Trump, foreign policy idiot lol

Werbung:
I agree , best for our country
Harris is mature, intelligent and positive
Trump is a hateful vindictive antiamerican liar with declining cognitive ability
I see why you like him
You are totally naive. She may be smart but there is no way in hell she can handle the hatefulness of those world leaders that hate America. Iran, Russia and China do not want Trump. You know why? If you do not you are totally oblivious to what is really happening in the world. I never said I love Trump or never said he was not a liar. All politicians are.
Harris has gone from no fracking to now yes to fracking. From defunding police to now yes, let’s find them. Backed and bailed people out with the Freedom Fund accounts burning down buildings. She is a yes person and her “puppet masters” are and will make her look like an ass. Talk about going backwards. Far left backwards.
People call Trump Hitler. I noticed you did not state one word of the burnt babies on Oct 7th. Not one word by anyone. Nor the photos of holocaust. Not one!
That’s called denial. Think it can’t happen here. Think again. Isis and Al-Qaeda torture until death. Am I over reacting? No! Ask the parents and loved ones of their reality.
So don’t give me your bull reply. Go laugh elsewhere.

You are totally naive. She may be smart but there is no way in hell she can handle the hatefulness of those world leaders that hate America. Iran, Russia and China do not want Trump. You know why? If you do not you are totally oblivious to what is really happening in the world. I never said I love Trump or never said he was not a liar. All politicians are.
Harris has gone from no fracking to now yes to fracking. From defunding police to now yes, let’s find them. Backed and bailed people out with the Freedom Fund accounts burning down buildings. She is a yes person and her “puppet masters” are and will make her look like an ass. Talk about going backwards. Far left backwards.
People call Trump Hitler. I noticed you did not state one word of the burnt babies on Oct 7th. Not one word by anyone. Nor the photos of holocaust. Not one!
That’s called denial. Think it can’t happen here. Think again. Isis and Al-Qaeda torture until death. Am I over reacting? No! Ask the parents and loved ones of their reality.
Why laugh elsewhere when I can laugh at you here ?

Trump can handle world leaders... by ticking off our allies and admiring dictators
No thanks

Did you note I said hamas was evil? Duh
Maybe pay more attention next time so you don't look so stupid

Trump can handle world leaders... by ticking off our allies and admiring dictators
No thanks

Please, you use the word “duh”! You are a lost soul! You did not have the balls to look at none of it. Carry on. I’m wasting my breath with an attention seeker.

Please, you use the word “duh”! You are a lost soul! You did not have the balls to look at none of it. Carry on. I’m wasting my breath with an attention seeker.
You are providing amusement that's hardly wasting your breath

No thanks

You are providing amusement that's hardly wasting your breath
and you show your ignorance!

and you show your ignorance!
Where was I wrong? Be specific not stupid

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’” Trump said during an interview with conservative radio hosts last month. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The smartest one gets to the top,” Trump told the crowd. “That didn’t work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, ‘Is Putin smart?’ Yes, Putin was smart.

Then, in a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference several days later, Trump tripled down. “Yesterday reporters asked me if I thought President Putin was smart,” he said. “I said, ‘Of course, he’s smart,’ to which I was greeted with ‘Oh, that’s such a terrible thing to say.’ I like to tell them, ‘Yes, he’s smart.’”

I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

So, what I very much worry about is [that Trump and his followers] are helping curate a line of thought, a school of thought [inside the GOP] that is isolationist, that is pro-Putin, pro-Russia, pro-tyranny at the end of the day,” Ryan said of Trump’s coziness with Putin. “And that is extremely dangerous for all democracy but for us as ourselves as a democracy.”

Trump loves putin
Your conclusion is wrong for being based on biased misinterpretations of Trump's statements as well as horrendously bad logic.

Where did Obama ask that
Prove it
https://www.reuters.com/differentiator/

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election​

By Reuters
March 26, 20123:09 PM EDTUpdated 12 years ago

U.S. President Barack Obama shakes hands with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in Korea

U.S. President Barack Obama shakes hands with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in a bilateral meeting before they both attend the 2012 Nuclear Security Summit later today in Seoul, South Korea, March 26, 2012. REUTERS/Larry Downing Purchase Licensing Rights, opens new tab
SEOUL (Reuters) - President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.
Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.
Advertisement · Scroll to continue
Report this ad
The unusually frank exchange came as Obama and Medvedev huddled together on the eve of a global nuclear security summit in the South Korean capital, unaware their words were being picked up by microphones as reporters were led into the room.

Surely geniuses who 'figured out' that Trump was pressuring Zelensky to did up dirt on Biden in a call that did not mention digging up dirt on Biden could easily see that Obama was pressuring Medvedev for Russian help in the 2012 election that did mention the 2012 election, Russian collusion, and promised benefits to Russia if Obama won.

Kackles may be street smart but she lacks the level of intelligence generally found among non-WOC DEI politicians.

No thanks.
Obama is praised by democrats for giving terrorists money with the misguided stupid intention of buying their love and affection while enabling them to build WMDs to be used to destroy America.

Werbung:
Back