Syria 2012

Werbung:
Islam is about 600 years behind Christianity. At this same age Christians were pretty violent. But if you are talking about today, no there is no Christian group that is in any way violent. The closest they have is the Phelps nuts. And all they do is carry really stupid signs.

you don't even have to look outside the US to find them...but there are worse outside the US even...Recall a Christian group was stopped not that long ago planning to kill police in a ambush at a Funeral I believe (hutree?) .. The KKK is a Christian Organization. You may recall a gunman killing 77 and wounding 150 in a bombing and shooting spree....he was a Christian Terrorist. Timmy McVeigh was a Christian Terrorist, The Army of God...the Olympic park bomber...also the Lords Resistance army in Uganda that has made news as of late ( though a bastardization of Christian beliefs...often terror groups bend things to fit there needs.The Shooting in WI last week, Christian Terrorist.

Ireland...IRA, Ulster Bergade, Orangemen, PIRA, Real IRA to name a few

so no...the closest is not the nuts with signs...there are plenty with guns and bombs. The US media just does not focus on that they are Christian...as to not offend.

you don't even have to look outside the US to find them...but there are worse outside the US even...Recall a Christian group was stopped not that long ago planning to kill police in a ambush at a Funeral I belive (Hutaree).. The KKK is a Christian Organization. You may recall a gunman killing 77 and wounding 150 in a bombing and shooting spree....he was a Christian Terrorist. Timmy McVagh was a Christian Terrorist, The Army of God...the Olympic park bomber...also the Lords Resistance army in Uganda that has made news as of late ( though a bastardization of Christian beliefs...often terror groups bend things to fit there needs.The Shooting in WI last week, Christian Terrorist.

so no...the closest is not the nuts with signs...there are plenty with guns and bombs. The US media just does not focus on that they are Christian...as to not offend.
I disagree with you that Timmy McVeigh was a Christian self-proclaimed or otherwise. I have never checked into the religion of the Olympic park bomber or lords of resistance army.

You are crazy if you think the media does not report as not to offend Christians, they live to tear down Christians. I don’t think you are correct at all but let’s pretend you are correct and every person you named were strong Christians and did what they did in the name of Christianity. That isn’t true but let’s pretend. It still is less than one tenth of one percent of radical Islam

I disagree with you that Timmy McVeigh was a Christian self-proclaimed or otherwise. I have never checked into the religion of the Olympic park bomber or lords of resistance army.

You are crazy if you think the media does not report as not to offend Christians, they live to tear down Christians. I don’t think you are correct at all but let’s pretend you are correct and every person you named were strong Christians and did what they did in the name of Christianity. That isn’t true but let’s pretend. It still is less than one tenth of one percent of radical Islam

The Olympic park Bomber was killing gays and Obortion clinic people because of his Christian Ideas...

As for McVeigh If you ever looked into the Militia Movement...its for the most part Christian...just like the KKK and most neo Nazi groups as well. The Christian Identity movment is a idea that grew in the 70s with a extreme racist element to it, and is a key element of the book you should know if you paid attention at the time of the bombing...the Turner Diaries...about a Christian terrorist...the book is almost a blueprint of what he did..and he sites the book himself. He may have had more Political ideas in mind..be he was raised Catholic and was still believer in god ( though admitted not a Catholic anymore) But it was still part of his core and a inspiration for his viewpoints...At the same time, it would be stupid to think that evry Muslim Terrorist had only Religion as his Motive...or even the main one. In fact as I have stated here before...one of the more known terrorist in Egypt back in the 70's when captured...after all his terror acts for Islam...could not even quote the Koran...His Goals where more Political

And part of the issue is not the Religion...its where the people of the Religion grow up. Lack of Education, lack of Jobs, and the Politics of the Middle east that has been more or less a pawn for hundreds of years had more to do with it then the Religion itself. Reverse the roles, make Muslims the rulers of the US, and Christians stuck in the middle east under the same conditions..with Muslims having 100 year plus history of sponsoring dictators, overthrowing there Democracy, and stealing there resource while they sat in poverty...and you would have a huge amount of Christian terror groups...Thats why Northern Ireland and Ireland had so many Christian Terror groups...it was a Oppressed nation by the Brits....take away that oppression and all of those groups would have been gone no terrorist...

The key roots of terrorism and Terrorist are the same....where those keys are found...terror will be found...and it will latch on to any Religion or ideology that it can in that place. Any religion can teach peace...and almost can also be used to say kill your enemy's and only our god is correct.

you don't even have to look outside the US to find them...but there are worse outside the US even...Recall a Christian group was stopped not that long ago planning to kill police in a ambush at a Funeral I believe (hutree?) .. The KKK is a Christian Organization. You may recall a gunman killing 77 and wounding 150 in a bombing and shooting spree....he was a Christian Terrorist. Timmy McVeigh was a Christian Terrorist, The Army of God...the Olympic park bomber...also the Lords Resistance army in Uganda that has made news as of late ( though a bastardization of Christian beliefs...often terror groups bend things to fit there needs.The Shooting in WI last week, Christian Terrorist.

This from a guy who thinks Christians TODAY are just as violent, murderous, and causers of terrorism as Islamists.....:confused:

Its all here: https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/islamic-denial.12731/

The Olympic park Bomber was killing gays and Obortion clinic people because of his Christian Ideas...

