Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

Ok. We are not in God's image.

BTW, you put a lot of stock in what the bible says it fathoms of the unfathomable God, ---- as if those unknowable things were known.

You are wrong to do so as you must rely on fantasy, miracles and magic.

I think that retarded and unhelpful in seeking God.

Then again, you are an idol worshiper who has a Godinabook.

Regards
DL
We are in his image, but on this earth we will never be like him.. we will always come up short..

Werbung:
God has to the crappest creator ever

I mean, five minutes after he made a women she was talking to a snake and committing the heinous crime of eating an apple. For which we have all had to pay

Obviously this is all scientifically verified by erm er who was it now?

Oh yeah, nobody

överens med, i f there is a God why dont h e show his face so people i n the world will believe this

We are in his image, but on this earth we will never be like him.. we will always come up short..

Yes. Thanks to his continuing to create us as is.

If he expects a better human the Einstein was right and God is insane.

Proof. Look at what he creates to be perfect.

Regards
DL

Well, apart from Catholics hating Protestants

Jews hating Muslims

Christians hating Jews

And all of them killing each other for centuries

Yes, god did a great job of creating mankind

If you are a massive fan of genocide

Like god is

But you the excuser of sin don't just have to invent a war between Jesus and His designated agents. You also must pretend that there's contention within the Godhead. The Son uproots the works of the Father.

In fact it was the pagan Gnostics who taught that Christ was sent to demolish the ways of the inferior Hebrew god (the "demiurge") and establish the worship of a better, nicer god. People who say that Jesus repealed the Law given at Sinai are ignorantly parroting the dogma of a long-dead cult.

Christians believe that the Son of God did not begin to exist when He "became flesh and dwelt among us." Rather,

• In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. (John 1:1-3)And:

• He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities – all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. (Colossians 1:15-17)Though we can distinguish the Son from the Father as Persons, they aren't separate gods, or separate parts of God. They are in perfect agreement. Whatever was said by God the Father in the Old Testament – including what He said against same-sex sex – was said by the Son, and by the Spirit as well. The holy prophets from Moses to Malachi were moved by "the Spirit of Christ." (1 Peter 1:11) So the command in Leviticus 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination," came from the Word, the Logos, the Christ – just as surely as did the command, "Let there be light," and the command, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more."

Well, apart from Catholics hating Protestants

Jews hating Muslims

Christians hating Jews

And all of them killing each other for centuries

Yes, god did a great job of creating mankind

If you are a massive fan of genocide

Like god is

You and your kind linger on the bad committed by Christians. You ignore the enormous good committed by Christians throughout history...of course, you do not know the good. Just another blind spot in your limited education.

And most typical of you to ignore that Islam is the religion today responsible for committing the acts you condemn Christians and Jews. No doubt you think Christians are just as dangerous as Muslims TODAY...further proof of your psychosis...not that further proof was needed.

I have said this many times...It is a terrible mistake to think that God is responsible for the actions of people who claim to be His followers. A world full of hypocrites cannot save people from a God they reject.

It’s nice to point to hypocrites for excuses, but there is nothing they can do to better your odds. God has already determined their fate. The occurrence of hypocrisy is more negative than anything. It demonstrates how difficult it is to resist sin.

Most folks spend far too much time assessing the sins of other people. The fact that people are unable to live perfect lives is not really breaking news. Instead of measuring our lives by what hypocrites do, we need to model our lives after the One who set the perfect example.

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

You and your kind linger on the bad committed by Christians. You ignore the enormous good committed by Christians throughout history...of course, you do not know the good. Just another blind spot in your limited education.

And most typical of you to ignore that Islam is the religion today responsible for committing the acts you condemn Christians and Jews. No doubt you think Christians are just as dangerous as Muslims TODAY...further proof of your psychosis...not that further proof was needed.

Have an eye opener.

Regards
DL

Cash so what if some Christians have done some good?

I'm sure some flat earthers have done some good but that doesn't make the earth flat

God made evil because his story needs it

God is evil

The Bible and Science two pees in a pod
Scientific Principle
Biblical Reference
Cosmology/Astronomy

Time had a beginning .... etc.
Please don't confuse the Bible and Science. The hard sciences such as cosmology and astronomy involve inference strongly supported by measurements and mathematical analysis. The biblical passages you cite are largely poetic observation.

Please don't confuse the Bible and Science. The hard sciences such as cosmology and astronomy involve inference strongly supported by measurements and mathematical analysis. The biblical passages you cite are largely poetic observation.
Please don't confuse the Bible and science?? I could say please don't confuse what you think you know to the facts..The Bible describes the creation of the universe, the earth, and life on it. The Bible also describes the laws that govern the universe and its ultimate fate.

The order of creation according to the Bible..
Creation of the entire physical universe (matter, energy, space and time) from the invisible (16 x 109 years ago).This creation event includes an expanding universe, which continues to expand at this time.Preparation of planet earth for the creation of life. The Bible describes the Earth's initial conditions following its creation when the Sun is already shining. The Bible also says that the Earth is controlled by the heavens and not the other way around (geocentrism is refuted). The original Earth is described as being without any oceans or water at all (4.5 x 10 years ago). Science tells us that the Earth's water probably came from cometary collisions that were common during the early history of the Solar System. The main biblical creation account (Genesis 1) begins after the formation of the Earth's oceans with a description of the Earth as a water-covered planet covered by dense clouds (4.0 x 109 years ago).
1. The dense atmosphere is partially cleared so that light can strike the surface of the earth. (3.9 x 109 years ago).
2.Formation of a stable water cycle (3.9 x 109 years ago).
3.Formation of continents, including an accurate description of the tectonic activity that produced the continents (2.7 x 109 years ago)
4.Creation of plants on the land and their subsequent "production by the land," possibly including some naturalistic processes(0.9 x 109 years ago).
5.Transformation of the atmosphere from translucent transparent as the Sun, Moon, and stars show through the atmosphere. (0.9-0.6 x 109 years ago)
6.Creation of swarms of small sea animals and their subsequent "great increase" or "teeming by the water" (consistent with the Cambrian explosion) possibly involving some naturalistic processes. (0.5-0.3 x 109 years ago)
7.Creation of birds (140-60 x 106 years ago)
8.Creation of sea mammals (60-50 x 106 years ago)
9.Creation of land mammals that interact with humans (30-15 x 106 years ago)
creeping land mammals (e.g., rodents)
large quadruped land mammals (e.g., cattle)
wild land mammals (e.g., carnivores)
10.Creation of modern humans(100-50 x 103 years ago)
The Bible is unique among ancient creation accounts in that its description of the order of creation is 100% accurate.

Werbung:
Lag.. first let me say I'm glad to see/hear from you...This is where I stand and why I say two peas in a pod..
The creationary model is being presented because the standard, naturalistic models have failed in several areas of scientific research. For example, there is no testable naturalistic model for the cause of the universe. In fact, the laws of physics demand that there is no way that we can interact with anything outside of our universe. Other areas that defy naturalistic explanation include the orign of life, the Cambrian explosion, and the the origin of consciousness. Progress is possible in these three areas, but it is unlikely that any naturalistic theory will fully explain key steps required for each process to proceed. It is my contention that none of these processes have a naturalistic origin, and, in fact, are logically impossible, given the laws of physics that operate in our universe. I believe that science will be able to completely rule out all naturalistic origin of life models at some time in the future.

Back