Health Care Reform

Re: "conservatives"; Quit Your WHINING About Health-Care!

Tell me how you see Obama as a Marxist & exactly what you fear most about Marxism. What is a Marxist......accept a slur to throw at someone?

Marxism: From each according to his ability to each according to his needs

Our progressive tax system, and incrementally increasing entitlement mentality are a footpath to full blown Marxism...when coupled with the progressives in the current administration and the passage and evolution of UHC, this path will soon become a racetrack.

Werbung:
Re: Obama: "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States"

I notice you libs have adopted the "death panel" mantra.

I hate to sound cold or heartless, but you dying of cancer because you chose to use your equal, unalienable rights to pursue life choices that place little priority on your own health care concerns, matters absolutely zero to me.

I'm glad someone from your side finally admitted it. Getting sick is a choice one makes & the GOP's attitude (until they get sick themselves) is SCREW YOU!!....You chose to get Leukemia pal...not me!

Marxism: From each according to his ability to each according to his needs

Our progressive tax system, and incrementally increasing entitlement mentality are a footpath to full blown Marxism...when coupled with the progressives in the current administration and the passage and evolution of UHC, this path will soon become a racetrack.

(Yawn)..Same words on every post of yours. (how about mixing up the order...just to make it more interesting?...How about: " administration racetrack with full blown progressives in the current evolution."...Sound better?

(Yawn)..Same words on every post of yours. (how about mixing up the order...just to make it more interesting?...How about: " administration racetrack with full blown progressives in the current evolution."...Sound better?

Ignoring it won't make it go away lol.

To your other point...there is current infrastructure in place to provide health care for children born into poverty, the disabled, and the elderly...for these segments of society, I am more than willing to contribute, and do....but I will not, at the end of a government gun, continue to accept entitlement efforts for able bodied adults, who's life choices have negatively effected their contributions to society, and my personal detriment.

Ignoring it won't make it go away lol.
So you evidently think it's an effective debate strategy to post the same bs in every post? Don't you think .....after people have read the same crap 6,000 times... they'll begin to just skim over it...or tune it out completely?

To your other point...there is current infrastructure in place to provide health care for children born into poverty, the disabled, and the elderly...for these segments of society, I am more than willing to contribute, and do....but I will not, at the end of a government gun, continue to accept entitlement efforts for able bodied adults, who's life choices have negatively effected their contributions to society, and my personal detriment.
How about the guy who's job has been moved abroad & his 8 year old son hs cancer. He can't afford insurance & couldn't get it anyway because of his son's pre-existing condition? what do you say to him.."To damn bad......You chose to have children?"

So you evidently think it's an effective debate strategy to post the same bs in every post? Don't you think .....after people have read the same crap 6,000 times... they'll begin to just skim over it...or tune it out completely?

How about the guy who's job has been moved abroad & his 8 year old son hs cancer. He can't afford insurance & couldn't get it anyway because of his son's pre-existing condition? what do you say to him.."To damn bad......You chose to have children?"

Devil, you have really bought into every individual "troubling case" scare tactic the Dem's are tossing around...there are always going to be individual horror stories surrounding health, and health care, they are isolated....do you believe for one second individual horror stories will simply disappear because the Gov't is in charge? That said, there are already a myriad if "safety net" programs available.

And yes...I have to continuously warn of the insidiousness of progressivism...(we are not conversing in a vacuum)

If you honestly believe a massive government bureaucracy (monopoly) will care more about your health, than a business that must satisfy you to remain in business, you have a very limited understanding of capitalism.

Devil, you have really bought into every individual "troubling case" scare tactic the Dem's are tossing around...there are always going to be individual horror stories surrounding health, and health care, they are isolated....do you believe for one second individual horror stories will simply disappear because the Gov't is in charge?

If you honestly believe a massive government bureaucracy (monopoly) will care more about your health, than a business that must satisfy you to remain in business, you have a very limited understanding of capitalism.

First of all.....Just because you are lucky enough to be healthy, doesn;t mean everyone is. There are thousands of sick American children with cancer. It is hardly the "Isolated scare tactic" that you guys like to pretend it is.
2nd....This is not a government take-over. That is the real scare tactic that your side has been lying about or over a year but all those lies will have gone for not Sunday...When this is finally passed & some kid's lives are saved because of it.

First of all.....Just because you are lucky enough to be healthy, doesn;t mean everyone is. There are thousands of sick American children with cancer. It is hardly the "Isolated scare tactic" that you guys like to pretend it is.
2nd....This is not a government take-over. That is the real scare tactic that your side has been lying about or over a year but all those lies will have gone for not Sunday...When this is finally passed & some kid's lives are saved because of it.

Devil, you have stated many times this reform effort is a "nose in the tent"
The tent being single payer.

Yes, there are many...perhaps, tens of thousand of unfortunate children stricken with horrible disease....there are also charitable organizations like the Shriners, hospitals like St. Judes, etc., that rely on the good will, and charity of American citizens....why do I NEVER hear about this beautiful part of our society in the shrill, desperate, UHC talking points from the DNC?

