Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

Just like some people know people at the DMV just give them licenses. The fact is if you know the system you can get anything easy. Just like my boss only promotes his friends as managers and supervisors. Its supposed to be how well you do your job. Just like if your dad is an scoutmaster you can become an eagle scout without earning it. And my favorite NFL team is the Baltimore Ravens. And the Ravens are all sold out by the season. The only reason I got tickets to get in stadium because my friend works for Ravens.

Werbung:
fantasy, miracles and magic are your words not the words of a Christian. We don't rely on any of these. Miracles were performed by Jesus so that the people could see that he was more than just human. He is God. Magic is used by Satan. He uses his powers (magic) to try and turn us from God and truly learning the truth.

You do not rely on the word miracles and magic then use then. Bright. Not.

Regards
DL

God has foreknowledge and knew all that was going to happen before he even created us. So it was no surprise what Eve or anyone else in the Bible to what they did or are going to do. He created us so he knows everything and isn't surprised by anything. We are human. We are not perfect (and can't be because we were not created to be perfect, we were given free will) and this is why we live in a non-perfect world. And Adam could have said no, he was given free will, and not eat the forbidden fruit. No where in the Bible does it say they ate an apple.

Yet your book says that God creates all things perfect.

You are not a whole Christian if you start throwing away the WORD of God.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back