What was the fight between God and Satan about?

Werbung:
God needs satan to run hell so that the loving narratives of Islam and Christianity have something to scare people into believing in god

So if God needs Satan how can Satan be bad?

It is obvious, they are fellow conspirators

And both are evil but God more so for making the devil

I cannot argue against this reasoned answer.

Regards
DL

God is the maker of heaven and earth he has a plan so why are we questioning it.
People need something to believe in and if that's god so be it, but the fact of the matter is this belief of god has the concept that he can't be understood.
Don't question him for he knows all
He sees all
:whistle:

We question because your bible tell us to question. try reading it.

If God cannot be understood, then what you say if him is a lie so do stop lying anytime soon or you will end in hell.

Repent sinner.

Regards
DL

Contrary to what many non-believers think, the Bible does not teach blind faith. In fact, the Bible actually tells believers to test everything ( Thessalonians 5:21). No other "holy" book tells its readers to actually put what it says to the test. The Bible can make such a statement because it passes the tests of truthfulness that no other "holy" book can. God Himself in His revelation to Isaiah stated, "Come now, and let us reason together...God, the Creator of humans and human reasoning ability wants us to use that ability to determine His plan of salvation. How do we determine if the Bible is true? We test it and see if it is reasonable. Psalm 19 tells us that the universe "declares the glory of God" and that this "voice goes out into all the earth… In fact, the Bible says that the evidence for God's design of the universe is so strong that people are "without excuse" in rejecting God and His plan of salvation.

Good. Then let us reason.

Show the reason and logic of your belief in talking snakes and donkeys and a seven headed monster.

I will give my reasons and logic for not believing after I peruse your post.

Regards
DL

Good. Then let us reason.

Show the reason and logic of your belief in talking snakes and donkeys and a seven headed monster.

I will give my reasons and logic for not believing after I peruse your post.

Regards
DL
No need for your response..The destroyer is the king who will come up out of the Abyss - he is also the False Prophet. He “once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction” (Revelation 17:8).

The False Prophet and the Destroyer are one and the same.

The Seven Kingdoms of Revelation 17

Let’s return to the mystery of “the beast which has the seven heads and ten horns.”

What can we learn about the seven heads?

The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits (Revelation 17:9).

Prophecy frequently describes kingdoms as mountains. Below are examples:

Listen, a noise on the mountains, like that of a great multitude! Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms, like nations massing together! The LORD Almighty is mustering an army for war (Isaiah 13:4).

Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion to govern the mountains of Esau. And the kingdom will be the Lord's (Obadiah 1:21).

"Before your eyes I will repay Babylon and all who live in Babylonia for all the wrong they have done in Zion," declares the LORD. "I am against you, O destroying mountain, you who destroy the whole earth," declares the LORD. "I will stretch out my hand against you, roll you off the cliffs, and make you a burned-out mountain (Jeremiah 51:24-25).

Listen to what the LORD says: "Stand up, plead your case before the mountains; let the hills hear what you have to say. Hear, O mountains, the Lord's accusation; listen, you everlasting foundations of the earth. For the LORD has a case against his people; he is lodging a charge against Israel (Micah 6:1-2).

Who are the Seven Kingdoms?

The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come (Revelation 17:9-10).

At the time John was given the revelation, Rome was the kingdom in power, therefore, Rome is the one who “is.”

1. Fallen = ?

2. Fallen = ?

3. Fallen = ?

4. Fallen = ?

5. Fallen = ?

6. One is = Rome

7. Yet to come = ?

What does Scripture say about the five that have fallen? In Jeremiah 50 we find the following prophecy regarding kingdoms and kings that have scattered Israel.

Israel is a scattered flock that lions have chased away. The first to devour him was the king of Assyria; the last to crush his bones was Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon (Jeremiah 50:17).

The king of Assyria is the first to have fallen.

1. Fallen = Assyria

2. Fallen = ?

3. Fallen = ?

4. Fallen = ?

5. Fallen = ?

6. One is = Rome

7. Yet to come = ?

In Daniel we find the remaining four fallen kingdoms.

