Why Ukraine is really failing in the war against Russians

Before providing you with the factual timeline let me suggest that the reason you do not already have it is because leftist news outlets have been hiding that information from Americans for corrupt political reasons.
So you have nothing, lying ***** lol

Werbung:
Federal prosecutors have ended an investigation into Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta and former Rep. Vin Weber, R-Minn

and also a republican wasn't charged, so it wasn't about the party, political *****. duh
Of course leftist prosecutors ended their investigation into Podesta, just as they had dishonestly ended their investigations into crimes committed by many other democrats.

so you can't even give a simple timeline, lying *****. lol
Since you want to be snarky about it I will simply leave you in the democrat darkness you seem to love and embrace. Did Shokin seize property belonging to Zlochevsk? Absolutely.

I am saying your post contained no proven evidence against Joe, ***** duh
You are right. I posted no court-proven evidence against Joe, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the House has plenty of evidence against the Biden crime family.

Of course leftist prosecutors ended their investigation into Podesta, just as they had dishonestly ended their investigations into crimes committed by many other democrats.
Anda republican too, *****
So it's not about the party, ***** duh

Since you want to be snarky about it I will simply leave you in the democrat darkness you seem to love and embrace. Did Shokin seize property belonging to Zlochevsk? Absolutely.
Since you want to be a *****, you are cowardly vrunning away lol

God you are so stupid lol
Thank you for being my most devoted fan and for being a top secret special agent of Kaos

Ciao

OOPS, so much for the top secret part.

TOO LATE FOR YOU AS YOUR SOUL IS SOLD

COWABUNGA DUDES AND DUDESSES

Thank you for being my most devoted fan and for being a top secret special agent of Kaos

Ciao

OOPS, so much for the top secret part.

TOO LATE FOR YOU AS YOUR SOUL IS SOLD

COWABUNGA DUDES AND DUDESSES
God you are so stupid lol

President Trump was unlawfully impeached by corrupt leftists who denied his due process rights and concocted false evidence against him while blocking defense witnesses. That was not an impeachment, it was a new democrat version of al old democrat KKK lynching.
He was legally impeached and it's now recorded in history. Get over it dickhead.

1xubv9.jpg
You are right. I posted no court-proven evidence against Joe, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the House has plenty of evidence against the Biden crime family.

Werbung:
He was legally impeached and it's now recorded in history. Get over it dickhead.
You use the term "legally" loosely to describbe the one-sided, leftist, politically-driven, Trump-hating, House impeachment scam achieved only because due process and Trump's defense rights were disallowed by the partisan hacks railroading the process through the House on their razor-thin majority.

Back