Hamas is Palestine

the annoying thing

In 1987, after the outbreak of the First Intifada against Israel, Hamas was founded by Palestinian imam and activist Ahmed Yassin. It emerged out of his Mujama al-Islamiya, which had been established in Gaza in 1973 as an Islamic charity involved with the Egypt-based Muslim Brotherhood.[21] Hamas became increasingly involved in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict by the late 1990s;[62] it opposed the Israel–PLO Letters of Mutual Recognition as well as the Oslo Accords, which saw Fatah renounce "the use of terrorism and other acts of violence" and recognize Israel in pursuit of a two-state solution. Hamas continued to advocate Palestinian armed resistance against Israel's military occupation, won the 2006 Palestinian legislative election,[63] gaining a majority in the Palestinian Legislative Council,[64] and took control of the Gaza Strip from Fatah following a civil war in 2007

As you can see when a 2 state solution was offered by the Israel government they refused because they refuse to recognize Israel as a state.
Hamas is made up of mainly Palestine people.

ttps://apnews.com/article/hamas-middle-east-science-32095d8e1323fc1cad819c34da08fd87

Hamas is an Islamist militant movement and one of the Palestinian territories’ two major political parties. It governs more than two million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, but the group is best known for its armed resistance to Israel.

So Hamas is the Palestine goverment ,elected by the People of Palestine .

As U.N. officials say hospitals in Gaza are running dangerously low on fuel, Hamas is maintaining a stockpile of more than 200,000 gallons of fuel for the rockets it fires into Israel and the generators that provide clean air and electricity to its network of underground tunnels, according to U.S. officials, current and former Israeli officials and academics.

The statements come as President Joe Biden called for a humanitarian pause in Gaza and U.N. officials warned that aid agencies, water treatment plants and bakeries there may soon run out of fuel. Israel, which has allowed a limited number of trucks carrying food, water and medicine into the enclave, continues to ban deliveries of fuel, which it says Hamas will use for military purposes

They control the food banks the fuel the hospitals, religious sites and use these same places to store ammo launch rockets and command centers They do this in order to shield them using human shields

Yes there are some Palestine who do not support them but many do support them , Hamas could not exist in Gaza with out the help of The People otherwise they would remove then them self's as they are the true danger to Gaza.

Let me give you a example Years ago in cali I lived with a young Hispanic woman and her child she would become my first wife. We lived in Baldwin park it was a high crime area , We had a heroin dealer complex A older black woman . She did not let the junkies shoot up in her apartment as they had a tendency to Od . So they would go to the laundry room some times . My Neighbor who also had a nice family was sick of it the police did nothing so we got our self some mace and baseball bats . We went to work on the junkies , we had the police called a couple times on us because we did hurt them . But the coos kinda ignored it as we were not crippling or killing them.We has a nice talk with the dealer also and convinced here she should move and we used more then bats to convince her.
When you have a issue where you live and it needs cleaned up you either take action ignore it or go along with it.. The people of Palestine have not done this .

Werbung:
Yes hamas is made out of palestinians duh
You started a thread just to make that point which everyone knows? LOL

Of course you can't resist using right-wing weasel words like many palestinians support Hamas but of course only some do not even though of course the words many and some could mean a huge range out of a population of millions

The annoying thing ("tat"), until we understand what ALL MUSLIMS are commanded to do by Allah or their Prophet Mohammed, we will be unlikely to understand this dynamic between Muslims and Jews.

Or for that matter, between all good Muslims and all bad non Muslims.

Yes hamas is made out of palestinians duh
You started a thread just to make that point which everyone knows? LOL

Of course you can't resist using right-wing weasel words like many palestinians support Hamas but of course only some do not even though of course the words many and some could mean a huge range out of a population of millions
Hamas is the chosen goverment for 2 million inn Palestine chosen by the people there And there are only about 2 million Palestinians who live there lug nut . So who is using weasel words lug nut Like a range out of millions out of a population of millions your dumb ass don't even know how many live there .

weasel words like many palestinians
Hamas is made up of the people of Palestine and is their government in control.

