Is Satan both the Holy Spirit and God’s wife or Asherah?

Werbung:
Did Jesus not judge the sinner to be correct in his self-proclaimed sinner status?

Yes he did. Neither of you seem good at connecting dots.

Regards
no. Jesus did what He does, take as His own all the sin of those who seek it. by doing so He relieves these people from being judged by the Father. no need to connect dots that are not there when its laid out for you in the good book.

Last edited:
There are a lot of things Jesus did that we should not. I am going to suggest that we, as mere humans, should not be doing everything that the Lord did. Before you bombard me with your complaints, let's look at an example, when in life you might be challenged with this question.
If I wrong someone, should I apologize? I know for a fact that Jesus would not apologize. I will add this, Jesus never did apologize, since He never did anything wrong. Obviously, never having done anything wrong would not apply to me!
This is just one example of when the answer to the question, "What would Jesus do?" would not apply to us. Just because Jesus never apologized to anyone doesn't mean that we should not.
Likewise, there are some things that Jesus did that we should not do.. Jesus is God. We are not. Jesus proclaimed His authority from His deity. We can only proclaim our authority through the deity of Jesus. The difference is not a subtle one, it’s a big one…
Jesus was constantly accusing people of being hypocrites. I am not saying that we should never do this. However, since He was perfect, Jesus knew when people were being hypocrites, whereas we can only guess. Jesus warned us not to judge other people unless we could be sure that our judgment was correct. If we judge someone incorrectly, we are threatened with a similar judgment by God. Obviously, we should not judge people unless we are absolutely certain that we are correct - something that is not possible for us humans.
The concept of "What would Jesus do?" is not completely without merit for disciples of Jesus Christ. We are to have the mind of Christ. However, to know what Jesus would do, we would need to know what Jesus did do. Jesus is not today’s modern interpretation of righteousness. Jesus is the reality of the eternal morality of God. Those who claim to do what Jesus would do, must know the New Testament in detail,And I have been told by people who kmow, preferably with an insight on first century Jewish culture. The truths of the New Testament transcend the culture of first century Israel, but the interpretation and understanding of the details of the parables and stories can only be understood with knowledge of the culture of the day. For example, the parable of the prodigal son is a powerful example of the love and forgiveness of God. However, the extent and depth of that love can be fully understood only when examining the parable from a first century Jewish perspective. Things were different then..
In conclusion, I would like to propose that we believers do what Jesus told us to do, rather than what Jesus Himself might do. The standard should be WDJTUTD - What did Jesus tell us to do? I don't think the new initials will fly, but hopefully we believers would be willing to do what Jesus told us.

You begin with a false statement so I did not read your whole post.
You say Jesus is not a sinner yet scriptures do not agree.

Hebrews 5:8
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

Your literalism is killing your understanding of Jesus.

That aside, the Jesus I know seems better than the Jesus you follow.
Your enslaves you while mine frees you. Care to compare?

The Godhead I know in a nutshell.
I was a skeptic till the age of 39.
I then had an apotheosis and later branded myself an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian. Gnostic Christian because I exemplify this quote from William Blake. “Both read the Bible day and night, But thou read'st black where I read white.”
This refers to how Gnostics tend to reverse, for moral reasons, what Christians see in the Bible. We tend to recognize the evil ways of O T God where literal Christians will see God’s killing as good. Christians are sheep where Gnostic Christians are goats.
This is perhaps why we see the use of a Jesus scapegoat as immoral, while theists like to make Jesus their beast of burden. An immoral position.
During my apotheosis, something that only lasted 5 or 6 seconds, the only things of note to happen was that my paradigm of reality was confirmed and I was chastised to think more demographically. What I found was what I call a cosmic consciousness. Not a new term but one that is a close but not exact fit.

I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way with apotheosis.
This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no one has yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than they for the cosmic consciousness.
The cosmic consciousness is not a miracle working God. It does not interfere with us save when one of us finds it. Not a common thing from what I can see. It is a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.
I tend to have more in common with atheists who ignore what they see as my delusion because our morals are basically identical. Theist tend not to like me much as I have no respect for literalists and fundamentals and think that most Christians have exaggerated tribal mentalities and poor morals as they have developed a double standard to be able to stomach their God.
I am rather between a rock and a hard place but this I cannot help.
I am happy to be questioned on what I believe but whether or not God exists is basically irrelevant to this world for all that he does not do, and I prefer to thrash out moral issues that can actually find an end point. The search for God is never ending when you are of the Gnostic persuasion. My apotheosis basically says that I am to ignore whatever God I found, God as a set of rules that is, not idol worship it but instead, raise my bar of excellence and seek further.
My apotheosis also showed me that God has no need for love, adoration or obedience. He has no needs. Man has dominion here on earth and is to be and is the supreme being.
Since then, I have tried to collect information that would help any that believe that apotheosis is possible, generally not Christians, --- as they do not believe in the mythical esoteric Jesus that I believe in and churches do not dare teach it.
This first clip gives the theological and philosophical interpretation of what Jesus taught and the second clip show what I think is a close representation of the method that helped me push my apotheosis.

Basically, the usual Christian Jesus is their hero and savior while my version demand that man himself steps up to the plate and saves himself.

Which version do you think is more moral and deserving of praise and why?

Regards
DL

The right hate the teachings of Jesus with all that peace and love and sharing stuff

They much prefer war and hate and taking stuff

They just ignore the bits they don't like and quote the ones, usually from the Old testament, supporting their vicious world view

And let's be real, there's plenty of stuff in the bible to support barbarity

The right hate the teachings of Jesus with all that peace and love and sharing stuff

They much prefer war and hate and taking stuff

They just ignore the bits they don't like and quote the ones, usually from the Old testament, supporting their vicious world view

And let's be real, there's plenty of stuff in the bible to support barbarity

Only 90%.

Regards
DL

Fair point

When you challenge Christians , especially Americans on stuff where their behaviour is totally at odds with biblical teaching they just ignore it

Look at how the US worships money for example

Fair point

When you challenge Christians , especially Americans on stuff where their behaviour is totally at odds with biblical teaching they just ignore it

Look at how the US worships money for example

Americans are quite conditioned to lie to themselves. They like to think they lead the free world when they are slaved to their oligarchs the same way all countries are. The West looks to the U S for truth and guidance as the policeman of the world, so to speak, but all we get for truth are lies. At least one of your leaders had truth as his guide but he was quickly dispatched for his honesty.

Regards
DL

Yes, the elite that runs the US is masterful at getting its turkey citizens voting for Xmas

The American right preach the word of Jesus and practice the behaviour of the Old Testament with its mad, violent, bigoted, racist views

I reckon the devil is part of the unholy quartet and the holy trinity rubbish is just there to sucker Christians

All a part of keeping Christian from thinking too much. The Trinity thing cannot be dithered out by them and instead of questioning as they should, they do not want to bite the bullet and tell their hierarchies that they are full of shit. Better to just shut up and kowtow like the good sheep they think they are.

Some intelligent people tell the truth of it tough.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Yes even a cursory examination of Christianity is much more supportive of the view that god us evil rather than good

But as you indicate the inventors of religion were smart enough to throw in some rules like .thou shalt not question any of this stuff' to stop the lie from being exposed

Back