Syria 2012

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Syria is killing its people...well more then 1000 now...Its shooting down Other Nations planes in International airspace...Only a few years ago Israel had to bomb a "nuclear" site...it has known Chem and Bio Weapons....We went to war with Iraq over WMD and when they found non..they cried well would you rather have him back in power?...So why is the RIght so Silent on Syria? Where are the war Drums? I mean you want to hit Iran but your to much of a wimp to take on its Proxy even? I thought you where the pro life party...where is the protection of there lives? Maybe if they where Christians being killed you would care more?

The Right seems pretty willing to sit back and watch and no do anything...is this the Republican plan to deal with this?

Werbung:
I see no point in any outside country getting involve in Syria. WE have nothing to gain. Russia will always have a base there.,regardless of who is the government. If enough people want change the Arab Spring will come to Syria as it did to Egypt.

so all the crap republicans spewed about Iraq after there was NO WMD is bullshit then?
And when Republicans say they are pro life...its only American lives? or is it only Christians?
And if you don't see how Syria effects Iran and the US..then put that head deeper in the sand.

Also the Plane entered Syrian airspace...but was not in it when shot down...and seems was given no warning what so ever.

Had it been a plane from Israel you guys would piss yourself in anger...but was just Turkey...

Turkey will attack Syria.
Just getting their ducks in a row right now.
Another muslim-on-muslim war.
I think the pattern is becoming more clear.

Turkey is a NATO ally.

Turkey turns to NATO over Syrian attack

Turkey has accused Syria of shooting down one of its military reconnaissance jets in international airspace without warning and summoned a NATO meeting for Tuesday to agree a response to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called the attack "brazen and unacceptable"

That'll scare them!

NATO is a piece of Cold War history.
Only around when some "member" wants them to do the fighting for them.
See how many European countries want their people to die in a muslim-on-muslim war.
This will be between Turkey and Syria.
Turkey smells power and influence.

http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-respond-violation-syria-says-premier-101609103.html

Syria is killing its people...well more then 1000 now...Its shooting down Other Nations planes in International airspace...Only a few years ago Israel had to bomb a "nuclear" site...it has known Chem and Bio Weapons....We went to war with Iraq over WMD and when they found non..they cried well would you rather have him back in power?...So why is the RIght so Silent on Syria? Where are the war Drums? I mean you want to hit Iran but your to much of a wimp to take on its Proxy even? I thought you where the pro life party...where is the protection of there lives? Maybe if they where Christians being killed you would care more?

The Right seems pretty willing to sit back and watch and no do anything...is this the Republican plan to deal with this?

Yeah that is just what we need pockets....another war. No doubt BO would like a war to distract Americans from his disastrous domestic policies. Maybe BO and the neo-cons could get together and start another war...but then you would be for it before being against it.

so all the crap republicans spewed about Iraq after there was NO WMD is bullshit then?
And when Republicans say they are pro life...its only American lives? or is it only Christians?
And if you don't see how Syria effects Iran and the US..then put that head deeper in the sand.

Also the Plane entered Syrian airspace...but was not in it when shot down...and seems was given no warning what so ever.

Had it been a plane from Israel you guys would piss yourself in anger...but was just Turkey...

Iraq violated the terms of it's ceasefire which is why they got smacked and they fired WMD at our forces so clearly there were some.

People will always kill other people over power or passion, pro life is about the taking life out of convenience. Kind of different to most people.

Violate airspace and you take your chances, especially if you're garnering unwanted attention. We'll see if NATO feels this calls for it's pledges to be honored. Israel knows better than to violate airspace and has the hardware to avoid being shot down if they chose to do it anyway.

Nobody is happy at whats happening in Syria (or surprised for that matter) b ut we can't go starting wars for the heck of it even though Obama has.

Iraq violated the terms of it's ceasefire which is why they got smacked and they fired WMD at our forces so clearly there were some.

People will always kill other people over power or passion, pro life is about the taking life out of convenience. Kind of different to most people.

Violate airspace and you take your chances, especially if you're garnering unwanted attention. We'll see if NATO feels this calls for it's pledges to be honored. Israel knows better than to violate airspace and has the hardware to avoid being shot down if they chose to do it anyway.

Nobody is happy at whats happening in Syria (or surprised for that matter) b ut we can't go starting wars for the heck of it even though Obama has.

I am sure when a US Airplane is in airspace for 30 sec, unarmed...moves back to international...and gets shot down...you will say...well those things happen...la la la...

And Iraq and the Cease fire is a nice try...but north Korea has violated the cease fire...oddly no war...your talking about the excuse...not the reason.

I am sure when a US Airplane is in airspace for 30 sec, unarmed...moves back to international...and gets shot down...you will say...well those things happen...la la la...

And Iraq and the Cease fire is a nice try...but north Korea has violated the cease fire...oddly no war...your talking about the excuse...not the reason.
I hope they know better than that....

our pilots and their aircraft are harder to shoot down.
WMD was the excuse but its ok, you prolly still maintain Gore had the election stolen.

Werbung:
I do not think Turkey will attack Syria. It is a secular country trying to get in the EU. It would have too much to lose geting involved in an Arab war. It might help the rebels with arms and sanctuary but that all. No European country besides Russia would get in involve in such a war directly but might help the same way as Turkey.

Back