Hamas wants fuel

the annoying thing

Why do they want fuel when they have 200000 gallons ? simple they use it to make the rockets they shoot into Israel .
Make no mistake Hamas is evil as evil can be .
Your talking a group who encouraged the raping of dead women and kids burning and beheading baby's alive all while high on drugs and told to attack schools .

There is not negotiating with these evil men.

Werbung:

Why do they want fuel when they have 200000 gallons ? simple they use it to make the rockets they shoot into Israel .
Your talking a group who encouraged the raping of dead women and kids burning and beheading baby's alive all while high on drugs and told to attack schools .

They should get no fuel until every last one of them who burned innocent children alive is put to death.

of course hamas wants it. and innocent people need it. that's the problem. duh

of course hamas wants it. and innocent people need it. that's the problem. duh
Innocent people will always suffer shortages and have unfulfilled needs as long as mass murderers in their midst remain active and not dead.

A Hamas spokesman said that Hamas would continue to attack and assault Israel if they are able to.

That's why Israel must completely flatten them.

What will it take to make them appear to you to be Jihadis?

Do you think learning more about Political Islam might help?
I agree that Muslim terrorists and Arab terrorists take different names for their murderous endeavor to annihilate jews and Christians. Yes, they are jihadists, they are ISIS, they are Muslim brotherhood, they are the Taliban and perhaps many more names for the same mob of gangsters.

I agree that Muslim terrorists and Arab terrorists take different names for their murderous endeavor to annihilate jews and Christians. Yes, they are jihadists, they are ISIS, they are Muslim brotherhood, they are the Taliban and perhaps many more names for the same mob of gangsters.
If they are merely terrorists, no one will understand why they can't easily be stopped by the Police.

If they are merely terrorists, no one will understand why they can't easily be stopped by the Police.
I admit I do not understand the fine meaning of your argument but I am certainly willing to call the murderers any disrespectful name that applies. I do remember Obama went to great lengths to avoid labeling Muslim terrorists "terrorists" and he refused to call ISIS "ISIS," but chose instead to call the terrorists "ISIL" which difference was intended to make Palestinian jihad appear to be more legitimate. Obama was either stupid or wicked or both but he was also wrong.

The Islamic State (Terrorist Organization) | RAND

The Islamic State (Terrorist Organization)

FEATURED

ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), also known as ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant), is a Sunni jihadist group with a particularly violent ideology that calls itself a caliphate and claims religious authority over all Muslims. It was inspired by al Qaida but later publicly expelled from it. RAND terrorism experts have analyzed the group's financing, management, and organization; its savvy use of social media for recruitment and fundraising; and the instability that spawned the group as a regional problem in the Middle East.

Last edited:
I admit I do not understand the fine meaning of your argument but I am certainly willing to call the murderers any disrespectful name that applies. I do remember Obama went to great lengths to avoid labeling Muslim terrorists "terrorists" and he refused to call ISIS "ISIS," but chose instead to call the terrorists "ISIL" which difference was intended to make Palestinian jihad appear to be more legitimate. Obama was either stupid or wicked or both but he was also wrong.

The Islamic State (Terrorist Organization) | RAND

The Islamic State (Terrorist Organization)

FEATURED

ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), also known as ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant), is a Sunni jihadist group with a particularly violent ideology that calls itself a caliphate and claims religious authority over all Muslims. It was inspired by al Qaida but later publicly expelled from it. RAND terrorism experts have analyzed the group's financing, management, and organization; its savvy use of social media for recruitment and fundraising; and the instability that spawned the group as a regional problem in the Middle East.
You are free to believe and say anything you wish, obviously.

Dr. Warner's eminence in the field of study and interpretations of Islam for non Muslims is unmatched anywhere, by anyone.

God bless you and TAT.
God bless America.
God bless our great President Trump.

See ya later.

😜

You are free to believe and say anything you wish, obviously.

Dr. Warner's eminence in the field of study and interpretations of Islam for non Muslims is unmatched anywhere, by anyone.

God bless you and TAT.
God bless America.
God bless our great President Trump.

See ya later.

😜
I'm not positive but I do not think we disagree.

Werbung:
Back