UHC is an incremental, unconstitutional takeover, and power grab...and if you are unable to see it, you are purposely sticking your head in the sand, or have a hidden agenda.

medicaid already covers it. please find relevant examples

I thought it was the leftwings claim to raising taxes that it was to finance SCHIPP's, and Medicaid, for children that could not afford insurance? Now we need an even bigger bureaucracy to "fix" the problem?

I would bet that is what BO, Pelosi, Reid, etc., mean when they say this is just the beginning. After they "kick the door down" on this "historic event" they have already stated that more legislation is coming, and that a "public option" is going to be part of it. Afterall, we have to join the rest of the "industrialized countries" with their failed systems.

This is just like the argument used to get BO elected. It would be a "historic event".

Actually, it is your side that is lying as usual. When the government has the power to determine how much a doctor is paid; what benefits will be paid for;
(just two of many examples) what do you call it?

Let's see now. The Feds enact a huge new entitlement plan (obummercare) and its going to reduce the deficit. Anyone who believes that really needs mental help.
It doesn't surprise me that you'd object to spending that (actually) helps people....rather-than killing people.

:rolleyes:

Please name one government welfare plan that actually reduced the deficit.

And, when has the government EVER predicted ACCURATELY the costs of their huge welfare programs?
....Unless, of course, we're talkin' corporate-welfare, right???

ReRon Reagan was the pro-military-indu$trial-complex Madman that Eisenhower tried to WARN everyone about!!

So, your non answer suggests you are for the opposite of conservative ideals....bigger, more corrupt goverment that tramples on individual Constitutional rights in favor of the progressive agenda, "social justice" for all on the backs of the few, and the subjective interpretation of the Constitution to this end. Nice.
You should (probably) defer to the civilized-few (answering such a question), rather than your (preferred) few, who'd cut their own Mother's throat, to maximize their holdings.

Health Care: 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(YEP!! There'll be immediate changes...... :D )​

*Insurance companies will be barred from dropping people from coverage when they get sick. Lifetime coverage limits will be eliminated and annual limits are to be restricted.

*Insurers will be barred from excluding children for coverage because of pre-existing conditions.

*Young adults will be able to stay on their parents' health plans until the age of 26. Many health plans currently drop dependents from coverage when they turn 19 or finish college.

*Uninsured adults with a pre-existing conditions will be able to obtain health coverage through a new program that will expire once new insurance exchanges begin operating in 2014.

*A temporary reinsurance program is created to help companies maintain health coverage for early retirees between the ages of 55 and 64. This also expires in 2014.

*Medicare drug beneficiaries who fall into the "doughnut hole" coverage gap will get a $250 rebate. The bill eventually closes that gap which currently begins after $2,700 is spent on drugs. Coverage starts again after $6,154 is spent.

*A tax credit becomes available for some small businesses to help provide coverage for workers.

*A 10 percent tax on indoor tanning services that use ultraviolet lamps goes into effect on July 1.

boehner2-thumb.jpg

This bill is a disaster, yet liberals and progressives want it.

What does that say about them??? And, why do they chose to believe LIES???

Saying his bill will reduce costs doesn't make it true. Take the legislation's huge $500 billion cuts in Medicare. The government already reimburses hospitals and doctors less than their costs. Further cuts mean even more cost shifting to privately insured patients to cover deeper Medicare losses. Private insurance won't cover all of these exorbitant losses, which will force many doctors and hospitals out of business.

This week, the New England Journal of Medicine released a survey of doctors showing that 46.3 percent of "primary care physicians (family medicine and internal medicine) feel that the passing of health reform will either force them out of medicine or make them want to leave medicine."

Another example is the ban on insurance companies charging different premiums based on pre-existing health conditions. Imagine what would happen if motorists could buy auto insurance after an accident and were allowed to drop it once a car was fixed. People would wait until they were in an accident to buy insurance, and insurance premiums would skyrocket. The same will happen if insurance companies can't charge higher premiums for sick people.

Even the few purported cost-reducing measures in the Senate bill are being gutted by the president's proposal. The reconciliation bill delays a tax on high-quality insurance, dubbed Cadillac plans. The idea was if the cost of insurance was raised, fewer people would want such extensive medical coverage and thus would not seek medical care as often. Reduced demand therefore would reduce the price of medical care. But after striking a deal with unions, Mr. Obama decided to delay the tax for eight years, until he's out of office.

The Democrats' plan will destroy American health care. Obamacare will dramatically raise the cost of medical care, forcing many Americans to drop their insurance. Responsible members of Congress have to vote this down.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/19/hiding-the-true-cost-of-obamacare/

Werbung:

Tell me how you see Obama as a Marxist & exactly what you fear most about Marxism. What is a Marxist......accept a slur to throw at someone?

Calling a Marxist a "Marxist" is a slur...really?

Lets see his Mommy and Daddy were Marxists, his grandparents were Marxists, his mentor was a Marxist. He is promoting Marxist policies as president. But, Barry is not a Marxist and calling him one is just a slur. How does this happen?

You probably believe Bush was a conservative.

Back