What was the fight between God and Satan about?

Remember how god tested Abraham?

He asked him to murder his son even though he already knew the answer

What a loving god

And what a lunatic Abraham must have been

Imagine if you were caught attempting to stab your son after tying him up and your defence was 'god told me to do it'

Werbung:
Why are you arguing if you cannot believe then you will never be able to comprehend what god is and what he stands for he is just another fact in our world of lies.
May god bless those who don't believe

Remember how god tested Abraham?

He asked him to murder his son even though he already knew the answer

What a loving god

And what a lunatic Abraham must have been

Imagine if you were caught attempting to stab your son after tying him up and your defence was 'god told me to do it'
God was testing his faith. If abraham killed his son in the name of god he would show faith.
God wouldn't let Abraham doit of course.
Believing in god means believing in heaven and hell so in a way Abraham wasn't killing his son he was giving him to god.

But god must have known what Abraham's faith was without testing him

If not he's not god

And imagine the psychological damage to Isaac when his dad tries to kill him

God is clearly evil and loves making people suffer

Why else subject two people to such a horror for no good reason

Diamonds, if god asked you to kill someone would you do it?

God was testing his faith. If abraham killed his son in the name of god he would show faith.
God wouldn't let Abraham doit of course.
Believing in god means believing in heaven and hell so in a way Abraham wasn't killing his son he was giving him to god.

How did he know it was not Satan speaking in his head and not God?

Or how could he know God was not lying?
After all, God is the Father of lies.

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
1Kings 22:23
Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.2 Chron 18:22
Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.

Jer 4:10

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jer 20:7

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet
.Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.Thessalonians 2:11
To me, God’s worse lie was to Adam and Eve. He told them they could eat of the tree of life and then reneged and in a real sense murdered them by denying them a remedy.

Regards
DL

If a gang leader told one of his crew he had to kill someone to prove himself everyone would be horrified and rightly so

But if god does it, oh what wonder at his majesty and love

You really do need to be a moron to buy this shit

If you persist in your atheism, one day you will stand before God and you will have no doubt in your mind concerning His existence. His awesome reality will be undeniable to you, even though you won't want to believe it! Are you still open-minded enough for more information? Maybe you'd like to get together with someone for a friendly and relaxed talk about these things. Maybe you are intrigued, but wish some more in-depth reading. We are happy to help.

Please feel free to call or write: Fred Klett (a former atheist)

E-mail: chaim@chaim.org

But god is an evil sonofabitch and if I get to meet him I will want to know why he created the devil and allows him to do his work

Which is burning people for the thought crime of not believing crap like that contained in the post above

I would also like to know why he killed thousands of babies by drowning them because a few people were naughty

And then I would tell him to go fuck himself

But god is an evil sonofabitch and if I get to meet him I will want to know why he created the devil and allows him to do his work

Which is burning people for the thought crime of not believing crap like that contained in the post above

I would also like to know why he killed thousands of babies by drowning them because a few people were naughty

And then I would tell him to go fuck himself

Where do you get the notion that god created the devil?

From listening to chistians

My understanding is that god made some angels ( though why an omnipotent being needs helpers I don't know) and one was named lucipher.

Lucipher was jealous of god so god kicked him out of heaven and he then became the devil

Obviously this makes perfect sense

But you can see how god created the devil

He must have known how it would turn out

And his plan must have included hell and a devil to tempt people and burn them

Why any loving god would create an environment that would result in millions of people being burned I don't know

But most Christians seem to think it a great idea

Where did he get the notion that there was/is a fight ?
The simple explination is a poor comprehension of the Jufeo-Christian faith. A common problem.

Werbung:
Good point

There is no fight

God and the devil are in league together to complete the loving story about how you must accept Jesus as your saviour or be burned for ever

If god was loving he wouldn't have made the devil and or allowed him to carry out his dastardly deeds

After all god drowned hundreds of thousands of innocent people because a few of them buggered each other (interesting how he makes a massive exception for the roman catholic church)

But god doesn't do anything to the devil for an eternity of evil

Because god is the devil

God is like the commandant of a concentration camp sending some people to the gas chambers and allowing others to live

Back