The leaders of hamas

Shameless lies. Their poverty arises from their own inability to ourselves the death cultists from their midst. Instead, Gazans put them in charge. And watched as the death cult stole all of their money and infrastructure.

Because they put deaths of Jews ahead of their own economic self interest.
Thats all he has to do is lie. He plays this anti America game pro Russian hes a tool and a knob

Werbung:
Hamas is guilty of terrorism, and so is the IDF. Driving people out of their homes is terrorism, destroying all they own is terrorism, attacking hospitals and schools is terrorism.

seems like they have been getting rich .

Odd how they have all this money and do not help the people of Gaza, seems they are just a bunch of terrorist getting rich.

They might as well surrender or shoot themselves in the head as Israel has vowed to track them down.
After ww2 the Israel new Mossad was very good at tracking down Nazi war criminals . And the leadership of Hamas has now poke the bear one to many time and way to hard . I wish them luck as the world can do without terrorist.

LOL, the Mossad let this happen

Hamas is guilty of terrorism, and so is the IDF. Driving people out of their homes is terrorism, destroying all they own is terrorism, attacking hospitals and schools is terrorism.
Hitler was primarily guilty for WW2 deaths, not the US. Likewise, The Arab genocidal enemies of Israel are primarily responsible for the deaths in wars started by Arab aggression, not Israel.

People who kill other people are responsible for the death of those they kill regardless of motivation. So both Hamas and the IDF are responsible.

People who kill other people are responsible for the death of those they kill regardless of motivation. So both Hamas and the IDF are responsible.
God has better judgment than that. God ordered murderers who take innocent lives to be killed.

Genesis 9:6
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

Killing innocent women and children and driving 80% of 2 million people out of their homes is simply barbarism, and defends no one.
Its called war in case you didn't notice.
Perhaps you didn't notice that the Palestinians have vowed to destroy Israel and America.what was brutal was the raping and cutting babies out of women killing babies alive burning babies alive shooting children attacking schools that's what the Palestinians did and you want me to feel sorry for them.did you feel sorry for all the nazi women and kids that sided in ww2 also.

Killing innocent women and children and driving 80% of 2 million people out of their homes is simply barbarism, and defends no one.
You seem to object to armies fighting to apprehend or destroy elusive murderers with clear histories of brutally butchering innocent people in cold blood.

You seem to object to armies fighting to apprehend or destroy elusive murderers with clear histories of brutally butchering innocent people in cold blood.
I object to driving innocent people out of their homes, I object to killing women children and men who have never harmed any Israelis.

I think that it is perfectly normal for Hamas to be elusive. No one wants to be killed.
So far the tally is 1500 dead Israelis vs 26,000 Palestinians. Enough already!

In your mind, does any of the blame for that go to the death cult that is using Palestinians as human shields?
In my mind, Hamas fighters are Palestinians, have Palestinian families and of course many will stay close to their families.
I don't see where Hamas are in a death cult.
If they are in fact using their own families as "human shields" and 26,000 of those "human shields" are massacred by the Israelis, then they are very ineffective as human shields.

In my mind, Hamas fighters are Palestinians, have Palestinian families and of course many will stay close to their families.
Therefore in your mind the Palestinians being killed are legit targets. If you conflate them with the death cult, then you have decided this is so.

Werbung:
Netanyahu will not be successful at ending fanatical opposition to Israel. When you imprison 2 million people for 60 years and then drive them from their homes and destroy their homes, this is not going to make them buddy-buddy with the Israelis. Israeli is surely far less popular among the Palestinians than it was before Netanyahu formed his ultra right government and began to treat the Palestinians even worse than usual.

Back