What was the fight between God and Satan about?

Do you see more good in the world or more evil?

I see a lot more good than evil and have the stats of our moral progress to prove it.

If you are going to say more evil than good then please bring something to prove it.

Regards
DL
I don't know exactly how we could quantify the good and evil that exists in the world today.

Evil does exist, does have dominion, if not over the whole Earth, at least over parts of it.

Werbung:
What was the fight between God and Satan about?
Let us remember that no one was there to record anything and we have to somehow explain why God put Satan in Eden. Everything said is th

I think the disagreement between God and Satan was because Satan did not want to meet up with God in Eden where he was told to insure that A & E sin, --- so that God could murder Jesus and Adam and Eve as he had planned to do even before the first sin.
God wanted to self-aggrandise himself and Satan thought that that was going too far, and saw his placement in Eden by God as a horrible sin on God's part.

Satan did not want to be seen helping God do such a vile thing to A & E or have the world think of him as evil as God, --- via his collusion with God in murder.

Satan had his pride and morals to think of and did not want God to murder Jesus and Adam and Eve just for God’s own overinflated pride.

Rev 13; 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Note that God had decided to have Jesus murdered before the foundation of the earth and even the potential for sin.

Quite insane and immoral that, --- if any of my speculation is true.

Do you have a better speculation?

Is Satan showing a better morals position than God, --- in not wanting to tempt A & E, --- and set up Jesus to be sacrificed?

There is a hymn called Exsultet that calls Adam’s sin necessary to God’s plan and a happy fault that it happened.

Was Adam’s sin a necessary and a happy fault as theExsultet hymn says?

Regards
DL
I do not agree.

First off god don't put Satan in Eden if you read the bible god had nothing to do with Satan ending up in Eden that was an act of his own free will

You love your wife and children. Right?
Do you also hate them to balance your love?

If so then tell us all how you can both love and hate someone at the same time.

Regard
DL
I do not agree.

You love your wife and children. Right?
Do you also hate them to balance your love?

If so then tell us all how you can both love and hate someone at the same time.

Regard
DL

God loved satan,but Satan dis obeyed him.
He rebelled against him and was cast down from heaven that's all I've got to say and god didn't send Satan to eden

I don't know exactly how we could quantify the good and evil that exists in the world today.

Evil does exist, does have dominion, if not over the whole Earth, at least over parts of it.
Of course there is evil. It is whereever God is ignored.

God needs satan to run hell so that the loving narratives of Islam and Christianity have something to scare people into believing in god

So if God needs Satan how can Satan be bad?

It is obvious, they are fellow conspirators

And both are evil but God more so for making the devil

Perhaps god and the devil are one and the same

If god was really loving and powerful he would have done a much better job of making the world

The way it turned out you'd have a much greater justification for asserting that god is evil

God is the maker of heaven and earth he has a plan so why are we questioning it.
People need something to believe in and if that's god so be it, but the fact of the matter is this belief of god has the concept that he can't be understood.
Don't question him for he knows all
He sees all
:whistle:

Contrary to what many non-believers think, the Bible does not teach blind faith. In fact, the Bible actually tells believers to test everything ( Thessalonians 5:21). No other "holy" book tells its readers to actually put what it says to the test. The Bible can make such a statement because it passes the tests of truthfulness that no other "holy" book can. God Himself in His revelation to Isaiah stated, "Come now, and let us reason together...God, the Creator of humans and human reasoning ability wants us to use that ability to determine His plan of salvation. How do we determine if the Bible is true? We test it and see if it is reasonable. Psalm 19 tells us that the universe "declares the glory of God" and that this "voice goes out into all the earth… In fact, the Bible says that the evidence for God's design of the universe is so strong that people are "without excuse" in rejecting God and His plan of salvation.

You do not know how to quantify good and evil yet you quantify more evil than good. Somehow.

What can I possibly say about this that would not insult you?

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back