The best Of Hamas and Palestine people, here is what many democrats are supporting

Werbung:
tell me where i am wrong.

and if you are going to quote the bible, don't call it a "record", lol, its an oral history written down a thousand years later. totally worthless as a historical "record"
Then why are you quoting biblical history about Jews and canonites for m the bible here as you have. O yes when you can twist words that benefit your opinions

who said 6 people owned a "whole land mass'? duh. why do you think it was only 6 people? you think abraham showed up and there were only 6 people living in all of isreal or something? lol
You have not explained how the land of Canaan began to be inhabited after the flood. Canaanites were just one of many tribes who came to inhabit the land and Abraham was among the early inhabitants of the land. There was no land agency at that time allocating deeds to property to all the inhabitants from various tribes, including the tribes of the Canaanites.

i bought my land from the prior owners. no idea who owned it way back when, you think every foot of land was occupied by natives originally? lol
Who stole your land originally and when was it stolen? Was it first stolen 4,000 years ago? Do you think the original inhabitants from whom the first thieves stole the land you live on should be given back the land you now squat on?

who did? natives didn't occupy every inch of land when europeans arrived, did they?
Did any Europeans end up squatting on American land the natives had never built communities on? If so, does that mean the Europeans rightly owned that portion of land they first inhabited before anyone else did?

its not biblical history i'm quoting. duh.
i'm quoting archeological history. duh
When you claim you are not quoting Biblical history but archaeological history are you aware that there are no proven contradictions between the two?

When you claim you are not quoting Biblical history but archaeological history are you aware that there are no proven contradictions between the two?
are you aware that the fact that two things don't contradict themselves on where they overlap doesn't mean all claims made by one aren't proven? archaelogy doesn't have, nor would it ever have, any proof that god existed or jesus was really the son of god, those biblical claims are unproven.

and of course science has disproven the bible being literally scientifically/historically true with its 6000 years old nonsense for example. lol. and no one has found evidence that there was a great flood that wiped out all but 2 of each species. that sailed on an ark lol

Did any Europeans end up squatting on American land the natives had never built communities on? If so, does that mean the Europeans rightly owned that portion of land they first inhabited before anyone else did?
sure, if land was truly unclaimed then i'm cool with the first person living there owning it.

Who stole your land originally and when was it stolen? Was it first stolen 4,000 years ago? Do you think the original inhabitants from whom the first thieves stole the land you live on should be given back the land you now squat on?

of course pragmatically you can't go back in time to "the beginning" and sort out whose descendents should own the land, thats silly.

but on the other hand showing up with a mythical book and evicting people because "our god said so" is equally silly.

and the cause of a lot of suffering since, sadly.

You have not explained how the land of Canaan began to be inhabited after the flood. Canaanites were just one of many tribes who came to inhabit the land and Abraham was among the early inhabitants of the land. There was no land agency at that time allocating deeds to property to all the inhabitants from various tribes, including the tribes of the Canaanites.

prove the flood was real to start with and every human but noah's family was killed. go for it. lol
i see no evidence that mankind was wiped out completely, so i will obviously make no attempt to prove something resulting from that. lol

are you aware that the fact that two things don't contradict themselves on where they overlap doesn't mean all claims made by one aren't proven? archaelogy doesn't have, nor would it ever have, any proof that god existed or jesus was really the son of god, those biblical claims are unproven.

and of course science has disproven the bible being literally scientifically/historically true with its 6000 years old nonsense for example. lol. and no one has found evidence that there was a great flood that wiped out all but 2 of each species. that sailed on an ark lol
Science speculation has found fault with the God and the Bible while God and the Bible has been setting science straight for thousands of years and even today facts are constantly being uncovered that disprove anti-God scientific theories and speculations.

of course pragmatically you can't go back in time to "the beginning" and sort out whose descendents should own the land, thats silly.

but on the other hand showing up with a mythical book and evicting people because "our god said so" is equally silly.

and the cause of a lot of suffering since, sadly.
You have nothing in your hand to establish divine rights to lands under dispute around the world.

Werbung:
prove the flood was real to start with and every human but noah's family was killed. go for it. lol
i see no evidence that mankind was wiped out completely, so i will obviously make no attempt to prove something resulting from that. lol
Don't be silly. Researchers know the population of Canaan during Abraham's day was sparse, allowing multiple tribes to pitch their tents there. There was no Canaanite government or kingdom that ruled over all the tribes in the land of Canaan during Abraham's day.

Back