October 10, 2023 |Ramallah, West Bank; and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

A mood of shock and inevitability has spread over the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as residents find themselves plunged into a war that has caught everybody off guard.
But even as the Gaza Strip braces for an Israeli ground assault and its 2 million inhabitants prepare to cope with what Israeli officials call “a complete siege” denying them food, water, fuel, and electricity, a large majority of Palestinians appear to support Hamas militants’ brutal weekend attack on Israel.
Before Israel began retaliating for the deaths of more than 1,000 Israelis, mostly civilians, with massive airstrikes, the breaking news of the surprise Hamas eruption had prompted celebrations on the streets of Ramallah, East Jerusalem, and Gaza, where people distributed sweets to gathering crowds.

Have you learned anything yet lug nut other then your wrong and clueless .

The annoying thing ("tat"), until we understand what ALL MUSLIMS are commanded to do by Allah or their Prophet Mohammed, we will be unlikely to understand this dynamic between Muslims and Jews.

You think you can understand it ad if it is a simple straightforward thing? Lol

Like every religion different people read the same words and come to different conclusions

Look at slavery in the US. Some Christians justified it using the Bible, others disagreed

And pretty much every other non trivial issue

Hamas is the chosen goverment for 2 million inn Palestine chosen by the people there And there are only about 2 million Palestinians who live there lug nut . So who is using weasel words lug nut Like a range out of millions out of a population of millions your dumb ass don't even know how many live there .

Hamas is made up of the people of Palestine and is their government in control.

October 10, 2023 |Ramallah, West Bank; and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

A mood of shock and inevitability has spread over the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as residents find themselves plunged into a war that has caught everybody off guard.
But even as the Gaza Strip braces for an Israeli ground assault and its 2 million inhabitants prepare to cope with what Israeli officials call “a complete siege” denying them food, water, fuel, and electricity, a large majority of Palestinians appear to support Hamas militants’ brutal weekend attack on Israel.
Before Israel began retaliating for the deaths of more than 1,000 Israelis, mostly civilians, with massive airstrikes, the breaking news of the surprise Hamas eruption had prompted celebrations on the streets of Ramallah, East Jerusalem, and Gaza, where people distributed sweets to gathering crowds.

Have you learned anything yet lug nut other then your wrong and clueless .
I have learned they took control by force years ago and there is no effective way for people to disagree with them

Even in our country with frequent elections and a functioning court system the party in control does many things that are disagreed with, often by a majority. You have zero comprehension of conditions in Gaza, being a right wing keyboard tupust duh

I am very aware of what the Profit Mohammad said . I have met several hundred Muslims and interacted with them .
From Jordaqn Saudi Iraq Syrian, from Iran. I have some Muslim friends from Syria that are very moderate and have different opinions them Mohammad .They have said many times good Muslims do not act like that on different subjects.
One of them is internationally known especially in the Muslim community.

No. Violent warmonger Mohammed married a 6-year-old girl forcefully. He “graciously” waited until she was 9 before consummating the “marriage”. Sick pedophile bastard. EDIT: Upon further reading, Aisha may have been seven when Mohammed married her, and the ripe old age of ten when consummated.

this still goes on in the Muslim radical community's to this day.

e Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).” — Bukhari 7.62.88

Muslims take this seriously and imitate Muhammad in this. Article 1041 of the Civil Code of the Islamic Republic of Iran states that girls can be engaged before the age of nine, and married at nine: “Marriage before puberty (nine full lunar years for girls) is prohibited. Marriage contracted before reaching puberty with the permission of the guardian is valid provided that the interests of the ward are duly observed.”

The Ayatollah Khomeini himself married a ten-year-old girl when he was twenty-eight. Khomeini called marriage to a prepubescent girl “a divine blessing,” and advised the faithful: “Do your best to ensure that your daughters do not see their first blood in your house.”

The Qur’an also allows for marriage to pre-pubescent girls, stipulating that Islamic divorce procedures “shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated” (65:4).

“The 8-years-old bride who was brutally killed on first night of her wedding,” by Mustafa Kazemi on Facebook, May 17 (thanks to all who sent this in):

and this is just a small amount of the perversions and killing that they teach .

