Assad is gonna use chemical weapons. Will Obama use the nuke on Syria if Assad uses it?

Now that over 100 countries recognise the rebels, will they use the Chemical weapons when they get power?

They'll probably use them on each other. After Assad's gone, the differen't factions withing Syria that will want to settle scores.

Werbung:
Israel attacked a convoy of ????? near the Syrian border inside of Syria. Syria and Iran have threatened to retaliate against Israel.

Israeli Jets Blast Arms Shipment Inside Syria

Hmmmm....maybe this is true after all.....

A Look into the Britam Defence Data Leak Files
Phil
We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have.
They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?
Kind regards David

Now tat Israel has attack an Strian convoy or instalation I think it is involved. This puts it in danger of attack by other Niddle Eastern countries, I doubt if either Russia or the West we get involved.

By the way when I said Hassin i meant Hussain the ruler of Iraq before the west intervened.

Now who would engage in activity that would mean thousands of people are killed and maimed with chemicals?

Oh, the directors of Union Carbide

That's who

Which is the only nation on earth to ever use nuclear weapons to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians?

Oh the United States

So I guess you guys should know what you are talking about here

For once

Its not like Iran Iraq Germany and others who used Chemical weapons are somehow saints

Germany wasn't nuked because it had loads of friends in high places in the

Bush's great grandfather had to have his factory forcibly closed for continuing to supply the nazis with steel long after that trade was banned

Japan was nuked as a show of force to the soviet union

Half a million innocent people had to die to show the soviets what might befall them

Germany did not need to be nuked...they had lost the war already ( for the most part) Japan was the hard fighting left. Also we did not need to land a beachead in Germany to gain a foothold and fight evry single German in the nation like we would have in Japan.

Its natural that the P would be grumpy that nothing. changed for the better in his beloved arab spring.

People in Egypt voted...people had a choice...people are still in the street to make it a better egypt...I know you think thats bad, and love your dictators though. Egypt is better...And it will grow even better. Sorry you think hat things work like magic and things should be a snap of the finger and its all changed.Don't worry plenty of Muslims still live under dictators, so you can enjoy that still

People in Egypt voted...people had a choice...people are still in the street to make it a better egypt...I know you think thats bad, and love your dictators though. Egypt is better...And it will grow even better. Sorry you think hat things work like magic and things should be a snap of the finger and its all changed.Don't worry plenty of Muslims still live under dictators, so you can enjoy that still

you just cant accept that things will never change there huh ?

you just cant accept that things will never change there huh ?
and you just can't get over the fact that after living life times under Dictators supported by the west, that it did not turn into a western Utopia in a year. I mean its not like Muslims can be trusted to do anything good , only Christians can. Good white Christians. Screw the rest, support the Dictators.

Its sad you pretend to care so much about freedom and all that, but really you only care about yourself. you see a line on a map and think, no freedom is not for you. You see people dying in the street for democracy and think none for you...while you cry about how you can't have a ar-15 30 round clip to protect against your horrible elected goverment. Pathetic.

and you just can't get over the fact that after living life times under Dictators supported by the west, that it did not turn into a western Utopia in a year. I mean its not like Muslims can be trusted to do anything good , only Christians can. Good white Christians. Screw the rest, support the Dictators.

Its sad you pretend to care so much about freedom and all that, but really you only care about yourself. you see a line on a map and think, no freedom is not for you. You see people dying in the street for democracy and think none for you...while you cry about how you can't have a ar-15 30 round clip to protect against your horrible elected goverment. Pathetic.

they voted that dictator in.
they fought for nothing.

Werbung:
they voted that dictator in.
they fought for nothing.

The Voted for your pal Musharraf" I must have missed that one. O wait you mean the new guy who is not even in office for a year yet, basicly due to the fast time to the election and MB was more organized...Maybe you should wait for you know, one Election to pass in office before you start yelling dictator...being that right now he was voted into office and his term is not up...I know you want a Dictator, but he is not one at this point. Has he overreached? sure...but thats part of a new nation who had no constitution at the time. But its ok, they are just savage sub human Arabs and Muslims...not as good as a good white Christian.

Back