Hamas admits they use kids

Werbung:
Yes. Don’t mass murder innocents. If you think what Israel is doing is acceptable, you need to think again.
So you diaspprove of bombing rogue nations or people during wars? How could the US have done things in a way more acceptable to you in defeating Hitler if bombings were not allowed?

So you diaspprove of bombing rogue nations or people during wars? How could the US have done things in a way more acceptable to you in defeating Hitler if bombings were not allowed?
Certainly you know total war is a war crime. Mass murdering defenseless civilians shouldn’t be acceptable to anyone.

Certainly you know total war is a war crime. Mass murdering defenseless civilians shouldn’t be acceptable to anyone.
Let me ask you this if your neighbors attack your home and burned and beheaded your children alive cut one out of the womb of your wife after raping her and them gang raped your daughters and mother and mutilated them after . Shot your grandparents burned your home down and then kidnapped the rest of your family what would you do .
Would you make peace with such inbred monsters especially when they say they will wipe your people off the earth.

I think most people would react like I would when I got home and found out who did it. They would not live net to me for long and all involved who did it or support them would not either

Let me ask you this if your neighbors attack your home and burned and beheaded your children alive cut one out of the womb of your wife after raping her and them gang raped your daughters and mother and mutilated them after . Shot your grandparents burned your home down and then kidnapped the rest of your family what would you do .
Would you make peace with such inbred monsters especially when they say they will wipe your people off the earth.

I think most people would react like I would when I got home and found out who did it. They would not live net to me for long and all involved who did it or support them would not either
I know you think those things happened on 10/7, but they’ve been bebunked. You’ve accepted Israeli propaganda as truth to make you hate. Stop it!

At any rate, what Hamas did on 10/7 was a terrible atrocity. What Israel is doing is far worse. It’s genocide. How you can’t see that even though it’s abundantly obvious, is on you.

Are you are aware of the thousands of innocent women and children murdered and maimed by Israel, and the total destruction of northern Gaza?

I know you think those things happened on 10/7, but they’ve been bebunked. You’ve accepted Israeli propaganda as truth to make you hate. Stop it!

At any rate, what Hamas did on 10/7 was a terrible atrocity. What Israel is doing is far worse. It’s genocide. How you can’t see that even though it’s abundantly obvious, is on you.

Are you are aware of the thousands of innocent women and children murdered and maimed by Israel, and the total destruction of northern Gaza?
lol no they have not your lying like all the Palestinians do I have seen some of the pictures and vids and heard testimony . May of the picks and vids I say were very disturbing .

The inbred terrorist attacked Israel knowing full well their response would be massive. They were sure many of their fellow Muslim nations would help them , however the beast like acts committed have soured the stomachs of most civilized people.
And most Arab nations want peace with Israel .
We can all see the inhuman beast like treatment of others from the actions of these men .
You see many Arab nations have go after Israel in the past and in some cases several at a time and they all got their ass kicked.
Except for Iran and Yemen which are terrorist states most normal Muslims want nothing to do with this.
Its normal for the people of Gaza to attack then cry when they faced with retribution for their actions .
I fully support them going after Haas and those who support them,

You get in a fight with me and I'm going to try and win/ You kill my wife rape her and and cut her up and behead and burn my kids alive.Burn my home to the ground and kill some of other friends and family and do the same acts to their family
I would do every thing in my power to make sure it never happened again and I would have no pity on those who did it.
The Palestinian people fought along side the Nazis and supported Saddam whose political party was based on the Nazi party which helped . They are inbred terrorist .
I hoe Israel runs out or kills every terrorist and supported out of Gaza. Iran needs to be next and Yemen with Americans help. My self I would drop about a 20 kiloton on the capitol and end it all

lol no they have not your lying like all the Palestinians do I have seen some of the pictures and vids and heard testimony . May of the picks and vids I say were very disturbing .