You [Babylon], O king, are the king of kings (Daniel 2:37).

The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between his eyes is the first king. (Daniel 8:20).

Therefore, the five kingdoms that have fallen are Assyria, Babylon, Media, Persia and Greece.

1. Fallen = Assyria

2. Fallen = Babylon

3. Fallen = Media

4. Fallen = Persia

5. Fallen = Greece

6. One is = Rome

7. Yet to come = ?

The one “yet to come” kingdom is the future fourth beast kingdom.

The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings (Daniel 7:23-24).

The fourth beast kingdom of Daniel’s prophecy has ten kings and then the Antichrist arises among them and subdues three. Then the Fourth Beast Kingdom with “seven heads and ten horns” is lead by the Antichrist.

1. Fallen = Assyria

2. Fallen = Babylon

3. Fallen = Media

4. Fallen = Persia

5. Fallen = Greece

6. One is = Rome

7. Yet to come = Fourth Beast Kingdom with 7 heads and 10 horns

Therefore, the Fourth Beast Kingdom is the seventh kingdom of Revelation 17 which “has not yet come.” The Antichrist will be the seventh king since he will lead the seventh kingdom.

Let’s read how the seven kingdoms are also seven kings.

This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come (Revelation 17:9-10)

The Eighth King becomes the beast with “7 heads and 10 horns.”

Returning again the explanation of the mystery of the beast which has the “seven heads and ten horns,” we find there is even more information.

The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction (Revelation 17:11).

Remember, the False Prophet, “once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction” (Revelation 17:8).

So, how is the False Prophet an eighth king who also belongs to the seven?

Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men (Revelation 13:11-13).

The False Prophet “exercised all the authority of the first beast.” The first beast is the Antichrist and the seventh king. Therefore, when the False Prophet assumes all the authority of the Antichrist, he will become “an eighth king” since he follows the seventh. Also, “[he] belongs to the seven” because he will be one of the seven.

The False Prophet is this "beast which has the seven heads and ten horns.”

Since wisdom comes from the Word of God, we must search Scripture to understand the mystery...The key here is search.. not research..

Yes, you don't want to go near research

That is the arch enemy of religion because the minute you research anything to do with religion you find out what utter nonsense it is

But even if it were true...you'd be worshipping the devil-creator

No need for your response..The destroyer is the king who will come up out of the Abyss - he is also the False Prophet. He “once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction” (Revelation 17:8).

The False Prophet and the Destroyer are one and the same.

The Seven Kingdoms of Revelation 17

Let’s return to the mystery of “the beast which has the seven heads and ten horns.”

What can we learn about the seven heads?

The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits (Revelation 17:9).

Prophecy frequently describes kingdoms as mountains. Below are examples:

Listen, a noise on the mountains, like that of a great multitude! Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms, like nations massing together! The LORD Almighty is mustering an army for war (Isaiah 13:4).

Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion to govern the mountains of Esau. And the kingdom will be the Lord's (Obadiah 1:21).

"Before your eyes I will repay Babylon and all who live in Babylonia for all the wrong they have done in Zion," declares the LORD. "I am against you, O destroying mountain, you who destroy the whole earth," declares the LORD. "I will stretch out my hand against you, roll you off the cliffs, and make you a burned-out mountain (Jeremiah 51:24-25).

Listen to what the LORD says: "Stand up, plead your case before the mountains; let the hills hear what you have to say. Hear, O mountains, the Lord's accusation; listen, you everlasting foundations of the earth. For the LORD has a case against his people; he is lodging a charge against Israel (Micah 6:1-2).

Who are the Seven Kingdoms?

The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come (Revelation 17:9-10).

At the time John was given the revelation, Rome was the kingdom in power, therefore, Rome is the one who “is.”

1. Fallen = ?

2. Fallen = ?

3. Fallen = ?

4. Fallen = ?

5. Fallen = ?

6. One is = Rome

7. Yet to come = ?

What does Scripture say about the five that have fallen? In Jeremiah 50 we find the following prophecy regarding kingdoms and kings that have scattered Israel.

