Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.
It is not woman’s fault. It is God’s for creating her as is.
Why are human women so devastating to God’s reproductive and sexual restraint?
God cannot reproduce pure yet seems to have all the equipment required to do so, --- with humans. Rather handy that. He also passes on those traits to his Sons of God and possibly to angels as Satan is depicted with obvious female sexual and reproductive equipment. These have used their equipment well and made God many Grandchildren. These, the happy Grandfather had to drown. For some reason, --- they all come out evil. It must be something in the blood. Evil just like their Grandfather, who had already reproduced with a human to make Jesus.
Those who believe in the Trinity gibberish must contend with knowing that God planned on extra species intercourse with humans before he even created us. Today we think that that bestiality is evil but I guess we are all wrong. God must be right and bestiality must be good. That is sick. But that aside.
I can understand my own, sometimes out of control passion for women. I am just a man who is good today but who has been less so. I have repented. What I cannot understand is why God would have built that, --- out of control desire, --- into his own nature and why he is passing it on to all of his God damned Sons of God. This then forces him to use genocide on us poor and pure humans, --- as a collateral damage as he eliminates his own hated progeny and Grandchildren.
Just a reminder for God.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
Revelation 4:11 (KJV)
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
If I could face our God, I would ask him one question about that creating for his pleasure clause. I would preface with; I know that human women are the best for sexual pleasures for you and your Sons of God, ---and then would ask, ---- but do you have to keep using genocide on your Grandchildren and human?
I cannot ask him why he is being so vile but can ask here to see if anyone knows why God made our human women the greatest sex toy in the universe for men as well as for his Sons of God, --- and why that desire that God himself has, --- causes him to kill humans and his Grandchildren?
God has a problem. Women are the root of that problem.
Woman is thus the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.
How can we help God get over his reproductive and sexual fixation on our women and ease his wrath against his own Grandchildren and stop him from his next genocide of mankind?
Regards
DL

Werbung:
I can think of nothing better to say... my new all time favorite quote. It comes courtesy of the minions who still confuse intelligence with self centeredness.
Any formal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession – their ignorance.”- Hendrik Willem van Loon

I can think of nothing better to say... my new all time favorite quote. It comes courtesy of the minions who still confuse intelligence with self centeredness.
Any formal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession – their ignorance.”- Hendrik Willem van Loon

Indeed.

Exactly why Christians bemoan losing their ignorant bliss in Eden and un-justly calling what Jews see as man's elevation a fall.

That is also why Christians and Catholics are anti-science.

Literalists just love ignorance and stupidity and curse man for becoming as Gods.

Regards
DL

The Bible and Science two pees in a pod
Scientific Principle
Biblical Reference
Cosmology/Astronomy

Time had a beginning
2 Timothy 1:9, Titus 1:2, 1 Corinthians 2:7
The universe had a beginning
Genesis 1:1, 2:4, Isaiah 42:5, etc.
The universe was created from the invisible
Hebrews 11:3
The dimensions of the universe were created
Romans 8:38-39
The universe is expanding
Job 9:8, Psalm 104:2, Isaiah 40:22, Isaiah 42:5, Isaiah 44:24, Isaiah 45:12, Isaiah 48:13, Isaiah 51:13, Jeremiah 10:12, Jeremiah 51:15, Zechariah 12:1
Creation of matter and energy has ended in the universe (refutes steady-state theory)
Genesis 2:3-47
The universe is winding down and will "wear out" (second law of thermodynamics ensures that the universe will run down due to "heat death"-maximum entropy)
Psalm 102:25-27
Describes the correct order of creation
Genesis 1 (see Day-Age Genesis One Interpretation)
Number of stars exceeds a billion
Genesis 22:17, Jeremiah 33:22
Every star is different
1 Corinthians 15:41
Pleiades and Orion as gravitationally bound star groups
Job 38:31
Light is in motion
Job 38:19-20
The earth is controlled by the heavens
Job 38:33
Earth is a sphere
Isaiah 40:22 Job 26:10
At any time, there is day and night on the Earth
Luke 17:34-35
Earth is suspended in space
Job 26:7
The physical laws are constant
Jeremiah 31:35-36
Earth Sciences
Earth began as a waterworld. Formation of continents by tectonic activity described
Genesis 1:2-9, Psalm 104:6-9, Proverbs 3:19, Proverbs 8:27-29, Job 38:4-8, 2 Peter 3:5
Water cycle described
Ecclesiastes 1:7; Isaiah 55:10, Job 36:27-28
Valleys exist on the bottom of the sea
2 Samuel 22:16
Vents exist on the bottom of the sea
Job 38:16
Ocean currents in the sea
Psalm 8:8
Air has weight
Job 28:25
Winds blow in circular paths
Ecclesiastes 1:6
Biology
The chemical nature of human life
Genesis 2:7, 3:19
Life of creatures are in the blood
Leviticus 17:11
The nature of infectious diseases
Leviticus 13:46
Importance of sanitation to health
Numbers 19, Deuteronomy 23:12-13, Leviticus 7-9