The inbred terrorist attacked Israel knowing full well their response would be massive. They were sure many of their fellow Muslim nations would help them , however the beast like acts committed have soured the stomachs of most civilized people.
And most Arab nations want peace with Israel .
We can all see the inhuman beast like treatment of others from the actions of these men .
You see many Arab nations have go after Israel in the past and in some cases several at a time and they all got their ass kicked.
Except for Iran and Yemen which are terrorist states most normal Muslims want nothing to do with this.
Its normal for the people of Gaza to attack then cry when they faced with retribution for their actions .
I fully support them going after Haas and those who support them,

You get in a fight with me and I'm going to try and win/ You kill my wife rape her and and cut her up and behead and burn my kids alive.Burn my home to the ground and kill some of other friends and family and do the same acts to their family
I would do every thing in my power to make sure it never happened again and I would have no pity on those who did it.
The Palestinian people fought along side the Nazis and supported Saddam whose political party was based on the Nazi party which helped . They are inbred terrorist .
I hoe Israel runs out or kills every terrorist and supported out of Gaza. Iran needs to be next and Yemen with Americans help. My self I would drop about a 20 kiloton on the capitol and end it all
I‘m afraid you’re too far gone. You’ve fully accepted the globalist propaganda. So naturally, you hate Palestinians and have no concern for the genocide taking place. Youll deny this in time, as the atrocities Isreal has committed leak out.

On a different subject, I used to post here over ten years ago. There were many posters then. It seems very quiet now. The site was down the past couple days. Is there only a handful of posters and does the site go down regularly?

I‘m afraid you’re too far gone. You’ve fully accepted the globalist propaganda. So naturally, you hate Palestinians and have no concern for the genocide taking place. Youll deny this in time, as the atrocities Isreal has committed leak out.

On a different subject, I used to post here over ten years ago. There were many posters then. It seems very quiet now. The site was down the past couple days. Is there only a handful of posters and does the site go down regularly?
Nope your to far gone supporting terrorist they voted Hamas in now live with your foolish choices . What did you think Israel would do send a box of chocolates and a gift card

e some more about the good Muslims in Gaza by the way I have Muslim friends and they think that the ope of gaza are monsters for this and say no good Muslim would have done such things.

Nope your to far gone supporting terrorist they voted Hamas in now live with your foolish choices . What did you think Israel would do send a box of chocolates and a gift card

over half the people today weren't even alive when that vote was taken.
less than half the people who voted back then voted for hamas.
and some of them were voting against the corruptionof the current ruling party.

so you're justifying the deaths of countless people based on a small percentage of voters from decades ago.

you are a disgusting human being.

so you're justifying the deaths of countless people based on a small percentage of voters from decades ago.

It’s amazing so many Americans think as he does. Proof state controlled propaganda still works on many.

I got banned from another board because of my opposition to Israel’s genocide.

Nope pin head , They were elected in 2006 thats not decades and many of them would still be alive today.

For instance, a post by former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett stated that when Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, Palestinians supposedly had the opportunity to turn it into "an amazing and beautiful state." Instead, he wrote, "A majority of Palestinians voted Hamas whose explicit goal is to destroy Israel," and Hamas' subsequent rocket firing, according to Bennett, forced the Israeli military to form a blockade on the Gaza Strip

Next Pinhead Israel was attacked by 3000 men from Gaza thats a small army an they had to have thousands upon thousand of people supporting them, Gaza cheered and celebrated the death of 1200 raping and mutilating women stabling burning and beheading baby's alive ! cut out of the womb gang raping women them mutilating them and burning homes and talking hostages as young as 10 months old . them raping hostages torturing them .

all of this was done to get Israel to attack-them so they could draw other Muslim nations into the fight and destroy Israel . To assure this happened they doped up their terrorist with drugs told them to attack schools rape and cut up women
, burn babys and behead them alive gang rape women . They knew Israel would react . But much like demo rats the and illegals the entire plan was a mistake.. O yes they got the Israel IDF to react But they didnt get the help from others they counted on.

Well much like the pinhead democrats w who wanted all the illegals to come here they got their wish and are now drying because it didnt go as planned.You see they are as stupid as you are. Gaza has a long history of attacking then crying when retribution occures.

For instance, a post by former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett stated that when Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, Palestinians supposedly had the opportunity to turn it into "an amazing and beautiful state." Instead, he wrote, "A majority of Palestinians voted Hamas whose explicit goal is to destroy Israel," and Hamas' subsequent rocket firing, according to Bennett, forced the Israeli military to form a blockade on the Gaza Strip. sense the Nazi days which by the way Palestine supported along with Saddam.

In 2006 Hamas was elected thats not decades ago as you claim and the vast majority of Gaza voted them in . So you have terrorist goverment supported by the people. Now a days they are not so supportive due to death and destruction starvation and illness that Hamas has caused to happen.
during ww2 Nazi babes and civilians were killed . Its the price of war and stupidity and lack of foresight.
What did Gaza expect a box of chocolates and a thank you card ?
They celebrated Oct 7 in Gaza the young old kids that sure showed how they felt jut as they did on 911 .