You think you can understand it ad if it is a simple straightforward thing? Lol

Like every religion different people read the same words and come to different conclusions

Look at slavery in the US. Some Christians justified it using the Bible, others disagreed

And pretty much every other non trivial issue
Yes its pretty straight forward so stop trying to to ignore the truth .

I am very aware of what the Profit Mohammad said . I have met several hundred Muslims and interacted with them .
From Jordaqn Saudi Iraq Syrian, from Iran. I have some Muslim friends from Syria that are very moderate and have different opinions them Mohammad .They have said many times good Muslims do not act like that on different subjects.
One of them is internationally known especially in the Muslim community.

No. Violent warmonger Mohammed married a 6-year-old girl forcefully. He “graciously” waited until she was 9 before consummating the “marriage”. Sick pedophile bastard. EDIT: Upon further reading, Aisha may have been seven when Mohammed married her, and the ripe old age of ten when consummated.

this still goes on in the Muslim radical community's to this day.

e Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).” — Bukhari 7.62.88

Muslims take this seriously and imitate Muhammad in this. Article 1041 of the Civil Code of the Islamic Republic of Iran states that girls can be engaged before the age of nine, and married at nine: “Marriage before puberty (nine full lunar years for girls) is prohibited. Marriage contracted before reaching puberty with the permission of the guardian is valid provided that the interests of the ward are duly observed.”

The Ayatollah Khomeini himself married a ten-year-old girl when he was twenty-eight. Khomeini called marriage to a prepubescent girl “a divine blessing,” and advised the faithful: “Do your best to ensure that your daughters do not see their first blood in your house.”

The Qur’an also allows for marriage to pre-pubescent girls, stipulating that Islamic divorce procedures “shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated” (65:4).

“The 8-years-old bride who was brutally killed on first night of her wedding,” by Mustafa Kazemi on Facebook, May 17 (thanks to all who sent this in):

and this is just a small amount of the perversions and killing that they teach .
As objectionable as his position was on child sexing, I dare say that the more pertinent threat is that all non believers must be conquered, converted to Islam or eliminated.

I have learned they took control by force years ago and there is no effective way for people to disagree with them

Even in our country with frequent elections and a functioning court system the party in control does many things that are disagreed with, often by a majority. You have zero comprehension of conditions in Gaza, being a right wing keyboard tupust duh
The Gazans support and voted Hamas into power.

They want Israei destroyed, all the Jews and all of their "Jewyness."

The Gazans support and voted Hamas into power.

They want Israei destroyed, all the Jews and all of their "Jewyness."
You think the election proves all that? Lol
You amount of simple minded people thinking they understand the situation is most amusing

As objectionable as his position was on child sexing, I dare say that the more pertinent threat is that all non believers must be conquered, converted to Islam or eliminated.
yes indeed I had several try to explain Jesus was not gods son as god has no use for a son along with other conversion efforts..
We had problems with a few for threatening Jewish kids and involvement in drugs and hookers . they would say no one is watching us here.
They would get all up set about gambling games but would go to strip bars and drink and do dope.

You amount of simple minded people thinking they understand the situation is most amusing
your ignorance of the situation is amusing . DO you think Joe Biden got elected because he didn't have the support of democrats because thats what your saying about Hamas , talk about simple minds > They were elected by the 2 million people in Palestine your dumb ass didn't even know how many lived there.
Its not complicated at all .
https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...s-covenant-israel-attack-war-genocide/675602/

yea the picture in this post shows you how Gaza supports Hamas and I have already6 posted threads that show the majority in Gaza support hams but you refuse t see the truth .You kiss their ass and stick up for them what a anti American jew you are.

Werbung:
Yes it proves that you lug nut its the same with the American election for joke Biden I think him winning proves democrats support him , what your saying is joe winning the election with 80 million vote is not proof he was supported by democrats your logic is some of the most ignorant bull shat I have ever heard. So Hamas winning the election in Gaza tells you that the people there do not support Hamas .
Do you comprehend how stupid you sound . I guess if every one in a restaurant orders spaghetti it is not a indication its good food.

You may be the biggest dumb ass in the word or a professional democrat liar . not sure which to be honest.

Back