Intelligent design proponents are interested in science, and I relish the idea of increasing scientific research into areas that address the question of whether there is evidence for design in the universe. For the most part, I think its fantastic.. However, we don't appreciate the red herring argument suggesting that we want to stifle scientific inquiry and are only interested in the promulgation of religious belief. Jesus said we are to love God with all our heart, soul and mind. More science? That's great

It is the increasing evidence for design that encourages ID proponents that they are on the right track. We certainly don't want to stop scientific investigation now that the evidence is accumulating in our favor. ..I look forward to learn more about how God created the universe and life on earth. We have nothing to fear from science, so bring it on!

" curse man for becoming as Gods".. Maybe I was right, you might be just a little self centered

In this, I follow Jesus. Who do you follow?

Regards
DL
First I have watched that before,, and the man is well spoken.. that's it..
The Bible says that Jesus existed in the form of God prior to coming to earth (Philippians 2:5-7).Jesus Himself claimed to have existed in heaven even before the creation of the universe (John 6:62, 8:58, 17:5, 24). The Bible also makes it clear that Jesus, as God, created the entire universe in addition to everything in heaven (including the angels)
Pre-incarnate Jesus
The Bible says that no human being has ever seen God in His glory, nor can we see Him until He transforms us into glorified spiritual beings at the resurrection. However, the Old Testament describes the appearance of God as "the angel of the Lord" to numerous people, including Jacob, Sarah's maid Hagar, Abraham, Moses at the burning bush, Balaam and his donkey, Joshua and the people of Israel, Gideon, parents of Samson, King David, and Elijah. Theologians call such appearances a "theophany" or "christopheny." In other words, the appearances of God described in the Old Testament were actually the pre-incarnate appearances of Jesus.

No we are not like GOD..

Jesus Christ is God, who created the entire universe, and personally came to earth as a human being to teach is about Himself, as well as to provide the ultimate sacrifice for sins. Although Jesus was executed, He rose from the dead, appearing to hundreds of people before returning to heaven . Before His ascension, Jesus told His followers to proclaim the good news of His kingdom, "making disciples of all nations," resulting in the proliferation of Christianity throughout the world. At the appropriate time, Jesus will call an end to His time of grace and return to earth as ultimate judge, destroying the unrighteous and ushering in His millennial reign on earth. After this time, Satan will be released to attempt to deceive the nations, but will be destroyed, along with his followers. Immediately afterward, the universe will be destroyed, and all souls will be resurrected and judged. Those whose names are not written in Jesus' book of life will be sent to the lake of fire (the second, or spiritual, death). All who believed in Jesus throughout the ages will be ushered into heaven, to live with Him for eternity.
For He says, "In the time of My favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:2)
Good luck raising yourself from the Dead..

God has to the crappest creator ever

I mean, five minutes after he made a women she was talking to a snake and committing the heinous crime of eating an apple. For which we have all had to pay

Obviously this is all scientifically verified by erm er who was it now?

Oh yeah, nobody

First I have watched that before,, and the man is well spoken.. that's it..
The Bible says that Jesus existed in the form of God prior to coming to earth (Philippians 2:5-7).Jesus Himself claimed to have existed in heaven even before the creation of the universe (John 6:62, 8:58, 17:5, 24). The Bible also makes it clear that Jesus, as God, created the entire universe in addition to everything in heaven (including the angels)
Pre-incarnate Jesus
The Bible says that no human being has ever seen God in His glory, nor can we see Him until He transforms us into glorified spiritual beings at the resurrection. However, the Old Testament describes the appearance of God as "the angel of the Lord" to numerous people, including Jacob, Sarah's maid Hagar, Abraham, Moses at the burning bush, Balaam and his donkey, Joshua and the people of Israel, Gideon, parents of Samson, King David, and Elijah. Theologians call such appearances a "theophany" or "christopheny." In other words, the appearances of God described in the Old Testament were actually the pre-incarnate appearances of Jesus.

No we are not like GOD..

Ok. We are not in God's image.

BTW, you put a lot of stock in what the bible says it fathoms of the unfathomable God, ---- as if those unknowable things were known.

You are wrong to do so as you must rely on fantasy, miracles and magic.

I think that retarded and unhelpful in seeking God.

Then again, you are an idol worshiper who has a Godinabook.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back