Health Care Reform

Re: "conservatives"; Quit Your WHINING About Health-Care!

Constitution in the Shredder

2010-03-19-digest.jpg

Why did you cut off his head though?

george-w-bush-picture1.jpg

Werbung:
Obama: "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States"

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” -Barack Obama

This quote from Obama is an ominous reminder of what he and the other extreme-left Democrats have as their goal, not just in this weekend's vote to establish socialized medicine, but in more and more votes to come.

America was founded as a country where people could determine their own fate - for better or worse. It was based on the idea that a nation could prosper more, and do better for its people, if they were left to make their own decisions and take responsibility for the results themselves, instead of relying on government to take care of them.

Now we have a President and majority Congress that no longer believes that. Their overiding goal, is to reinstate government control over the people's decisions. The vote for socialized Health Care, is just one of many such votes we can expect, where the Democrats try to take away people's choice of how to run their own lives, and place more and more of the country's activity under the "benevolent" control of government.

Though he said it just before the November elections, this idea has remained a consistent theme thoughout his presidency. The Democrats have tried hard to deny there is any central theme to their actions. But each and every one of their initiatives somehow result in bigger government, more regulations and restrictions, and greater government spending. The facts become clearer and clearer, despite their denials and evasions.

They are, indeed, trying to "fundamentally transform the United States of America". They are trying to change it from a country of individuals who determine their own fate, to a collective where people must conform to the will of a government that has no restrictions on what it can impose on them.

If we don't stop it now, we may never have another chance.

Re: Obama: "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States"

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson.

The inherent desire for liberty will ensure streets will, sooner rather than later, run red with blood if this, and future administrations progressive agenda continues unabated.

Re: Obama: "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States"

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson.

The inherent desire for liberty will ensure streets will, sooner rather than later, run red with blood if this, and future administrations progressive agenda continues unabated.

No doubt. I don't know about you, but I would rather be dead than Red.

2010-03-19-digest-cartoon-2.jpg

If we don't stop it now, we may never have another chance.

It's always fascinating to me how huge corporations can convince people to vote against their own interests & act as carnival barkers for things that will actually hurt them, their family & their neighbors.
Fascinating & horrifying to watch at the same time! (I guess that's why people stop to look at car crashes.....The lies, scare tactics & utter BS that have been thrown up against this hc bill are a national car crash))
Luckily....Sunday the mess will be cleaned up!

Proves this:
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill

Why did you cut off his head though?

Agreed.

But the dic*head in the WH now is not only shredding the Constitution he is imposing Marxism and Fascism. Which by any objective analysis, is far worse the W.

No doubt. I don't know about you, but I would rather be dead than Red.
Must resist the wiseguy line......Must resist the wiseguy line

Yeah the Feds are so good at running things. I think we need more Big Government cause it works soooooooooooooo well...so thinks the brain dead lib.

Please take 1 minute to read this list of US Government Programs.
Then consider what will happen if they take over Health Care!
Then...call or email your US Representative!

a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. They had 234 years to get it right and it's broke.

b. Social Security was established in 1935. They had 74 years to get it right and it's broke.

c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. They had 71 years to get it right and it's broke.

d. The War on Poverty started in 1964. They had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor and they only want more."

e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. They had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.

f. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. They had 39 years to get it right and it's broke.

g. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. 32 years later, it's an abysmal failure.

They have FAILED in every "government service" they have touched...while overspending our tax dollars.

AND THEY WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE THEY CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM?? (libs believe - useful idiots)

Folks, keep this circulating.
The House of Representatives will vote Sunday on a bill that can adversely affect us for decades!

Brian J. Rechten

It's always fascinating to me how huge corporations can convince people to vote against their own interests & act as carnival barkers for things that will actually hurt them, their family & their neighbors.
Fascinating & horrifying to watch at the same time! (I guess that's why people stop to look at car crashes.....The lies, scare tactics & utter BS that have been thrown up against this hc bill are a national car crash))
Luckily....Sunday the mess will be cleaned up!

Proves this:
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill

Continuing liberty is not "against my own interest"...paying for endless individual entitlement legislation, and bloated, corrupt government bureaucracy is "against my own interest" and a violation of "equal, unalienable rights" and "limited centralized government" espoused in the Constitution.

Being born, and living in America does guarantee you access to satisfying "your personal interest" through me.

Continuing liberty is not "against my own interest"...paying for endless individual entitlement legislation is "against my own interest" and a violation of "equal, unalienable rights" afforded me in the Constitution.

Being born, and living in America does guarantee you access to satisfying "your personal interest" through me.

I don't consider it "Liberty" to die of cancer because some accountant in a BC/BS "Death Panel" won't spend the money to pay for my operation because it will cut into their profits...& we will all be paying into hc system like we already do.....It'll just be more availabe & more affordable. (Do keep listening to the insurance company Con-Men though....They are your real friends!)...Whatever you do....Keep Letting Glenn Beck& Sean Hannity do all your thinking for you!

Obama's plan essentially comes down to this: 1) if you have health insurance now, you'll have to pay more for it in the future, in return for less care; 2) if you don't have health insurance now, you'll get it 'on the cheap', in the future, but it won't provide adequate care. Nobody wins.

Now why would any politician back such a system? Is it because he really is an evil man who pals around with terrorists? (nobody bought that BS in 2008.....nobody is buying it now)

Because it is all about power and instituting Marxism. Why is it libs don't see this?
Tell me how you see Obama as a Marxist & exactly what you fear most about Marxism. What is a Marxist......accept a slur to throw at someone?

Werbung:

I don't consider it "Liberty" to die of cancer because some accountant in a BC/BS "Death Panel" won't spend the money to pay for my operation because it will cut into their profits...& we will all be paying into hc system like we already do.....It'll just be more availabe & more affordable. (Do keep listening to the insurance company Con-Men though....They are your real friends!)...Whatever you do....Keep Letting Glenn Beck& Sean Hannity do all your thinking for you!

I notice you libs have adopted the "death panel" mantra.

I hate to sound cold or heartless, but you dying of cancer because you chose to use your equal, unalienable rights to pursue life choices that place little priority on your own health care concerns, matters absolutely zero to me.

Back