Trump, foreign policy idiot lol

There are terms that we use, we say, 'We respect the sovereignty, the territorial integrity of countries,' right? Their independence. Russia has gone into Ukraine militarily, unprovoked, with no justification other than to exercise its power to take over another country.

Not baby talk, duh
God you are stupid lol
There is this country, see, that was invaded by a larger country called Russia. And the bigger country had no real right to invade the small country called Ukraine. And so simply forth.

Werbung:
You got that right. I never heard such a childish rendition of the facts she was trying to convey.
There are terms that we use, we say, 'We respect the sovereignty, the territorial integrity of countries,' right? Their independence. Russia has gone into Ukraine militarily, unprovoked, with no justification other than to exercise its power to take over another country.

Not childish
God you are stupid lol

No one has dropped any nuclear weapons. The Bible is of no importance with regard to US foreign policy.
Biden has been an excellent president. He realized that his goals for the country were more likely to be fulfilled if Trump were defeated and saw that Kamala was more likely to defeat Trump than he was.
Biden is a smart guy and he did the right thing.

Who is a pussy? TRUMP is a pussy. He took the Fifth Amendment dozens of times and refused to testify on his own behalf.

Not childish
God you are stupid lol
I see. So Kamala has been briefed and now she can tell reporters, This big country, called Russia, invaded this smaller country, called Ukraine, and now the two countries are fighting. I guess it's good she does have some details ironed out about the conflict.

I see. So Kamala has been briefed and now she can tell reporters, This big country, called Russia, invaded this smaller country, called Ukraine, and now the two countries are fighting. I guess it's good she does have some details ironed out about the conflict.
Yes it's good she makes sense
Unlike trumps gibberish
And she supports democracies
Trump loves putin

Keep posting so I can make and your support for moooron Trump look stupid lol

No one has dropped any nuclear weapons. The Bible is of no importance with regard to US foreign policy.
Biden has been an excellent president. He realized that his goals for the country were more likely to be fulfilled if Trump were defeated and saw that Kamala was more likely to defeat Trump than he was.
Biden is a smart guy and he did the right thing.

Who is a pussy? TRUMP is a pussy. He took the Fifth Amendment dozens of times and refused to testify on his own behalf.
Biden has done nothing for people except made the poor poorer. Open border. DEI which is causing more divide and racism. Hell in the days of bussing he could care less. He did not want his kids going to school in a jungle he stated. Harris called him racist then three weeks later his VP. Hypocrisy. Biden has lied about the involvement with Hunter. It will be revealed no doubt! All politicians have paid off one or another. All they have done this election is opened some cans of worms and it will not be Trump’s. Is Trump fault free? Who is? I guess you are? lol! Right!
Harris is so far left.. it will be a different America we are use to but hey, something we all will have to live with. I’ll be just fine. My son and daughter as well. Good luck to you! Your vote! Your choice for now!

Biden has done nothing for people except made the poor poorer. Open border. DEI which is causing more divide and racism. Hell in the days of bussing he could care less. He did not want his kids going to school in a jungle he stated. Harris called him racist then three weeks later his VP. Hypocrisy. Biden has lied about the involvement with Hunter. It will be revealed no doubt! All politicians have paid off one or another. All they have done this election is opened some cans of worms and it will not be Trump’s. Is Trump fault free? Who is? I guess you are? lol! Right!
Harris is so far left.. it will be a different America we are use to but hey, something we all will have to live with. I’ll be just fine. My son and daughter as well. Good luck to you! Your vote! Your choice for now!
Biased Trump lover says negative things about biden
Lololololololol

Lololololololol
I love God and my family!
We need a person who is best to run our country.
Not because one is “black”, Indian and a woman. See how many times she speaks of her black heritage. Right! Progressive grandfatger she admits!

Lololololololol

I love God and my family!
We need a person who is best to run our country.
Not because one is “black”, Indian and a woman. See how many times she speaks of her black heritage. Right! Progressive grandfatger she admits!

I agree , best for our country
Harris is mature, intelligent and positive
Trump is a hateful vindictive antiamerican liar with declining cognitive ability
I see why you like him

Yes it's good she makes sense
Unlike trumps gibberish
And she supports democracies
Trump loves putin

Keep posting so I can make and your support for moooron Trump look stupid lol
Democrats claim but do not prove that Tump loves Putin but it was Obama who whispered in Medvedev' ear with promises of gifts if he would help him win the 2012 election.

I agree , best for our country
Harris is mature, intelligent and positive
Trump is a hateful vindictive antiamerican liar with declining cognitive ability
I see why you like him
Harris is mature, especially after squatting at Willie's knees for so long.

Werbung:
Democrats claim but do not prove that Tump loves Putin but it was Obama who whispered in Medvedev' ear with promises of gifts if he would help him win the 2012 election.
“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’” Trump said during an interview with conservative radio hosts last month. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The smartest one gets to the top,” Trump told the crowd. “That didn’t work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, ‘Is Putin smart?’ Yes, Putin was smart.

Then, in a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference several days later, Trump tripled down. “Yesterday reporters asked me if I thought President Putin was smart,” he said. “I said, ‘Of course, he’s smart,’ to which I was greeted with ‘Oh, that’s such a terrible thing to say.’ I like to tell them, ‘Yes, he’s smart.’”

I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

So, what I very much worry about is [that Trump and his followers] are helping curate a line of thought, a school of thought [inside the GOP] that is isolationist, that is pro-Putin, pro-Russia, pro-tyranny at the end of the day,” Ryan said of Trump’s coziness with Putin. “And that is extremely dangerous for all democracy but for us as ourselves as a democracy.”

Trump loves putin

Back