Assad is gonna use chemical weapons. Will Obama use the nuke on Syria if Assad uses it?

The Voted for your pal Musharraf" I must have missed that one. O wait you mean the new guy who is not even in office for a year yet, basicly due to the fast time to the election and MB was more organized...Maybe you should wait for you know, one Election to pass in office before you start yelling dictator...being that right now he was voted into office and his term is not up...I know you want a Dictator, but he is not one at this point. Has he overreached? sure...but thats part of a new nation who had no constitution at the time. But its ok, they are just savage sub human Arabs and Muslims...not as good as a good white Christian.

they're the ones saying he's no different than his predecessor.

Werbung:
and they will have a chance to vote him out still...a key thing you cant do to to a dictator. But since your idiot party thinks Obama is because they did not win a Election..I am not shocked you have no clue that there is a difference.

when pols excede their defined powers as bo has done repeatedly... what else do you call it ?

I agree with pocketfullofshells. It is too early in the Arab revolution to say it has failed Morsi was elected as President but the Constitution has not been agreed to and parliament has not been elected yet. Look at the period after the American Revolution. How many years did it take o achieved these things.

I agree with pocketfullofshells. It is too early in the Arab revolution to say it has failed Morsi was elected as President but the Constitution has not been agreed to and parliament has not been elected yet. Look at the period after the American Revolution. How many years did it take o achieved these things.

They just love there dictators for others, so need to pretend like they are needed again. What no pro west Democracy 2 days? You failed, time to put in a pro west dictator and go back to bitching about how evil our goverment is, and there lack of Freedom here. Freedom and rights die at the US Border.

They just love there dictators for others, so need to pretend like they are needed again. What no pro west Democracy 2 days? You failed, time to put in a pro west dictator and go back to bitching about how evil our goverment is, and there lack of Freedom here. Freedom and rights die at the US Border.

Well if obama is "west" then we got our guy. ee're giving him loads of money and fighter jets.

Well if obama is "west" then we got our guy. ee're giving him loads of money and fighter jets.

You mean the deal that was signed when your dictator you love so much was in charge of Egypt?
Of course your God Reagan gave money and guns to Iran, and Saddam...More fine dictators you love so muc. Keeping those Arabs from any rights, just how you like it.

You mean the deal that was signed when your dictator you love so much was in charge of Egypt?
Of course your God Reagan gave money and guns to Iran, and Saddam...More fine dictators you love so muc. Keeping those Arabs from any rights, just how you like it.

Just how they like it apparently, they voted for it.

Just how they like it apparently, they voted for it.

I see, so all republicans are in favor of Obama...I mean we had a election...Are you just playing stupid and pretending you don't know how even a minority group can win when better organized against a splintered group that does not side with you...Or are you not as smart as I gave you credit for.

I see, so all republicans are in favor of Obama...I mean we had a election...Are you just playing stupid and pretending you don't know how even a minority group can win when better organized against a splintered group that does not side with you...Or are you not as smart as I gave you credit for.

Egyptians are not as bright as you give them credit for.
Or does the idea that "the people"were incapable of demanding better ? It was a clean slate there they could do as they wished.

Egyptians are not as bright as you give them credit for.
Or does the idea that "the people"were incapable of demanding better ? It was a clean slate there they could do as they wished.

It was not a clean slate...it was one group well established and orginized///against a lose group of others who where not organized into one party, with not much time to do so.Imagine there was no Republican party.. and all right wing groups had been outlawed with leaders jailed killed or tortured...OK you now have 4 months to run a election against the democrats...even if you had more people against the democrats you would get crushed.

Also The Muslim Brotherhood in power...now has to actually govern and be try to make sure that they don't get voted out...forcing moderation at times, and also giving there ideas a chance to fail...and for them to be watched to fail...and then be replaced...

Your idea of force dictators that support your views on others because you don't like how they vote...just goes to show how little you really care about the rights of man..Rights to freedom die at the US Border. And your Impatience is typical of Americans...you think a hundred years of oppression can change in a day.

Werbung:
It was not a clean slate...it was one group well established and orginized///against a lose group of others who where not organized into one party, with not much time to do so.Imagine there was no Republican party.. and all right wing groups had been outlawed with leaders jailed killed or tortured...OK you now have 4 months to run a election against the democrats...even if you had more people against the democrats you would get crushed.

Also The Muslim Brotherhood in power...now has to actually govern and be try to make sure that they don't get voted out...forcing moderation at times, and also giving there ideas a chance to fail...and for them to be watched to fail...and then be replaced...

Your idea of force dictators that support your views on others because you don't like how they vote...just goes to show how little you really care about the rights of man..Rights to freedom die at the US Border. And your Impatience is typical of Americans...you think a hundred years of oppression can change in a day.

egyptions sre the ones calling them dictators. some forced moderation...

Back