Is Satan both the Holy Spirit and God’s wife or Asherah?

Werbung:
Poll: 76% believe in God, 38% do what God asks

America is still a God-fearing nation, one ready to listen to the Almighty and do as ordered, according to a new poll.

The survey from YouGov.com reveals that 76 percent of the nation personally believes in the existence of a God, and half of those say that they have done something because God told them to. Including non-believers, this makes up 38 percent of the entire country.

Uh-Oh .... don't tell Obama .... he thinks America is not a Christian Country and damn sure don't tell our anti-theist friends ..... they might have to come to realize just how ignorant they are and above all what a small majority they are with their ridiculous opinions of non-sense!

It is a terrible mistake to think that God is responsible for the actions of people who claim to be His followers. A world full of hypocrites cannot save people from a God they reject.

It’s nice to point to hypocrites for excuses, but there is nothing they can do to better your odds. God has already determined their fate. The occurrence of hypocrisy is more negative than anything. It demonstrates how difficult it is to resist sin.

Most folks spend far too much time assessing the sins of other people. The fact that people are unable to live perfect lives is not really breaking news. Instead of measuring our lives by what hypocrites do, we need to model our lives after the One who set the perfect example.

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

You contradict yourself my friend. You say we should not judge then give a quote from Jesus, whom we are to emulate, showing where he is judging.

Personally, since we all judge all kinds of things dally, I will continue to judge and so should you.

Regards
DL

If it weren't for hypocrisy, hate, anger, criticism, and discontent for their fellow man .... these anti-theist would not have a platform!

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits:

Matthew 7:15-20
New King James Version (NKJV)

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

I have seen more atheists motivated by this.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

If theists cannot take the love and correction then they are not worthy of the theist title.

Few are really believers at any rate.

Regards
DL

Poll: 76% believe in God, 38% do what God asks

America is still a God-fearing nation, one ready to listen to the Almighty and do as ordered, according to a new poll.

The survey from YouGov.com reveals that 76 percent of the nation personally believes in the existence of a God, and half of those say that they have done something because God told them to. Including non-believers, this makes up 38 percent of the entire country.

Uh-Oh .... don't tell Obama .... he thinks America is not a Christian Country and damn sure don't tell our anti-theist friends ..... they might have to come to realize just how ignorant they are and above all what a small majority they are with their ridiculous opinions of non-sense!

I guess you g0ofs do not fear God enough. You lead the free world in people in people in jail and abortion rates. Yep. God fearing.

Regards
DL

You contradict yourself my friend. You say we should not judge then give a quote from Jesus, whom we are to emulate, showing where he is judging.

Personally, since we all judge all kinds of things dally, I will continue to judge and so should you.

Regards

You seem to be very ignorant on what my Bible has to say.. So, let me ask you what does the bible say about judging others? This is a loaded question..

DL

what exactly is Jesus judging ?

Many things. One you will know is his --- go and sin no more.

He had judged that a sin had been committed. Right?

You will also remember his fit in the temple against the money changers.
He had judged them evil. Right?

There are many other places.

Religions and Christianity are all about judging good and evil.

You have judged your God to be good. Right?

Regards
DL

Many things. One you will know is his --- go and sin no more.

He had judged that a sin had been committed. Right?

You will also remember his fit in the temple against the money changers.
He had judged them evil. Right?7

There are many other places.

Religions and Christianity are all about judging good and evil.

You have judged your God to be good. Right?

Regards
DL
wrong on all counts. first the sinner admitted his sin and sought forgiveness second moneychanging in the temple was a sin in the Law so no interpretation needed. now perhaps you will address how the quote you referenced demonstrates judgement ?

wrong on all counts. first the sinner admitted his sin and sought forgiveness second moneychanging in the temple was a sin in the Law so no interpretation needed. now perhaps you will address how the quote you referenced demonstrates judgement ?
Could not have said it better..no one could...so ditto

Werbung:

It is obvious to any who can judge.

If you have not judged your God, how do you know he is God or even good?

If a genocidal son murderer can be called good that is.

Regards
DL

Back