Why Ukraine is really failing in the war against Russians

Werbung:
You use the term "legally" loosely to describbe the one-sided, leftist, politically-driven, Trump-hating, House impeachment scam achieved only because due process and Trump's defense rights were disallowed by the partisan hacks railroading the process through the House on their razor-thin majority.
nope, he uses it precisely. everything was legal or trump would have challenged it in court, *****, and won.
he didn't ever bother challenging it because he knew it was 100% legal

You use the term "legally" loosely to describbe the one-sided, leftist, politically-driven, Trump-hating, House impeachment scam achieved only because due process and Trump's defense rights were disallowed by the partisan hacks railroading the process through the House on their razor-thin majority.

you keep saying his due process wasn't allowed by the democrats, but that's a hateful anti-american lie.
show us the due process he wasn't allowed that he was supposed to be alowed, *****.
but you wont.
because you are a lying moon

God you are so stupid lol
Actually the stupid one is the turd with a university degree that let their life degrade to doing this for a living.

CIAO

header-proboscis-monkeys.jpg

You are my hero, I always wanted to be a special agent of Kaos and have a behavioral analyst degree like you. So did you arrest any nuns for praying today? Nuns pray way too much. right?

Werbung:
You are my hero, I always wanted to be a special agent of Kaos and have a behavioral analyst degree like you. So did you arrest any nuns for praying today? Nuns pray way too much. right?

Back