God or man as centre of the universe!

God created the universe and created humans on earth to serve Him. The demented sinners who refuse to believe that fact of life's origin on earth are like apes in their stupidity and rebellion.
Gid created nothing in this earth. We evolved and that can be proven in contrast you cannot prove one thing about your silly god.

Anyone with a brain wouldn't enslave themself to a fictitious god. It shows a level of intelligence equal to a worker bee.

Werbung:
All DNA and chemistry control, programmed for your best end, be you like it or not.

Your first statement is belied by this research.

I don't see where this belies anything I posted. Or at least not what I meant.
On can find that some animals (dogs, pigs, crows) also display similar behaviors.
Dogs, pigs and crows are social animals. Cats, especially wild members of a cat family, are less social. Male lions will happily kill and eat their own offspring.

I agree that perhaps babies can tell the good puppets from the bad ones.

But what I meant was that people with one set of DNA do not communicate their idea of good or bad behavior to people with another set of DNA.

DNA is programmed for survival, perhaps. Humans are social creatures, designed to live in families, tribes or groups.
There are certainly people born with DNA that causes their lives to be short.

I don't see where this belies anything I posted. Or at least not what I meant.
On can find that some animals (dogs, pigs, crows) also display similar behaviors.
Dogs, pigs and crows are social animals. Cats, especially wild members of a cat family, are less social. Male lions will happily kill and eat their own offspring.

I agree that perhaps babies can tell the good puppets from the bad ones.

But what I meant was that people with one set of DNA do not communicate their idea of good or bad behavior to people with another set of DNA.

DNA is programmed for survival, perhaps. Humans are social creatures, designed to live in families, tribes or groups.
There are certainly people born with DNA that causes their lives to be short.
Sure, all under a D N A program doing the best it can with whatever nature and chance gave it.

I can't believe you put "perhaps" in your statement. Dropped the I.Q. I had put to you.

Kidding on that last.

Are you suggesting the existence of god has been proven by science?

If science said or proved god didnt exist, would you then quote then as an unreliable source?
That would be a logical fallacy and impossible to do. God is slippery and could sneak around behind you.

The ancients were brighter apologists than todays junk and knew to call, as the bible states, unknowable, unfathomable and a mystery.

All before they describe God to a T.

No contradiction there. Oh, wait.

Jesus was greatly admired because he healed a couple of blind people and a few lepers.
Science return sight to thousands of people daily, and most Americans have only seen people playing lepers in movies.

Science will inexorably continue to progress.

People who yammer about mysteries and unfathomable and unknowable things have made no progress and won't do so in the future. The Bible is simply a compendium if wise saying and advice, some of it good, some of it less so and a lot of bad history and nonsense. It was quite obviously not inspired by any omniscient, omnipresent omnipotent, omnibenevolent creature.

That is not to say that some sort of creator deity has never existed. Perhaps there was once such and entity and it has strolled off creating more galaxies. There is a possibility that such a creature still exists.

I am rather fond of the character Q, of the Q Continuum in Start Trek: the Next Generation.

Are you suggesting the existence of god has been proven by science?

If science said or proved god didnt exist, would you then quote then as an unreliable source?
Science can no more observe the invisible God than science can prove life on earth was an accidental miracle of unknown cause.

Jesus was greatly admired because he healed a couple of blind people and a few lepers.
Science return sight to thousands of people daily, and most Americans have only seen people playing lepers in movies.

Science will inexorably continue to progress.

People who yammer about mysteries and unfathomable and unknowable things have made no progress and won't do so in the future. The Bible is simply a compendium if wise saying and advice, some of it good, some of it less so and a lot of bad history and nonsense. It was quite obviously not inspired by any omniscient, omnipresent omnipotent, omnibenevolent creature.

That is not to say that some sort of creator deity has never existed. Perhaps there was once such and entity and it has strolled off creating more galaxies. There is a possibility that such a creature still exists.

I am rather fond of the character Q, of the Q Continuum in Start Trek: the Next Generation.
Humans are subject to put their faith in all sorts of unscientific nonsense.

Humans are subject to put their faith in all sorts of unscientific nonsense.
I would say that many are LIKELY to put their faith in unscientific nonsense.
They do not understand science.
Nor do they understand capitalism, which is NOT a form of government.

I finally understood what it was and how it works when I was 38 years old, and some very distant rich relative died and I got a windfall of $2500 and decided to invest it.

Science can no more observe the invisible God than science can prove life on earth was an accidental miracle of unknown cause.
This is what you said.
That is your ignorant unscientific opinion.

There's no doubt you implied science has proven your god and that's a lie. I know your silly god is invisible because it doesn't exist.
Science has never tried to prove anything about the origin of life. They have the most plausible explanation so far.
But knuckle heads like you stuck with creation theory with no evidence at all. Don't forget the 6000 year old universe. Thats an old favourite which keeps the punters focused.

I would say that many are LIKELY to put their faith in unscientific nonsense.
They do not understand science.
Nor do they understand capitalism, which is NOT a form of government.

I finally understood what it was and how it works when I was 38 years old, and some very distant rich relative died and I got a windfall of $2500 and decided to invest it.
Science is incapable of measuring the supernatural but that does not excuse the foolishness of dummies who mistakenly imagine that means science disproves the supernatural.

Communism is a financial system that will not prosper because of inherent flaws. The US was not born with a communist bent and that was a great benefit in our success.

Werbung:
Both Capitalism and Communism have flaws.
Capitalism breeds inequality and discrimination.

Communism breeds one-man rule and the elimination of the people in determining their own future

Back