The leaders of hamas

Therefore in your mind the Palestinians being killed are legit targets. If you conflate them with the death cult, then you have decided this is so.
Therefore in my mind you are making zero sense. It is always wrong to kill innocent women and children.

Werbung:
Netanyahu will not be successful at ending fanatical opposition to Israel. When you imprison 2 million people for 60 years and then drive them from their homes and destroy their homes, this is not going to make them buddy-buddy with the Israelis. Israeli is surely far less popular among the Palestinians than it was before Netanyahu formed his ultra right government and began to treat the Palestinians even worse than usual.
Then i guess they all have to die. If that's the standard.

I object to driving innocent people out of their homes, I object to killing women children and men who have never harmed any Israelis.

I think that it is perfectly normal for Hamas to be elusive. No one wants to be killed.
So far the tally is 1500 dead Israelis vs 26,000 Palestinians. Enough already!
I suppose you could rant for hours with your take on the Hiroshima bombing.

In my mind, Hamas fighters are Palestinians, have Palestinian families and of course many will stay close to their families.
I don't see where Hamas are in a death cult.
If they are in fact using their own families as "human shields" and 26,000 of those "human shields" are massacred by the Israelis, then they are very ineffective as human shields.
I felt sorry for the families of poor innocent Germans who were bombed to bits because of Hitler. I also feel sorry for the innocent Palestinians who cannot separate themselves from the murderers in their midst that are putting them in great danger.

Therefore in your mind the Palestinians being killed are legit targets. If you conflate them with the death cult, then you have decided this is so.
For years Israel 'knocked on the doors' of buildings they were getting ready to bomb. I don't know if that can be done now that the war has become so widespread and intense.

Israel proved themselves more compassionate than their neighbors who gave no warnings before showering Jewish communities with bombs meant to kill and destroy innocent Israelis.

Netanyahu will not be successful at ending fanatical opposition to Israel. When you imprison 2 million people for 60 years and then drive them from their homes and destroy their homes, this is not going to make them buddy-buddy with the Israelis. Israeli is surely far less popular among the Palestinians than it was before Netanyahu formed his ultra right government and began to treat the Palestinians even worse than usual.
How stupid must people be to believe the Palestinian murderers trying to steal Israel's homeland are the victims in the senseless slaughter the genocidal terrorist started?

Gaza was rarely a part of Israel or Judea.
The Israelis attempted to put settlements in Gaza, but they lost a lot of soldiers and police defending the settlers and they were forced to leave.
It is the Israelis that are stealing land in the West Bank.

Again, like it or not, Netanyahu will never manage to destroy opposition to the people of Gaza being imprisoned for 60 years, nor will the Palestinians ever yield their desire for their own country.

It matters not what you or I think.

The Israelis attempted to put settlements in Gaza, but they lost a lot of soldiers and police defending the settlers and they were forced to leave.

Again, like it or not, Netanyahu will never manage to destroy opposition to the people of Gaza being imprisoned for 60 years, nor will the Palestinians ever yield their desire for their own country.

Tough shit. The Ottoman Empire had to be destroyed. To the Victor go the spoils.

If the Jews did not own Gaza, then nobody did, and the land was up for grabs to the strongest, as evolutionary doctrine dictates.

The Palestinians attacked Israel and committed crimes simulacra to what the nazis did. They are not imprisoned they have weapons and a goverment etc.

The Palestinians attacked Israel and committed crimes simulacra to what the nazis did. They are not imprisoned they have weapons and a goverment etc.
The government of Gaza was a joke. The last election was in 2006. Half the population of Gaza was born after that date. The leveling of Gaza was far more like what the Nazis did in Poland than anything Hamas ever did.

1,500 Israels killed vs. over 26,000 Palestinians killed.

The people of Gaza could not leave Gaza by land, sea or air without permission from Israel or Egypt. Gaza was and continues to be a prison.

The government of Gaza was a joke. The last election was in 2006. Half the population of Gaza was born after that date. The leveling of Gaza was far more like what the Nazis did in Poland than anything Hamas ever did.

1,500 Israels killed vs. over 26,000 Palestinians killed.

The people of Gaza could not leave Gaza by land, sea or air without permission from Israel or Egypt. Gaza was and continues to be a prison.
Israel isn't stopping them from leaving the other countries don't want them because they've been a problem everywhere they go

Werbung:
Israel isn't stopping them from leaving the other countries don't want them because they've been a problem everywhere they go

Israel’s closure policy blocks most Gaza residents from going to the West Bank, preventing professionals, artists, athletes, students, and others from pursuing opportunities within Palestine and from traveling abroad via Israel, restricting their rights to work and an education. Restrictive Egyptian policies at its Rafah crossing with Gaza, including unnecessary delays and mistreatment of travelers, have exacerbated the closure’s harm to human rights.

duh. you say the dumbest things.

Back