As for McVeigh If you ever looked into the Militia Movement...its for the most part Christian...just like the KKK and most neo Nazi groups as well. The Christian Identity movment is a idea that grew in the 70s with a extreme racist element to it, and is a key element of the book you should know if you paid attention at the time of the bombing...the Turner Diaries...about a Christian terrorist...the book is almost a blueprint of what he did..and he sites the book himself. He may have had more Political ideas in mind..be he was raised Catholic and was still believer in god ( though admitted not a Catholic anymore) But it was still part of his core and a inspiration for his viewpoints...At the same time, it would be stupid to think that evry Muslim Terrorist had only Religion as his Motive...or even the main one. In fact as I have stated here before...one of the more known terrorist in Egypt back in the 70's when captured...after all his terror acts for Islam...could not even quote the Koran...His Goals where more Political

And part of the issue is not the Religion...its where the people of the Religion grow up. Lack of Education, lack of Jobs, and the Politics of the Middle east that has been more or less a pawn for hundreds of years had more to do with it then the Religion itself. Reverse the roles, make Muslims the rulers of the US, and Christians stuck in the middle east under the same conditions..with Muslims having 100 year plus history of sponsoring dictators, overthrowing there Democracy, and stealing there resource while they sat in poverty...and you would have a huge amount of Christian terror groups...Thats why Northern Ireland and Ireland had so many Christian Terror groups...it was a Oppressed nation by the Brits....take away that oppression and all of those groups would have been gone no terrorist...

The key roots of terrorism and Terrorist are the same....where those keys are found...terror will be found...and it will latch on to any Religion or ideology that it can in that place. Any religion can teach peace...and almost can also be used to say kill your enemy's and only our god is correct.

most of our citizems are christin. but that does not nessarily drive their. actions. different dtory eith muslimd.

Pocketfullofshells. I agree with you there have many Christian groups of terrorists as there have been Muslims. It is also true many terrorists have no religion. Poverty and injustice are the root cause of terrorism not religion.

most of our citizems are christin. but that does not nessarily drive their. actions. different dtory eith muslimd.

Most KKK members, Neo Nazi's, and Right wing Militia groups, and such...it does drive there actions.

if your point was that most Christians are not terrorist...then straw man was killed...Most are not..and most Muslims are not as well. But I can say that I would lay odds that if I was killed by a terrorist...it would be more likely that they where a Christian one then a Muslim one. If I lived in NYC maybe not so much....

Most KKK members, Neo Nazi's, and Right wing Militia groups, and such...it does drive there actions.

if your point was that most Christians are not terrorist...then straw man was killed...Most are not..and most Muslims are not as well. But I can say that I would lay odds that if I was killed by a terrorist...it would be more likely that they where a Christian one then a Muslim one.
If I lived in NYC maybe not so much....

Thanks for the gut-busting belly-laugh--nearly had to call the paramedics.

racism drives the KKK & neo nazis
fear of government drives the militias
wanting it to be does not make it so.

if your point was that most Christians are not terrorist...then straw man was killed...Most are not..and most Muslims are not as well. But I can say that I would lay odds that if I was killed by a terrorist...it would be more likely that they where a Christian one then a Muslim one. If I lived in NYC maybe not so much....

odds are not with you unless you work in an abortion clinic

racism drives the KKK & neo nazis
fear of government drives the militias
wanting it to be does not make it so.

odds are not with you unless you work in an abortion clinic

And you don't think that Palistine, US Policy and other things are the main drivers of Muslim Terrorist? I know Christians are all peace and love must pretend like No Christian groups are terrorist as well.

And you don't think that Palistine, US Policy and other things are the main drivers of Muslim Terrorist? I know Christians are all peace and love must pretend like No Christian groups are terrorist as well.

Please name ONE Christian group active TODAY that has done things similar to al Qaeda, muslim brotherhood, Hezbollah, Abu Sayyaf Group, Taliban, Hezb e Islami Gulbuddin, Armed Islamic Group, PLO, Hamas. Just ONE!!!

Please provide a list showing all the murderous attacks by radical Christian groups similar to this list of Islamic terrorist atackes...: You big PHONY!

Werbung:
The former Libyan rebels are integrated with Syrian
rebels to fight against Assad regime.On the other hand
Lebanon based Shai resistance group Hezbollah help Syrian govt.
to win against rebels to continue Assad regime.It is a
shadow war between Libyan rebels and Hezbollah.But
why are they involved in this civil war.

Hezbulla(http://dippic.com/d0cjybqk9uos) is a Shai Muslim resistance group based in Lebanon.
Iran and Assad family are the founder of Hezbollah.
Iran assist Hezbollah through Syrian.If Assad govt.break down
then Hezbollah loses his way to take any kind of help from Iran
specially weapons.So this organization tries to train up Syrian
troops and provides secret information to continue this regime.

Hezbollah is created to represent 41 represent people who are Shai

http://dippic.com/9xxgk8vf8l70

Muslim in Lebanon
both politically and resist Israel occupation.It has 12 out of 128 parliament sets
and 2 cabinet out of 30.So it has a strong platform in Lebanon.Iran and Syria provide
all kind economical and military help.

Syria is a county of 67% Sunni and 12% alvia and Shai Muslim.

http://dippic.com/9xxgk8vf8l70

President Assad is a member of A lvi minority and Alvi a small group
of Shai.Historically there is a strong relationship
between Assad regime

http://dippic.com/j3yin91rztcs
http://dippic.com/n3wvzr7oydbs

and Hezbollah to protect shai platform.

On the other hand former Libyan rebels are well organized Sunni
Muslim group.Al tho the Libyan war is finished the Libyan rebel leaders
have strong past background to help other people who fight against dictatorship.
Syrian rebels are not well organized and the Lybian rebels try to organize the Syrian
rebel to train up.

This is the above shadow war which
can scatters and increases the internal sectarian violence of world Muslim
people with the help Israel and America to create greater(http://dippic.com/3fjd5y151e1l) Israel.

Back