Now that they managed to start a war and didnt get the massive help they wanted for other terrorist idiots like them they now cry the blues .

Im a peaceful man but you assault me and and I'm going to use every thing I got to whip your ass, you do what they di to my children and women and I'm going to do every thing I can to get you and make sure it never happens again. Whats what Israel is doing .
I keep seeing on tiktok how the terrorist post wishing death to Israel and the USA and then they did asking god for help and protection
God will not protect a people who commit such inhuman acts they committed that only beasts or the insane criminals would do .

Now I have not seem you say one think about what they did other then stick up for terrorist./

Nope pin head , They were elected in 2006 thats not decades and many of them would still be alive today.

For instance, a post by former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett stated that when Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, Palestinians supposedly had the opportunity to turn it into "an amazing and beautiful state." Instead, he wrote, "A majority of Palestinians voted Hamas whose explicit goal is to destroy Israel," and Hamas' subsequent rocket firing, according to Bennett, forced the Israeli military to form a blockade on the Gaza Strip

Next Pinhead Israel was attacked by 3000 men from Gaza thats a small army an they had to have thousands upon thousand of people supporting them, Gaza cheered and celebrated the death of 1200 raping and mutilating women stabling burning and beheading baby's alive ! cut out of the womb gang raping women them mutilating them and burning homes and talking hostages as young as 10 months old . them raping hostages torturing them .

all of this was done to get Israel to attack-them so they could draw other Muslim nations into the fight and destroy Israel . To assure this happened they doped up their terrorist with drugs told them to attack schools rape and cut up women
, burn babys and behead them alive gang rape women . They knew Israel would react . But much like demo rats the and illegals the entire plan was a mistake.. O yes they got the Israel IDF to react But they didnt get the help from others they counted on.

Well much like the pinhead democrats w who wanted all the illegals to come here they got their wish and are now drying because it didnt go as planned.You see they are as stupid as you are. Gaza has a long history of attacking then crying when retribution occures.

For instance, a post by former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett stated that when Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, Palestinians supposedly had the opportunity to turn it into "an amazing and beautiful state." Instead, he wrote, "A majority of Palestinians voted Hamas whose explicit goal is to destroy Israel," and Hamas' subsequent rocket firing, according to Bennett, forced the Israeli military to form a blockade on the Gaza Strip. sense the Nazi days which by the way Palestine supported along with Saddam.

In 2006 Hamas was elected thats not decades ago as you claim and the vast majority of Gaza voted them in . So you have terrorist goverment supported by the people. Now a days they are not so supportive due to death and destruction starvation and illness that Hamas has caused to happen.
during ww2 Nazi babes and civilians were killed . Its the price of war and stupidity and lack of foresight.
What did Gaza expect a box of chocolates and a thank you card ?
They celebrated Oct 7 in Gaza the young old kids that sure showed how they felt jut as they did on 911 .

Now that they managed to start a war and didnt get the massive help they wanted for other terrorist idiots like them they now cry the blues .

Im a peaceful man but you assault me and and I'm going to use every thing I got to whip your ass, you do what they di to my children and women and I'm going to do every thing I can to get you and make sure it never happens again. Whats what Israel is doing .
I keep seeing on tiktok how the terrorist post wishing death to Israel and the USA and then they did asking god for help and protection
God will not protect a people who commit such inhuman acts they committed that only beasts or the insane criminals would do .

Now I have not seem you say one think about what they did other then stick up for terrorist./
17 years rounds to 2 decades, moron.

half the population is under 18, moron. that means half werenn't even alive in the vote, moron.

Werbung:
17 years rounds to 2 decades, moron.

half the population is under 18, moron. that means half werenn't even alive in the vote, moron.
You didn't say rounded up now did you moron you said decades ago not 17 years . be honest you didn't know you figured it was from 1948 didnt you lug nut and it was a lot more then a few moron. There was a election and several groups were running & in total and Hamas took the majority of the votes a tad over 44 percent the other 6 groups got the rest.
Thats a lot more then a few lug nut . Your just like the People of Palestine and the bidens you will tell any lie and talk out your rear end about thinks you know nothing about then when caught change your story blame others and cry for help when its not going your way like the man baby hunter or the leaders of Gaza .

Back