The best Of Hamas and Palestine people, here is what many democrats are supporting

Science speculation has found fault with the God and the Bible while God and the Bible has been setting science straight for thousands of years and even today facts are constantly being uncovered that disprove anti-God scientific theories and speculations.
bible has been setting science straight? hahahahahhahahahahaha
you say the dumbest things.

the literal bible people claim the earth is only 6000 years old, and all the animals fit on an ark and blah blah blah
lol

science isn't anti-god. science doesn't address god.
science addresses reality and testable hypotheses, of which dieties aren't testable by science. duh

Werbung:
of course not, I think "divine rights" is stupid. lol
What sort of rule book is guiding you to declare that original settlers on a land own that land forever afterward, like you claim Canaanites own the land of Judea?

Don't be silly. Researchers know the population of Canaan during Abraham's day was sparse, allowing multiple tribes to pitch their tents there. There was no Canaanite government or kingdom that ruled over all the tribes in the land of Canaan during Abraham's day.

are you saying the bible lied when it said the jews killed the canannites when they settled there?

According to the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament), when God called forth his people out of slavery in Egypt and back to the land of their forefathers, he directed them to kill all the Canaanite clans who were living in the land (Deut. 7.1-2; 20.16-18). The destruction was to be complete: every man, woman, and child was to be killed. The book of Joshua tells the story of Israel’s carrying out God’s command in city after city throughout Canaan.

What sort of rule book is guiding you to declare that original settlers on a land own that land forever afterward, like you claim Canaanites own the land of Judea?

common sense. duh.

as opposed to showing up and claiming "my mythical god who you have no proof of whispered in my ear that i should kill you and take your land" hahahahhaha

are you saying the bible lied when it said the jews killed the canannites when they settled there?

According to the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament), when God called forth his people out of slavery in Egypt and back to the land of their forefathers, he directed them to kill all the Canaanite clans who were living in the land (Deut. 7.1-2; 20.16-18). The destruction was to be complete: every man, woman, and child was to be killed. The book of Joshua tells the story of Israel’s carrying out God’s command in city after city throughout Canaan.
Abraham rescued the Canaanites from the marauders who took Lot and his family and countrymen hostage, but the Canaanites confiscated Abraham's property when the Jews migrated to Egypt by the will of God. The thieving Canaanites refused to restore Abraham's property to him when the Jews returned so God had the Jews take back their property by force.

common sense. duh.

as opposed to showing up and claiming "my mythical god who you have no proof of whispered in my ear that i should kill you and take your land" hahahahhaha
Your common sense carries no weight in resolving nations of the world's property rights.

Abraham rescued the Canaanites from the marauders who took Lot and his family and countrymen hostage, but the Canaanites confiscated Abraham's property when the Jews migrated to Egypt by the will of God. The thieving Canaanites refused to restore Abraham's property to him when the Jews returned so God had the Jews take back their property by force.

so they slaughtered the canannites for keeping some property?
that's your view of morality?

wow you are one disgusting person

that's some "moral" god you got there, cletus. god commanding slaughtering innocent people, and the jews mindlessly doing it.
You say God had innocent people slaughtered yet you do not prove they were innocent. What do you know about ancient savages, especially since their more modern descendants brutalize women and children in mass murders to please their barbaric Muslim god?

You say God had innocent people slaughtered yet you do not prove they were innocent. What do you know about ancient savages, especially since their more modern descendants brutalize women and children in mass murders to please their barbaric Muslim god?

you think the women and children and babies were guilty of something deserving slaughter?
if it makes you feel good about your hateful god to somehow convince yourself babies deserved to die, go for it.

Werbung:
you think the women and children and babies were guilty of something deserving slaughter?
if it makes you feel good about your hateful god to somehow convince yourself babies deserved to die, go for it.
I don't question God. Christians have even died at God's hands to take them away from the evil and for other good reasons.

Back