The best Of Hamas and Palestine people, here is what many democrats are supporting

the annoying thing

I would like all liberals who suport these scum read and think about what they did, because its what many support by not denouncing them

ttps://news.yahoo.com/hamas-militants-ate-familys-lunch-095623203.html

Werbung:
There is a lot of blame to go around period, as shown in the poll
If you think Israel is completely blameless in their actions since 1948 you are a bigger moron than I thought

If you think Israel is completely blameless in their actions since 1948 you are a bigger moron than I thought
Were are talking today now lug nut. Pretty well ever nation has a past and it's not pretty. But I do not recall them executing 1400 rapist ng women cut a baby out of one or more set people on fire and baby's and beheaded baby's and then sat down and ate .now did they .
And It's 2023 not 1948 or 1770 or 80 BC .
You do not support Isreal.

Were are talking today now lug nut. Pretty well ever nation has a past and it's not pretty. But I do not recall them executing 1400 rapist ng women cut a baby out of one or more set people on fire and baby's and beheaded baby's and then sat down and ate .now did they .
And It's 2023 not 1948 or 1770 or 80 BC .
You do not support Isreal.
Today? The events today are complex and based in the whole history of Israel lugnut
This fight has roots going back to at least all the fighting that has gone on for decades
You prove my point about your lack of intelligence

Soldiers of war may not be blameless but they are essential when it comes to executing justice and preserving peace.

Today? The events today are complex and based in the whole history of Israel lugnut
This fight has roots going back to at least all the fighting that has gone on for decades
The wicked may have been fighting the just for centuries but the wicked are still in the wrong.

Soldiers of war may not be blameless but they are essential when it comes to executing justice and preserving peace.
It's not just about war and soldiers its about the whole history of the area, including economics and laws

No they are not complex Isreal was gave it's land and Muslims wanted it all and attacked them .so removed them and limited there lands talking control of territory to ensure a safe buffer zone to cut down on the Muslim terrorist attacks from all muslims.your ingorance is legendary as you support the squad and Hamas

No they are not complex Isreal was gave it's land and Muslims wanted it all and attacked them .so removed them and limited there lands talking control of territory to ensure a safe buffer zone to cut down on the Muslim terrorist attacks from all muslims.your ingorance is legendary as you support the squad and Hamas
Wow only a moron would think the issues there are not complex

Why haven't they been solved already then? Duh

Werbung:
Back