Assad is gonna use chemical weapons. Will Obama use the nuke on Syria if Assad uses it?

steveox

Syria has loaded chemical weapons into bombs; awaiting attack order from Assad

U.S. officials say the Syrian military has loaded active chemical weapons into bombs and is awaiting a final order from embattled President Bashar Assad to use the deadly weapons against its own people.
NBC News reports that on Wednesday the Syrian military loaded sarin gas into aerial bombs that could be deployed from dozens of aircraft.
The last large-scale use of sarin was in 1988, when former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's forces killed 5,000 Kurds in a single attack

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...ns-bombs-awaiting-attack-order-010311575.html

Well Thats what George Bushs daddy was gonna use the nuke on Saddam during dessert storm. Assad said hes going to use chemical weapons. So will Obama call air force silos to launch nukes to Syria?

Werbung:
See theres the differance between republicans and democrats. Republicans would use the nukes if any tyrant uses mustard gas democrats would do nothing. JFK was the last true democrat. He was dead seroius using nukes on Russia.

Steve, the US is never going to use nukes unless one gets dropped on us first.

Well the reason Obama isnt gonna do a damn thing cause hes a liberal democrat. George Bush and Reagan were both seroius right winged republicans. Even Arabs were scared shit of them. Arabs know democrats cant fight back.

Well the reason Obama isnt gonna do a damn thing cause hes a liberal democrat. George Bush and Reagan were both seroius right winged republicans. Even Arabs were scared shit of them. Arabs know democrats cant fight back.

arabs only respect strength so yes what you are saying is right.

remember how kadaffi all the sudden got agreeable after half his family's tents got blown up ?
temember how he got bold again when weakness returned ?

Like i said,,Nukes should have been used after 9-11. Look at Peral Harbor 71 years ago today. Then 4 years later A Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. That was the payback for Peral Harbor. I Gurantee you the middle east will get the message when we drop one or two on them. FYI Israel has nukes cause we gave em to them. I say Israel should get very tough on IRAN. Warn them if you successfuly tested a nuke then we will launch ours on them.

Like i said,,Nukes should have been used after 9-11. Look at Peral Harbor 71 years ago today. Then 4 years later A Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. That was the payback for Peral Harbor. I Gurantee you the middle east will get the message when we drop one or two on them. FYI Israel has nukes cause we gave em to them. I say Israel should get very tough on IRAN. Warn them if you successfuly tested a nuke then we will launch ours on them.

on Afghanistan ? in the mountains where the jihadies hid ?
you realize nukes dont knock mountains down right ?
and that radioactive fallout will make it to India or farther right ?

Werbung:
Nothing against em. Nukes are the only thing they understand. It taught japan a lesson in WWII.

Hiroshima
hiroshima-2f.jpg

Afghanistan
Afghanistan-French-Nato-t-007.jpg

drop a bomb on Hiroshima and flatten a lot as there are no mountains for quite a ways.

drop a bomb on Afghanistan whre the bad guys are and you flatt4n very little as all the force is directed up by the mountains.

get the picture ?

Back