Do you agree Deport the Hamas supporters

Werbung:
Would you support Israel nuking Gaza if that's what they decided they needed? Yes or no?
No, I would not support Israel nuking Gaza any more than I would support Democrats jailing a million Republicans in order to cover up their election crimes and ensure they win all future elections.

You’re uninformed.
Uninformed about what? Hamas' intentions of wiping Jews off the earth?

1704023268383.png

Hitler murdered millions of innocent people but he died as a result of the war he created and lost. Thousands of innocent children died in the war Hitler started and wise nations engaged in to stop him.

No, I would not support Israel nuking Gaza any more than I would support Democrats jailing a million Republicans in order to cover up their election crimes and ensure they win all future elections.
Why not? You support massive bombing and innocent deaths now.

Why not? You support massive bombing and innocent deaths now.
If there was some way to extricate the children from the war zone, I would support that but if not, then, sadly, the death of children who die because of the fighting must be blamed on the bloodthirsty murderers who caused the war in the first place.

If there was some way to extricate the children from the war zone, I would support that but if not, then, sadly, the death of children who die because of the fighting must be blamed on the bloodthirsty murderers who caused the war in the first place.
So you are OK with massive bombing and innocent deaths as long as they aren't nukes
You are a hateful fake christian

The wages of war! Armies kill people and break things until the other side leaves you alone forever because you’ve taken away their ability to wage war. Hamas built fortifications under schools & hospitals & apartment buildings and mealy mouthed supporters find it outrageous that the dirty Jews keep blowing up the fortifications full of armaments & supplies of war without regard for what's on top of them. This silly on its face. The tunnels are mechanisms of war that the opposing army uses against you to sneak around and kill you & yours and you're supposed to make nice because you might hurt someone hiding nearby( or kept there as shields) after you've dropped leaflets telling them to get the hell out because you're bombing in 2 hours? That doesn't make any sense. Start a fight; get fought against. Period.

How many times have the Arabs said Uncle only to come back again and again and again,-even with children or women suicide bombers in markets & restaurants? Do Jewish children show up at Islamic temples strapped with bombs? The time to stop giving the enemy a coffee break so they can catch their breath has to come sooner or later. Now would be a really good time. No? I say press on regardless.

If the PLO in southern Syria joins in with their grand arsenals you are going to see the Israeli Air Force in action with some serious bombing. And the no-man’s land will be extended at Syria’s great expense. Then you can complain that the Jews are occupying a large chunk of southern Syria. Democrap Presidents always do this incremental thing where they invite by inaction and timid response to acts of war more of the same until they gage the public won’t stand for it any longer. The bastards in Yemen and Iran are real close to a serious response. When that occurs lots of people will get killed and I won’t shed a tear. Nobody will.

So you are OK with massive bombing and innocent deaths as long as they aren't nukes
You are a hateful fake christian
I'm OK with wars and fighting to end barbaric attacks on innocent people, if war, including civilian casualties, is what it takes to put the barbarians out of business.

so what happened in 1945 justifies what happens now? or what "point" are you trying to make? maybe we shouldn't have done dresden either.
Lefties think wars are evil and unjustified, but lefties never fought in wars to defend their own freedoms and do not condemn those wars nor their freedoms that were bought and secured by wars.

A bunkerbuster would put Iran's nuke industry back to square one, muy pronto. And save the world for a while. A suitcase nuke will ~escape~ from Iran and someone will have to do something constructive about errant Mulahs, like turn Persia into large glass desert.

Werbung:
Back