Syria 2012

Werbung:
I can name one :)

The "Holy" Roman Catholic Church.... They didn't call it the "Dark Ages" for nothing :)

But we can’t blame modern Catholics for the evil bloody violence of the RCC of old right aus??

I am not talking about the past. I am talking about today.

Yes the RCC has a dark past, but they are hardly alone among the world's religions.

Islam like Christianity has many sects. There are Christian sects who do what you accuse Muslim do. Persecute Homosexuals, Molest Children. Dicriminate against Women. Are Anti Jew. Have the worst record in the world on slavery. This things were practised by the Southern Baptist Church in the past. Do we blame all Christians for this. As has been said religion can be a force for peace

I think we are talking about the present. I know of know Christian sects that support anything you mentioned as part of their religious teachings. Quite the opposite.

I am not talking about the past. I am talking about today.

Yes the RCC has a dark past, but they are hardly alone among the world's religions.
Islam is about 600 years behind Christianity. At this same age Christians were pretty violent. But if you are talking about today, no there is no Christian group that is in any way violent. The closest they have is the Phelps nuts. And all they do is carry really stupid signs.

Gipper you apparently do not study history. The most blood thirty wars were WW1 and 2 fought by mainly Christian Nations. There are Christians in Afghanistan and millions of non Christians have been killed. Although perhaps no church supports these killings , all the armies were blessed by Christians

Gipper you apparently do not study history. The most blood thirty wars were WW1 and 2 fought by mainly Christian Nations. There are Christians in Afghanistan and millions of non Christians have been killed. Although perhaps no church supports these killings , all the armies were blessed by Christians

We are NOT discussing history. We ARE discussing events TODAY. To not be aware that radical Islam is far more murderous than Christianity TODAY, is just plain STUPID...and you can't fix stupid.

To cite WWI and II as examples of Christian cold blooded killing and to compare that to radical Islam of today, is absurd but typical of your kind. Christians killing Christians in wars that have nothing to do with their religion is in NO way similar to muslims killing non-Muslims solely because their ARE non-Muslims. Those wars are NOT comparable to what radical Islam is doing today. Comparing the killing in Afghshitland as examples of Christian cold blooded murder is equally idiotic. Apples and oranges...is that all you lefties know?

Its as if you were all educated in the same school of thought...which I guess you were....The School Liberalism....where you learn NOT to think, but accept propaganda as TRUTH!

When will you lefties ever learn?

I suspect this member may well be another one of the many
"Sponsored and located in Saudi Arabia Jihadist Propagandist Sappers"
sent out by islamic nations. Well trained in the Madarrases.

Be very wary of US Forums and opinion polls of all sorts.

They are everywhere. Electronically.
Watch for the over-use of the word Christian.
Watch the hours/times they post.

It was Gipper who brought religion into this topic. Saying that Muslims kill more. I just pointed out that people of different religions have kill in the past and at the present. It is not because of theirr religion they did this.

It was Gipper who brought religion into this topic. Saying that Muslims kill more. I just pointed out that people of different religions have kill in the past and at the present. It is not because of theirr religion they did this.

a debatable point IMO. harsh control is the hallmark of islam from women to the people as a whole.

What current Christian country has just murdered 20k of it's own people? Look at the last 20 years of murder in Africa. Who is killing who? Most of the continuing murders in large numbers in Iraq and Afghanistan are commited by who upon who? They are all Muslims against Muslims.

As I Understand the New Egyptian President does not have complete power. The Army is calling for new Elections for Parliament and a new Constitution. I suspect this constitution will protect rights for minorities like Christians as in Indonesia.

See how Christian is protected under US occupation.

There were churches in Afghan before US invasion. None is left 10 years after US occupied Afghan. Be noticed that this news indirectly(may be the news agency is afraid of being called "unpatriot"?) related this to US foreign policy.

Not a Single Christian Church Left in Afghanistan, Says State Department

By Edwin Mora
October 10, 2011
Subscribe to Edwin Mora's posts

(CNSNews.com) -- There is not a single, public Christian church left in Afghanistan, according to the U.S. State Department.

This reflects the state of religious freedom in that country ten years after the United States first invaded it and overthrew its Islamist Taliban regime.

In the intervening decade, U.S. taxpayers have spent $440 billion to support Afghanistan's new government and more than 1,700 U.S. military personnel have died serving in that country.

The last public Christian church in Afghanistan was razed in March 2010, according to the State Department's latest International Religious Freedom Report.

Syria is killing its people...well more then 1000 now...Its shooting down Other Nations planes in International airspace...Only a few years ago Israel had to bomb a "nuclear" site...it has known Chem and Bio Weapons....We went to war with Iraq over WMD and when they found non..they cried well would you rather have him back in power?...So why is the RIght so Silent on Syria? Where are the war Drums? I mean you want to hit Iran but your to much of a wimp to take on its Proxy even? I thought you where the pro life party...where is the protection of there lives? Maybe if they where Christians being killed you would care more?

The Right seems pretty willing to sit back and watch and no do anything...is this the Republican plan to deal with this?

Let Syrian rebels to do their job.It is their work.

Werbung:
Back