What was the fight between God and Satan about?

I agree.

Care to speculate as to why in the struggle between good and evil, good would give evil dominion over the earth and the power to deceive the whole world.

That seems like an insane thing for good to do and is downright evil of it as it gives away it's own power.

Regards
DL
Only if tyranical power is seen as a good thing.

Werbung:
I agree.

Care to speculate as to why in the struggle between good and evil, good would give evil dominion over the earth and the power to deceive the whole world.

That seems like an insane thing for good to do and is downright evil of it as it gives away it's own power.

Regards
DL
Perhaps it's more an acknowledgement that evil does, indeed, have dominion over the whole Earth than it is having given away power.

Have you ever hurt any if your loved ones in some way ? An unintended slight, an accidental mivement ? Were we perfect then the answer would be no. As we are not we rely on the forgiveness of those loved ones and our Savior (some of us at least).

Your scenario does not speak to my question. You just deflected so as to not have to recognize the foolishness of your statement.

Sure we all hurt people but not out of the hate you say we all have to have for them.

Do try to be more honest next time if you want your sugar daddy saviour to carry you instead of using your own legs.

Regards
DL

Perhaps it's more an acknowledgement that evil does, indeed, have dominion over the whole Earth than it is having given away power.

Do you see more good in the world or more evil?

I see a lot more good than evil and have the stats of our moral progress to prove it.

If you are going to say more evil than good then please bring something to prove it.

Regards
DL

Your scenario does not speak to my question. You just deflected so as to not have to recognize the foolishness of your statement.

Sure we all hurt people but not out of the hate you say we all have to have for them.

Do try to be more honest next time if you want your sugar daddy saviour to carry you instead of using your own legs.

Regards
DL
No, you just don't like that your word smithing didn't produce the desired effect. If you love someone why wouldn't you avoid saying a hurtful thing ? That ommission signifies that something else was more importent in your mind at that point than your loved one. Evil allowed you to make that be OK. To thy own self be true.

No, you just don't like that your word smithing didn't produce the desired effect. If you love someone why wouldn't you avoid saying a hurtful thing ? That ommission signifies that something else was more importent in your mind at that point than your loved one. Evil allowed you to make that be OK. To thy own self be true.

Another deflection to something never said. I guess we are about done here.

Regards
DL

Of course you can ignore God and you know full well the consequences. Some choose to not believe them others just dont care others still know that they have a savior.

Why would you expect to be saved by the same one who condemned you?

Especially knowing you have to sell your soul to Satan for that salvation.

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty and here you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.
He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.
You do too. Right?
Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.
When you die, Satan will ask you; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?
When you say yes, you become his.
Regards
DL

Werbung:
Why would you expect to be saved by the same one who condemned you?

Especially knowing you have to sell your soul to Satan for that salvation.

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty and here you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.
He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.
You do too. Right?
Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.
When you die, Satan will ask you; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?
When you say yes, you become his.
Regards
DL
You are so amusing when you invent all this non sense. Where exactly did God do this demanding ? Where exactly did God condem anyone ? You yourself point out that hell is an invention. What you chose is to enjoy the afterlife with God or without. If God is love as John tells us, wouldn'the absense of love seem kind of hellish ? But try and have your little sport just realize it says more about you than you realize.

Back