Do you agree Deport the Hamas supporters

Werbung:
No. Are you a Nazi?
Lol No and if you check its was the Nazis and Muslims who fought together in ww2. Seems your clueless .
And the people of gaza not only killed 1200 defenseless unarmed citizens they burn home s raped and cut the baby out of a pregnant woman burned and beheaded and stabled baby's alive and raped and mutilated women . Sure sounds more like the Nazis to me.
And if I recall they supported Saddam and have caused trouble every where they go trying to overthrow governments and start wars.
They are severely inbred .

Lol No and if you check its was the Nazis and Muslims who fought together in ww2. Seems your clueless .
And the people of gaza not only killed 1200 defenseless unarmed citizens they burn home s raped and cut the baby out of a pregnant woman burned and beheaded and stabled baby's alive and raped and mutilated women . Sure sounds more like the Nazis to me.
And if I recall they supported Saddam and have caused trouble every where they go trying to overthrow governments and start wars.
They are severely inbred .

Lol. A believer of propaganda. Stop it!

Do you support genocide of over 2 million people half of whom are children, because a terrorist group killed a few hundred people?

Lol. A believer of propaganda. Stop it!

Do you support genocide of over 2 million people half of whom are children, because a terrorist group killed a few hundred people?
The terrorist group included 3000 who attacked and who knows how many supporters as all of Gaza celebrated it and 911 by the way.
As long as Hamas exists in Gaza they are a threat to Israel . Now there's nothing stop[ping the people of Gaza handing over an or identifying Hamas members . Nut they will not because Hamas is Gaza they protect them and are Hamas.
Gaza has vowed to kill all jews . Funny how they attack and celebrate it them cry when they face retrobutin like the cowards they are.
I even saw where they were holding a fake baby crying over it.

The terrorist group included 3000 who attacked and who knows how many supporters as all of Gaza celebrated it and 911 by the way.
As long as Hamas exists in Gaza they are a threat to Israel . Now there's nothing stop[ping the people of Gaza handing over an or identifying Hamas members . Nut they will not because Hamas is Gaza they protect them and are Hamas.
Gaza has vowed to kill all jews . Funny how they attack and celebrate it them cry when they face retrobutin like the cowards they are.
I even saw where they were holding a fake baby crying over it.
And Israel has vowed to kill all Palestinians. Round and round they go, but you only see one side like a good establishment toady.

Society is group of people who can live together because they agree to a set of rules & laws that allow each other to live in peace and pursue their own interests. When interlopers violate that pact and work to circumvent the rules & laws; that's intolerable to civility and needs to be corrected. That which cannot continue must end. Islamic Law has been interpreted by the vast majority of Muslims to demand that all infidels be killed or subjugated as soon as possible. Muslims are a cancer outside their own realm (and inside it for that matter), and need to extricated from civil society.

As long as Islam and communism are allowed to exist, mankind is in danger. The only question is whether we wait for them to go to the extreme to eliminate us in a war, -a war in which there are no holds barred, or whether we initiate action, here, to preclude the two philosophies in our midst that are intent upon destroying us. They are both quite acceptable in our universities where evil professors contaminate our children in their early, impressionable years. These rat holes need to be cleansed. It’s us, or them. We’ve already seen what it looks like when ~them~ take California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, et al into their respective sewers.

Society is group of people who can live together because they agree to a set of rules & laws that allow each other to live in peace and pursue their own interests. When interlopers violate that pact and work to circumvent the rules & laws; that's intolerable to civility and needs to be corrected. That which cannot continue must end. Islamic Law has been interpreted by the vast majority of Muslims to demand that all infidels be killed or subjugated as soon as possible. Muslims are a cancer outside their own realm (and inside it for that matter), and need to extricated from civil society.

As long as Islam and communism are allowed to exist, mankind is in danger. The only question is whether we wait for them to go to the extreme to eliminate us in a war, -a war in which there are no holds barred, or whether we initiate action, here, to preclude the two philosophies in our midst that are intent upon destroying us. They are both quite acceptable in our universities where evil professors contaminate our children in their early, impressionable years. These rat holes need to be cleansed. It’s us, or them. We’ve already seen what it looks like when ~them~ take California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, et al into their respective sewers.
muslms and communists? lol. about .005 percent of the country or some such tiny number.

yeah, that's a "threat" lol

And Israel has vowed to kill all Palestinians. Round and round they go, but you only see one side like a good establishment toady.
That's a pretty bold lie. While all Hamas may or may not be so-called Palestinians, all the people in Palestine are not Hamas. Only Hamas needs to be killed.

muslms and communists? lol. about .005 percent of the country or some such tiny number.

And whence the students of Columbia, Harvard, et al getting all their anti-American rhetoric and protest sign verbiage supporting Hamas? Their home kitchen tables? Not likely.

And whence the students of Columbia, Harvard, et al getting all their anti-American rhetoric and protest sign verbiage supporting Hamas? Their home kitchen tables? Not likely.

what anti-american rhetoric?

whatever you are going on about they could be getting it from anywhere , including ...the internet? lol

As you can see lug nut again has no clue what hes talking about .

A 2017 study estimated that 3.45 million Muslim Americans live in the United State and Im sure there are many more by now

Now for the commies and others

And of course Blm was founded my Marxist and run by them

looks like a lot more then his claim of .005 percent .But what do you expect from narcissist .

A 2017 study estimated that 3.45 million Muslim Americans live in the United State and Im sure there are many more by now

looks like a lot more then his claim of .005 percent .But what do you expect from narcissist .
So one percent lol
As I said a tiny number
Obviously I was mocking the so called threat from a tiny number of people here duh

Blm is Marxist? State their Marxist policies and actions moron

Werbung:
Blm is Marxist? State their Marxist policies and actions moron

First off I'm not the moron you are

Though largely decentralized, BLM is united in purpose and action. Its leaders hobnob with militant leftists such as Angela Davis and former Weather Underground members Eric Mann and Susan Rosenberg. Mann, who mentored BLM Global Network co-founder Patrisse Cullors, maintains that whether the issue is race, sex, gender, immigration, or the environment, the revolutionary goal remains the same, and the rest is just "little divisions of labor." BLM shares this view, and while its activism encompasses the full range of leftist causes, its goal is to undermine capitalism, the nation state, and Western civilization.

Alicia Garza, another BLM cofounder and a self-professed "trained Marxist," has acknowledged as much, stating bluntly that "Black lives can't matter under capitalism. They're like oil and water." "It's not possible for a world to emerge where black lives matter if it's under capitalism," she added on another occasion, "And it's not possible to abolish capitalism without a struggle against national oppression and gender oppression."

Back