deceitfully and dishonestly blamed Trump for the deep deficit they created with their spending bill.

Of course. The democrats wrote the spending bills that plundged the US into deep debt and deficit and then deceitfully and dishonestly blamed Trump for the deep deficit they created with their spending bill.
You're chronology of events is warped.

Does Doesn't matter who wrote them it's who voted for them and that included Trump who signed it I don't know why you keep Looking stupid but keep going Trump was certainly partly to blame he signed them or do you deny he signed them LOL maybe you are that stupid

Does Doesn't matter who wrote them it's who voted for them and that included Trump who signed it I don't know why you keep Looking stupid but keep going Trump was certainly partly to blame he signed them or do you deny he signed them LOL maybe you are that stupid
Typical. Democrats created the leftist spending bills for Trump to sign and then blamed Trump for spending the money they budgeted.

Really? Are you saying NPR was wrong for claiming democrats proposed the $3 trillion in massive porkulus spending that plunged the US into deep deficits and debt.

Are you denying trumps 8 trillion in four years wasn't the biggest debt increase in one term by any POTUS?

Never ask the question until you know the answer.

Are you denying trumps 8 trillion in four years wasn't the biggest debt increase in one term by any POTUS?

Never ask the question until you know the answer.
No. I admit Trump signed trillions of dollars spending bills put on his desk by democrats in spite of republican objections.

Really? Are you saying NPR was wrong for claiming democrats proposed the $3 trillion in massive porkulus spending that plunged the US into deep deficits and debt?
are you denying that trump signed the spending bill that plunged the us into deep deficits and debt? lol

No. I admit Trump signed trillions of dollars spending bills put on his desk by democrats in spite of republican objections.

so you agree trump is ultimately responsible by being the final signer. personally responsible in fact

are you denying that trump signed the spending bill that plunged the us into deep deficits and debt? lol
No, I admit Trump signed the democrat bill. Do you deny the democrats framed the budget-busting bill as a way to fix problems they saw needing trillions of dollars in new porkulus spending?

Werbung:
so you agree trump is ultimately responsible by being the final signer. personally responsible in fact
OK, if it makes you feel better. Trump signed the democrat porkulus spending bill, allowing leftist political propagandists a small window through which to stupidly and dishonestly blame Trump for designing and signing the budget-busting spending bill.

Back