Do you agree Deport the Hamas supporters

A bunkerbuster would put Iran's nuke industry back to square one, muy pronto. And save the world for a while. A suitcase nuke will ~escape~ from Iran and someone will have to do something constructive about errant Mulahs, like turn Persia into large glass desert.

wow, i didn't know we had a military expert here with detailed confidential information on iran. cool. lol

Werbung:
wow, i didn't know we had a military expert here with detailed confidential information on iran. cool. lol
There may be many idiots like Obama, Kerry, and Biden who either think or appear to think giving Iran terrorists billions of American dollars will make America safer from worldwide terrorism.

he's correct? so a single bomb would end their entire nuke program? how does he know that? lol
Hes correct that its the type that would And Iran hasn't got the money or scientist to have to alternative locations .

Would it stop it completely who knows but much like you if you were pinched in the face by a real man not just bitch slapped but a full force punch you would be careful what you did to.

Hes correct that its the type that would And Iran hasn't got the money or scientist to have to alternative locations .

Would it stop it completely who knows but much like you if you were pinched in the face by a real man not just bitch slapped but a full force punch you would be careful what you did to.

how does he know any of that? and he said "A bunkerbuster"...A is one.
but again, how does he know any of that? what are his military credentials and access to top secret inforation? lol

how does he know any of that? and he said "A bunkerbuster"...A is one.
but again, how does he know any of that? what are his military credentials and access to top secret inforation? lol
what are yours How do you know it would work what are your military credentials . bunker busters are not top secret and I'm guessing Irans nuke sites are pretty easy to find .

I wouldn't call bunker busters top secret either they have been around for a long tie lug nut.

what are yours How do you know it would work what are your military credentials . bunker busters are not top secret and I'm guessing Irans nuke sites are pretty easy to find .

I wouldn't call bunker busters top secret either they have been around for a long tie lug nut.

omg your're so stupid. lol.
of course bunker busters themselves aren't secret. duh. but he must have secret information to know that using them would end the iranian nuclear program, duh. He must know that everything in the program is in a 100% known location that could be 100% destroyed by those bombs. But of course he doesn't. duh.

but I never claimed to have a plan, duh, so my military credentials aren't relevant. duh

omg your're so stupid. lol.
of course bunker busters themselves aren't secret. duh. but he must have secret information to know that using them would end the iranian nuclear program, duh. He must know that everything in the program is in a 100% known location that could be 100% destroyed by those bombs. But of course he doesn't. duh.

but I never claimed to have a plan, duh, so my military credentials aren't relevant. duh
Iran has definitely benefitted from the cash it has been given by crooks in American politics.

No one born here is going to be deported, nor should they be.
It is totally legal to be a Marxist in the USA. Or a MAGAlorian or a vegetarian.

Iran has definitely benefitted from the cash it has been given by crooks in American politics.
The money the US returned to Iran was Iranian money seized by the US government that was intended to pay for weapons. The US cannot keep this money ma d is obliged to pay interest on it. By returning it, it will no longer be liable for paying for interest. The international interest rates increased as a result of Covid, So returning money that was did not belong to the US made very good sense.

Biden smart, Trumplings ignorant.

Werbung:
Back