Didn't democrats here say no one is supporting Hamas in America or Gaza

the annoying thing

And I just posted a poll showing how many in Gaza supported oct 7 and 911 and how many supported now . Yes support for Hamas has fallen nut only about 40 percent still 50 percent do support them. They are chanting death to Israel and death to America.
If not a citizen then deport them. Arrest the ones that that break laws . Expel them all if they restrict the other students or commit and acts of violence or threats

liberals my be stupid enough to support this behavior but chanting death threats and.

breaking laws is not protesting. Almost like a mini BLM RIOT ,Which brings me to another subject, seems liberals are just like the radical Muslims who are always outraged about something somewhere.
Im not sure which riot more and preach death the Muslim radicals or the radical democrats .
And the pinheads cried when Hillary the Horrible lost to the man who's ego is bigger then his belly.

Werbung:

And I just posted a poll showing how many in Gaza supported oct 7 and 911 and how many supported now . Yes support for Hamas has fallen nut only about 40 percent still 50 percent do support them. They are chanting death to Israel and death to America.
If not a citizen then deport them. Arrest the ones that that break laws . Expel them all if they restrict the other students or commit and acts of violence or threats

liberals my be stupid enough to support this behavior but chanting death threats and.

breaking laws is not protesting. Almost like a mini BLM RIOT ,Which brings me to another subject, seems liberals are just like the radical Muslims who are always outraged about something somewhere.
Im not sure which riot more and preach death the Muslim radicals or the radical democrats .
And the pinheads cried when Hillary the Horrible lost to the man who's ego is bigger then his belly.
Palestine is not hamas
Moron

That often happens in a dictatorship you really need to pay attention
I do feel sorry for the innocent Palestinians who are trapped under the barbarous tyrannical rule of tribal Muslim savages bent on murdering every Jew on planet Earth.

I do feel sorry for the innocent Palestinians who are trapped under the barbarous tyrannical rule of tribal Muslim savages bent on murdering every Jew on planet Earth.
you dont seem to sorry that so many are dying, you are perfectly fine with israel's actions.
you are a hateful hypocrite.

you dont seem to sorry that so many are dying, you are perfectly fine with israel's actions.
you are a hateful hypocrite.
I grieve for the human suffering caused by war, but that does not mean I prefer dismantling armies and surrendering to bloodthirsty barbarous murderers without a fight.

I grieve for the human suffering caused by war, but that does not mean I prefer dismantling armies and surrendering to bloodthirsty barbarous murderers without a fight.
no you dont, lying hypocrite. you are here justifying isreal's actions.

Palestine is not hamas
Moron
Yet protesters here support Hamas and hams is the governed and a recent poll shows over 50 percent of Gaza supports Hamas and when 911 and oct 7thy Gaza celebrated to how their support for Hamas yes its obvious they are not Hamas if you're a MORON and hate jews and love Terriots.

Can you point out why any person living in Gaza should be a great fan of Netanyahu and his IDF?
If someone destroys your home and kills your child, does that require you to "turn the other cheek"?
After two, or possibly four, humans run out of cheeks.

Yet protesters here support Hamas and hams is the governed and a recent poll shows over 50 percent of Gaza supports Hamas and when 911 and oct 7thy Gaza celebrated to how their support for Hamas yes its obvious they are not Hamas if you're a MORON and hate jews and love Terriots.
Name one supporting hamas

You believevthose polls? Lol
Moron

Can you point out why any person living in Gaza should be a great fan of Netanyahu and his IDF?
If someone destroys your home and kills your child, does that require you to "turn the other cheek"?
I support Netanyahu for going after American kidnappers and murderers that Biden said and did nothing about.

I support Netanyahu for going after American kidnappers and murderers that Biden said and did nothing about.
What American kidnappers? It's not Biden's job to defend Israel.

Again, the score: 1400 Israelis killed and taken hostage. Israel is 23 times more murderous than Hamas.
over 33,000 Palestinians killed. Many more injured and an unknown number arrested by the Israelis.

What American kidnappers? It's not Biden's job to defend Israel.

Again, the score: 1400 Israelis killed and taken hostage. Israel is 23 times more murderous than Hamas.
over 33,000 Palestinians killed. Many more injured and an unknown number arrested by the Israelis.
Biden has a history of leaving Americans behind in the hands of enemy terrorist murderers. Bush and Reagan never adopted such cold unamerican attitudes.

Werbung:
My my but that's what the Palistine people want and have done to the Israeli people now isn't it

Back