The leaders of hamas

the annoying thing

seems like they have been getting rich .

Odd how they have all this money and do not help the people of Gaza, seems they are just a bunch of terrorist getting rich.

They might as well surrender or shoot themselves in the head as Israel has vowed to track them down.
After ww2 the Israel new Mossad was very good at tracking down Nazi war criminals . And the leadership of Hamas has now poke the bear one to many time and way to hard . I wish them luck as the world can do without terrorist.

Werbung:
seems like they have been getting rich .

Odd how they have all this money and do not help the people of Gaza, seems they are just a bunch of terrorist getting rich.

They might as well surrender or shoot themselves in the head as Israel has vowed to track them down.
After ww2 the Israel new Mossad was very good at tracking down Nazi war criminals . And the leadership of Hamas has now poke the bear one to many time and way to hard . I wish them luck as the world can do without terrorist.

Leaders in Russia, Cuba, Communist China, North Korea, the Democrat party in the US, among many others, have one thing in common: they get filthy rich at the expense of the citizens.

Leaders in Russia, Cuba, Communist China, North Korea, the Democrat party in the US, among many others, have one thing in common: they get filthy rich at the expense of the citizens.

leaders of the republican party have one thing in common with leaders in russia, cuba, communist china, north korea, they get filty rich at the expense of the citizens.

i can post stupid worthless statements too, but I'm posting them to mock you, not in seriousness lol

leaders of the republican party have one thing in common with leaders in russia, cuba, communist china, north korea, they get filty rich at the expense of the citizens.

i can post stupid worthless statements too, but I'm posting them to mock you, not in seriousness lol
Shut your Narcissistic lying mouth. Trump was president and worth less when he was out of office . Barry O Bung hole and the Clinton pervert and Biden made millions upon million and got rich in office
Or did you forget that .

Shut your Narcissistic lying mouth. Trump was president and worth less when he was out of office . Barry O Bung hole and the Clinton pervert and Biden made millions upon million and got rich in office
Or did you forget that .

you think trump is the only leader of the republican party in its history? lol

Joe Biden, the Clintons, John Kerry, Michael Bloomberg, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and dozens of other greedy narcissistic politicians are not Republicans and have never raised taxes on millionaires and billionaires like themselves.

Joe Biden, the Clintons, John Kerry, Michael Bloomberg, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and dozens of other greedy narcissistic politicians are not Republicans and have never raised taxes on millionaires and billionaires like themselves.
Not relevant to my post moron

you think trump is the only leader of the republican party in its history? lol
No of course not but you democrats claimed he was stealing and screwing American out of money crying about his trips to Florida and the cost . But out of the modern presidents we have had sense bush who was already wealth like trump all the democrat president go filthy rich and thats a fact.
Problem with you is your a dedicated lying narcissist who would approve of anything democrat like and you see to.Your scum to me.Wish we could meet .

No of course not but you democrats claimed he was stealing and screwing American out of money crying about his trips to Florida and the cost . But out of the modern presidents we have had sense bush who was already wealth like trump all the democrat president go filthy rich and thats a fact.
Problem with you is your a dedicated lying narcissist who would approve of anything democrat like and you see to.Your scum to me.Wish we could meet .
So you admit your post wasn't relevant to mine

Werbung:
Back