Israel is a scattered flock that lions have chased away. The first to devour him was the king of Assyria; the last to crush his bones was Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon (Jeremiah 50:17).

The king of Assyria is the first to have fallen.

1. Fallen = Assyria

2. Fallen = ?

3. Fallen = ?

4. Fallen = ?

5. Fallen = ?

6. One is = Rome

7. Yet to come = ?

In Daniel we find the remaining four fallen kingdoms.

You [Babylon], O king, are the king of kings (Daniel 2:37).

The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between his eyes is the first king. (Daniel 8:20).

Therefore, the five kingdoms that have fallen are Assyria, Babylon, Media, Persia and Greece.

1. Fallen = Assyria

2. Fallen = Babylon

3. Fallen = Media

4. Fallen = Persia

5. Fallen = Greece

6. One is = Rome

7. Yet to come = ?

The one “yet to come” kingdom is the future fourth beast kingdom.

The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings (Daniel 7:23-24).

The fourth beast kingdom of Daniel’s prophecy has ten kings and then the Antichrist arises among them and subdues three. Then the Fourth Beast Kingdom with “seven heads and ten horns” is lead by the Antichrist.

1. Fallen = Assyria

2. Fallen = Babylon

3. Fallen = Media

4. Fallen = Persia

5. Fallen = Greece

6. One is = Rome

7. Yet to come = Fourth Beast Kingdom with 7 heads and 10 horns

Therefore, the Fourth Beast Kingdom is the seventh kingdom of Revelation 17 which “has not yet come.” The Antichrist will be the seventh king since he will lead the seventh kingdom.

Let’s read how the seven kingdoms are also seven kings.

This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come (Revelation 17:9-10)

The Eighth King becomes the beast with “7 heads and 10 horns.”

Returning again the explanation of the mystery of the beast which has the “seven heads and ten horns,” we find there is even more information.

The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction (Revelation 17:11).

Remember, the False Prophet, “once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction” (Revelation 17:8).

So, how is the False Prophet an eighth king who also belongs to the seven?

Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men (Revelation 13:11-13).

The False Prophet “exercised all the authority of the first beast.” The first beast is the Antichrist and the seventh king. Therefore, when the False Prophet assumes all the authority of the Antichrist, he will become “an eighth king” since he follows the seventh. Also, “[he] belongs to the seven” because he will be one of the seven.

The False Prophet is this "beast which has the seven heads and ten horns.”

I see that reasoning is quite beyond you as is synonymous with thumping garbage. Thanks for showing your pathetic mind.

Regards
DL

Yes, you don't want to go near research

That is the arch enemy of religion because the minute you research anything to do with religion you find out what utter nonsense it is

But even if it were true...you'd be worshipping the devil-creator

+ 1

Did you see that bit of LOL, reason above.

Regards
DL

God cast satan down from heaven but Satan went down to earth to mess with Adam and eve on his own.
God has many tests and we are the minority so we will never be able to comprehend his plans we just have to roll with them
And I'm not going to hell!!!:(

So an all knowing God, who knows if we can pass any test, will bother to test regardless of already knowing the answer.

I guess that is why he does not have the time to look after the 10 million or so children who will starve and die this year.

Nice to know that we are God's make work project because he is so bored.

God was in charge of Eden and would have known that Satan would go there after being cast from heaven.

Why put him on earth in the first place knowing he would force God to murder A & E?

Regards
DL

All these people who decide to
So an all knowing God, who knows if we can pass any test, will bother to test regardless of already knowing the answer.

I guess that is why he does not have the time to look after the 10 million or so children who will starve and die this year.

Nice to know that we are God's make work project because he is so bored.

God was in charge of Eden and would have known that Satan would go there after being cast from heaven.

Why put him on earth in the first place knowing he would force God to murder A & E?

Regards
DL

Christians are just devil worshippers

God has suckered them

Yet another example of elites duping gullible followers

Werbung:
Back