Health Care Reform

Re: "conservatives"; Quit Your WHINING About Health-Care!

You're talking "Pie in the sky" there. Interpreting the Constitution has always been & will always be a subjective thing,. The SCOTUS passed Dred Scott & Plessy v Furgeson & then did complete 180* reversals on their own decisions!

So, your non answer suggests you are for the opposite of conservative ideals....bigger, more corrupt goverment that tramples on individual Constitutional rights in favor of the progressive agenda, "social justice" for all on the backs of the few, and the subjective interpretation of the Constitution to this end. Nice.

There have been some hideous interpretations of the Constitution.. one of the most insidious is the willfull misinterpretation of the "promote the general welfare" statement in the Preamble. To promote the general welfare, as was the founders intent, is to create an environment for free people to prosper....not to "provide" for the general welfare, as the progressive left endlessly attempts to interpret and forward.

Werbung:

Let's see now. The Feds enact a huge new entitlement plan (obummercare) and its going to reduce the deficit. Anyone who believes that really needs mental help.

Please name one government welfare plan that actually reduced the deficit.

And, when has the government EVER predicted ACCURATELY the costs of their huge welfare programs?

Go argue with the non-partisan CBO. Your side just lost the war.

So, your non answer suggests you are for the opposite of conservative ideals....bigger, more corrupt goverment that tramples on individual Constitutional rights in favor of the progressive agenda, "social justice" for all on the backs of the few, and the subjective interpretation of the Constitution to this end. Nice.

There have been some hideous interpretations of the Constitution.. one of the most insidious is the willfull misinterpretation of the "promote the general welfare" statement in the Preamble. To promote the general welfare, as was the founders intent, is to create an environment for free people to prosper....not to "provide" for the general welfare, as the progressive left endlessly attempts to interpret and forward.

So...In your world...Who gets to interpret the Constitution & decide what the founding fathers really meant?? ---The RNC?

Read me the part where I put a 10 year cap on the CBO prediction....I didn't.

CBO: Health-care reform bill cuts deficit by $1.3 trillion over 20 years, covers 95%

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/2010/03/cbo_health-care_reform_bill_cu.html

Your article broke it down into two ten year periods.

"According to a Democratic source, CBO has finished its work and will release the official preliminary score later today. But here are the basic numbers: The bill will cost $940 billion over the first 10 years and reduce the deficit by $130 billion during that period. In the second 10 years -- so, 2020 to 2029 -- it will reduce the deficit by $1.2 trillion. The legislation will cover 32 million Americans, or 95 percent of the legal population."

Now, first off, this is an estimate, and the CBO has been notoriously wrong in its estimates.

Next, we already know that the BO budget will have a trillion dollar deficit for each year of the next ten years so "saving" an approx. 13 billion for ten years is miniscule.

Then we have the fact that for the first 4 years of the first ten there are no expenditures, just tax collection which will increase.

Last, if you can guarantee that there will be no changes in the second ten years (years 11 to 20 for the left wing loonies) then surely you are god.

So...In your world...Who gets to interpret the Constitution & decide what the founding fathers really meant?? ---The RNC?

Stewardship should remain with those intent on the preservation of tenets that founded, and until recently, sustained the greatest nation on planet earth, not those that willfully subvert it for agenda and "fundamental change"...it's really not a hard document to comprehend, perhaps you should read it sometime.

Stewardship should remain with those intent on the preservation of tenets that founded, and until recently, sustained the greatest nation on planet earth, not those that willfully subvert it for agenda and "fundamental change"...it's really not a hard document to comprehend, perhaps you should read it sometime.

Spare me the Sarah Palin ...meaningless platitudes. I asked you a serious question: In your world, specifically who gets to decide what our (long dead) founding fathers meant in the Constitution?

Spare me the Sarah Palin platitudes. I asked you a serious question: In your world who gets to decide what our (long dead) founding fathers meant in the Constitution?

I answered...you just choose to ignore.

I'm attempting to remain respectful...your choice.

I answered...you just choose to ignore.

I'm attempting to remain respectful...your choice.

Absolutely no reason to not remain respectful. Your answer to ..."In your world, specifically who gets to decide what our (long dead) founding fathers meant in the Constitution? " was "Those intent on.."
If not the SCOTUS...
Who are they? ......How do we find "Those Intent on"??....Who decides who they are?

Absolutely no reason to not remain respectful. Your answer to ..."In your world, specifically who gets to decide what our (long dead) founding fathers meant in the Constitution? " was "Those intent on.."
If not the SCOTUS...
Who are they? ......How do we find "Those Intent on"??....Who decides who they are?

When the progressive agenda is finally proven to be the fraud it is (happening as we speak), hopefully, from the smoldering ashes will rise a proper, lawful, uncorrupted, fiscally conservative, constitution based governance, centered around personal responsibility, not entitlement, "social justice" and class warfare, and I don't care who forwards it....The Tea parties are popular for a reason...perhaps it will be them (us, me)

When the progressive agenda is finally proven to be the fraud it is (happening as we speak), hopefully, from the smoldering ashes will rise a proper, lawful, uncorrupted, fiscally conservative, constitution based governance, centered around personal responsibility, not entitlement, "social justice" and class warfare, and I don't care who forwards it....The Tea parties are popular for a reason...perhaps it will be them (us, me)

OK Sarah...I tried to engage you in real conversation but all I ever get are platitudes, meaningless RNC talking points & silliness. Have a nice day.

OK Sarah...I tried to engage you in real conversation but all I ever get are platitudes, meaningless RNC talking points & silliness. Have a nice day.

"conversations" require responses...I've attempted to hold up my end...you obviously cannot.

Have a nice day...without further continuing pointless discussion, I'll simply sit back and enjoy witnessing your deflections, diversions, non answers, and hasty escapes from tough questions... here and at PH.

"conversations" require responses...I've attempted to hold up my end...you obviously cannot.

Have a nice day...without further continuing pointless discussion, I'll simply sit back and enjoy witnessing your deflections, diversions, non answers, and hasty escapes from tough questions... here and at PH.

Not at PH you wont.

Why not? Gonna finally change your ways, and present valid, thoughtful arguments instead of empty progressive talking points? :)

Send me a pm & I'll explain.

Werbung:

Constitution in the Shredder

2010-03-19-digest.jpg

Back